black mother get mad at childs pre school for giving her son a monkey award

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

all the kids got animal themed awards. blacks are so then skinned., they look for reason to get mad at whites. over every little thing. they go around with the attitude whites will do something. its the victim mentality.

First prize

1654476729319.png

all the kids got animal themed awards. blacks are so then skinned., they look for reason to get mad at whites. over every little thing. they go around with the attitude whites will do something. its the victim mentality.
Lol! You guys whine every time you see the word white. I do think that parent had the right to question this. There is no victim mentality, the fact is that whites have called us derogatory things for 400 years and monkey is one of them.

Lol! You guys whine every time you see the word white. I do think that parent had the right to question this. There is no victim mentality, the fact is that whites have called us derogatory things for 400 years and monkey is one of them.
And no blacks ever use derogatory terms about white people or folks of any other races. Right?

I still say racism is bad no matter the race of the person being the racist.

Maybe someone saw who acted out the first animal during this Sesame Street clip here.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman who gave us David)

And no blacks ever use derogatory terms about white people or folks of any other races. Right?

I still say racism is bad no matter the race of the person being the racist.

Racism is fine if it's equal. Blacks can call us racist, call us names, blame everything on us and call each other nword all day long. But whites can't do any of those things, especially the last one. Either it's all ok or none of it's ok.

There is always going to be racism though to some extent because it's nature. Animals in general don't hang out with each other out in nature aside from a few instances. Animals in general are wary of different animals and so are we. It also doesn't help most blacks are inconsiderate, loud, obnoxious, quick to anger and try to be imposing so it's no wonder most non whites don't like them.

What that teacher did was unbelievable!

It is hard to believe a teacher (a teacher!) does not know that people of that ethnicity have often been compared to that animal.

The teacher claims that she did not know about the association.

Let's take her at her word.

She should at the very least be counseled on how to be very sensitive to the feelings of people of that ethnicity. Understandably, many of them are very touchy.

For example, I suggest that no one use that old saying "You are showing your true colors." Although it has nothing to do with any ethnicity, it does contain the word "colors."

No matter what anyone thinks about that particular ethnicity, one should avoid any words or actions that may be offensive to them.

Forum List

Back