Black mob in Baltimore begins attacking innocent bystanders at Orioles/Red Sox game

That's just what they do. Obama has nurtured this attitude over the past 6 years.

I see the animal mob was looking for justice...on the other side of the windows of "Frank and Nics" sandwich shop.

A failed society. At least part of it.
I prefer to look at it as a failed race of subhumans.

Now I have my problems with black culture, but to say blacks are a failed race or subhuman is just plain wrong.
No it's not wrong to speak the truth about these feral acting creatures.

The Jew is watching in delight as this happens.

AAAAAA1385779913511.gif

You're a sick fuck.
Nope. I'm just a truth telling American patriot.
Delusional too.

The democrats support of shit like this is my main turn off of the party. I believe in law enforcement keeping our streets safe and doing their job.

I do believe in infrastructure, science, r&d, education, but I also believe in law enforcement and the enforcement of our laws.

The democrats shit on that last one.

I see the animal mob was looking for justice...on the other side of the windows of "Frank and Nics" sandwich shop.

A failed society. At least part of it.
I prefer to look at it as a failed race of subhumans.

Now I have my problems with black culture, but to say blacks are a failed race or subhuman is just plain wrong.
No it's not wrong to speak the truth about these feral acting creatures.

It shouldn't be...These bastards belong in prison.

I notice that shit like this goes on only in gun-free states. I dont see it happening in Miami, Atlanta, or Dallas. Wonder why?

Forum List

Back