'Black Men For Bernie' Switch To Trump

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I guess all those leaked emails exposing the RNC as racists, sexist, homophobic anti-Semites who rigged the primaries for Hillary and insulted Bernie supporters backfired after all...

Former 'Black Men For Bernie' Leader Now Backing Trump

"While many analysts dismiss Donald Trump’s chances of winning over black voters, the Republican nominee has an unlikely ally making his case -- the founder of a group that once rallied black voters for Bernie Sanders."

Right-wingers begging for black votes is just so damn funny. :0)

NEWSFLASH: It's NEVER going to happen .. it has NEVER happened .. and, it's NEVER going to happen.

So funny listening to right-wingers begging us to save their racist asses.

NEWSFLASH: It's NEVER going to happen .. it has NEVER happened .. and, it's NEVER going to happen.

Don't have to beg anyone for votes - like this guy, they're switching on their own.

Don't have to beg anyone for votes - like this guy, they're switching on their own.

Trump won't get 8% of the black vote .. and I'm being generous.

Black people hate the Republican Party.

How is it that you don't know that .. and what would make you believe that we would vote for a virtual all-white political party that hates us?

That's like me expecting you to vote for the Black Panthers.

He said black men....

Forum List

Back