Trump Momentum on the Rise With Key Demographics

15,000 new lies from Hillary in one day! You bet Trump is on the rise!

There will need to be a LOT more "momentum" for those Jaws to come within smelling distance
BS I can smell her fat Foie gras eating ass a mile away and I'm not a shark.

From the article:

If the election were held today, Real Clear Politics' average of state polls gives Clinton 272 electoral votes—and that's not including any of the "tossup" states. In other words, according to poll averages, at this point, Clinton wins easily. However, Trump does have some reason to be hopeful, with progress in the key swing states and some national polls, including taking a 3-point lead over Clinton in the Aug. 29 LA Times/USC poll.

How hopeful, I don't know.

Nate Silver puts him at 3 to 1 (25%).

I don't know how they can give him any chance at all.

The current reality sucks for you, doesn't it?
Are you serious? Trump made Hillary look foolish today. He looked presidential with his visit to Mexico and she looked like a child calling it a stunt. Heck no today didn't suck for me at all. Trump is in phase four of the art of the deal. It's closing time!

RCP has him at 79 /80 to 21/20.

What is important is that he has cut the unfavorability lead over Hillary from almost 15 to just above 11.

That means HRC is losing some support when Red Donald acts normal.

However, every time Comrade Trump gets ready to close the deal, he folds with a temper tantrum or a stunt gone wrong.

The current reality sucks for you, doesn't it?
Are you serious? Trump made Hillary look foolish today. He looked presidential with his visit to Mexico and she looked like a child calling it a stunt. Heck no today didn't suck for me at all. Trump is in phase four of the art of the deal. It's closing time!
I hope Trump hires you for his ad campaigns; he would lose tons of revenue in not being able to gain any suckers ... other than GOP consumers of ad crap.

With Hillary as the candidate whose party occupies the white house all it takes is for Obama to engage in another foreign policy disaster to sink her. If 0.01% of the Syrian refugees is an ISIS member and acts out prior to the election she loses.

There will need to be a LOT more "momentum" for those Jaws to come within smelling distance

That's not "Foie gras".

Remember the baby parts Planned Parenthood was selling? They weren't for research.

New York-AP

"I was contacted yesterday by retired hungarian Chef Boris Czégény, who worked exclusively for George Soros from 1981 until just last April 2015. He was frustrated by the media attention regarding embryonic organs, and took issue with Speaker John Boehner's faux outrage over the issue.

The back story is that early in his career as a highly paid chef working for Mr Soros, he claims to have innovated recipes using fetal organs at the request of "Georgie" , who wanted to experience the " ultimate in forbidden tastes". He says that in 1991 he was provided with significant quantities of whole embryos of various degrees of development and began to experiment. By 1993 he had created a stew from fetal hearts that was similar to a cajun gumbo in texture and spice, as well as several hors d'oeuvres made from livers, kidneys and brains.

He also maintains that almost every significant democrat politician and even some republicans, specifically speaker Boehner have enjoyed his entrees. He admits that most of them responded with degrees of revulsion when they were informed of the content, but almost every one admitted that it was indeed delicious. He makes one exception however regarding Hillary Clinton. According to Boris the first lady (at the time) seemed to have no qualms at all, and even asked if there was a recipe for Chicago Style Pizza using whole embryos, and questioned if hispanic embryos were spicier or if black ones tasted like chicken.

According to Chef Czégény the market for embryonic organs has exploded because of him, and that just .1 kilograms sells for at least $100K depending on the race of the fetus and length of gestation."

***BREAKING*** The truth behind the embryonic organ market.

With Hillary as the candidate whose party occupies the white house all it takes is for Obama to engage in another foreign policy disaster to sink her. If 0.01% of the Syrian refugees is an ISIS member and acts out prior to the election she loses.
So the alt right is going to try a black flag operation?

That's not "Foie gras".

Remember the baby parts Planned Parenthood was selling? They weren't for research.

New York-AP

"I was contacted yesterday by retired hungarian Chef Boris Czégény, who worked exclusively for George Soros from 1981 until just last April 2015. He was frustrated by the media attention regarding embryonic organs, and took issue with Speaker John Boehner's faux outrage over the issue.

The back story is that early in his career as a highly paid chef working for Mr Soros, he claims to have innovated recipes using fetal organs at the request of "Georgie" , who wanted to experience the " ultimate in forbidden tastes". He says that in 1991 he was provided with significant quantities of whole embryos of various degrees of development and began to experiment. By 1993 he had created a stew from fetal hearts that was similar to a cajun gumbo in texture and spice, as well as several hors d'oeuvres made from livers, kidneys and brains.

He also maintains that almost every significant democrat politician and even some republicans, specifically speaker Boehner have enjoyed his entrees. He admits that most of them responded with degrees of revulsion when they were informed of the content, but almost every one admitted that it was indeed delicious. He makes one exception however regarding Hillary Clinton. According to Boris the first lady (at the time) seemed to have no qualms at all, and even asked if there was a recipe for Chicago Style Pizza using whole embryos, and questioned if hispanic embryos were spicier or if black ones tasted like chicken.

According to Chef Czégény the market for embryonic organs has exploded because of him, and that just .1 kilograms sells for at least $100K depending on the race of the fetus and length of gestation."

***BREAKING*** The truth behind the embryonic organ market.
Almost 99% of the market consists of depraved, wealthy alt right.

From the article:

If the election were held today, Real Clear Politics' average of state polls gives Clinton 272 electoral votes—and that's not including any of the "tossup" states. In other words, according to poll averages, at this point, Clinton wins easily. However, Trump does have some reason to be hopeful, with progress in the key swing states and some national polls, including taking a 3-point lead over Clinton in the Aug. 29 LA Times/USC poll.

How hopeful, I don't know.

Nate Silver puts him at 3 to 1 (25%).

I don't know how they can give him any chance at all.
Race will tighten. Undecided voters will break Trump against status quo Hillary.

Forum List

Back