Black man goes on shooting rampage, killing 3 white men....hate crime

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hate crime is suspected after a gunman kills 3 white men in downtown Fresno:
A man fatally shot three people in less than two minutes in what police in Fresno, California, are calling a hate crime.

The three victims from the shooting rampage Tuesday were white, and apparently chosen at random, police said. The suspect, Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, is black.

170418225739-kori-muhammad-fresno-medium-plus-169.jpg

Another sorry ass nigga taking a life just because.........when will this madness of guns end in this country. White folks, yaw love the NRA and its killing us a nation. I own a gun to protect myself, not to shoot some old man cause I got problems or shoot up white people cause I'm bored or shoot up blacks in a church or kids in a day care or kids attending college or this or that....this country is gonna rule the day, our love for the almighty gun trumped humanity!!

And just for the record, bitches, I hope they fry this black motherfucker....just because!!

A man fatally shot three people in less than two minutes in what police in Fresno, California, are calling a hate crime.

The three victims from the shooting rampage Tuesday were white, and apparently chosen at random, police said. The suspect, Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, is black.

Another sorry ass nigga taking a life just because.........when will this madness of guns end in this country. White folks, yaw love the NRA and its killing us a nation. I own a gun to protect myself, not to shoot some old man cause I got problems or shoot up white people cause I'm bored or shoot up blacks in a church or kids in a day care or kids attending college or this or that....this country is gonna rule the day, our love for the almighty gun trumped humanity!!

And just for the record, bitches, I hope they fry this black motherfucker....just because!!
They can only charge him with a hate crime if they can prove race was the motive. Is there any proof of that?

The thing is, maybe he had his gun, to start with, for protection, like you. He got sick in the head, crazy ideas, and when you get sick in the head you are the LAST person to know it. Then he takes the gun and does something mad with it.
What we need to do, I think, is to start paying more attention to what our friends and neighbors and the people on FaceBook and wherever are doing and start learning that it's okay to get people help when they need it. You're not going to go through all that for a stranger, but a lot of people had to know he'd left the land of the sane. It's not easy, but it might help in some cases.

The thing is, maybe he had his gun, to start with, for protection, like you. He got sick in the head, crazy ideas, and when you get sick in the head you are the LAST person to know it. Then he takes the gun and does something mad with it.
What we need to do, I think, is to start paying more attention to what our friends and neighbors and the people on FaceBook and wherever are doing and start learning that it's okay to get people help when they need it. You're not going to go through all that for a stranger, but a lot of people had to know he'd left the land of the sane. It's not easy, but it might help in some cases.
for the number of people in our country that suffer mental illness, our population is not very educated on it.

They can only charge him with a hate crime if they can prove race was the motive. Is there any proof of that?
Yes
what is the proof of racial motive?

"what is the proof of racial motive?"

Can't you use Google or something? You must not be able to or you wouldn't ask the above question.

The police said the murders were solely about race....also they say he shouted "Allahu Akbar", so a black racist and a Kebab, it's a race hate crime and if he shouted "Allahu Akbar" it should be considered an Islamic attack.

Fresno shooter wanted to kill many white people, police say

"A man wanted in the slaying of a security guard set out to kill as many white people as he could on Tuesday, gunning down three men on the streets of downtown Fresno before he was captured and admitted to the shootings, authorities said.

Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, was arrested shortly after the morning rampage that left three white men dead, police said. Muhammad, who is black, fired 16 rounds in less than two minutes at four places within a block, shooting men who appeared to be going about their day, authorities say.

During his arrest, Muhammad shouted "Allahu Akbar," but Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer said the shootings had "nothing to do with terrorism in spite of the statement he made."

Yes

Can't you use Google or something? You must not be able to or you wouldn't ask the above question.

The police said the murders were solely about race....also they say he shouted "Allahu Akbar", so a black racist and a Kebab, it's a race hate crime and if he shouted "Allahu Akbar" it should be considered an Islamic attack.

"A man wanted in the slaying of a security guard set out to kill as many white people as he could on Tuesday, gunning down three men on the streets of downtown Fresno before he was captured and admitted to the shootings, authorities said.

Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, was arrested shortly after the morning rampage that left three white men dead, police said. Muhammad, who is black, fired 16 rounds in less than two minutes at four places within a block, shooting men who appeared to be going about their day, authorities say.

During his arrest, Muhammad shouted "Allahu Akbar," but Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer said the shootings had "nothing to do with terrorism in spite of the statement he made."

Nice. Fry em. No one should be hated, attacked, targeted, or killed because of their race.

Yes, the news is reporting that he said in effect he hated white people....

Yes

Nice. Fry em. No one should be hated, attacked, targeted, or killed because of their race.
If we all had our way, we'd live a nice quiet productive life and when its time to go, we die peacefully in our sleep...but we live in the United Hates of America....where death is never quiet when guns are envolved and peace is something you find in dreams while asleep.

Left the land of the sane....with Trump in office....k

"Madness of guns" Are you high? It wasn't the gun that turned this dipshit into a dipshit. He was either born that way, or became that way due to decisions he made in life. The sad part is that because it was california none of the victims were allowed the means to defend themselves. Get used to more of this crap purely because of that.

"Madness of guns" Are you high? It wasn't the gun that turned this dipshit into a dipshit. He was either born that way, or became that way due to decisions he made in life. The sad part is that because it was california none of the victims were allowed the means to defend themselves. Get used to more of this crap purely because of that.

Some hispanic this morning stabbed 3 different guys at three different locations here in Vegas within blocks of each other, killing one. T-59 will be yelling next about the "madness of knives".

Boy, its a tough time to be a white man. Not only are we under represented in the NBA, now we are being gunned down in the streets. I'm gonna start associating as a black man, it will be safer.

First we had that idiot in Cleveland, and now one in Fresno.

What is this, 'Black Psycho-Killer Month', or what?..........:afro:

Forum List

Back