BLACK man charged with murder of WHITE kid. Usual media blackout follows.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Black on white crime dwarfs white on black crime and so the press censors it.
Nothing but local coverage for this but reverse the races and it's on national tv for a week.

Teen Charged in Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy in Mayfair

dec 8 2016 More than a week after a teenage boy was gunned down in Philadelphia's Mayfair section during an apparent robbery attempt, Philadelphia Police announced charges against a fellow teenager.

Samir Price, 19 turned himself into Philadelphia homicide detectives Tuesday to face murder charges in the killing of 14-year-old Ian Wilsey, said Philadelphia Police. Price is charged with murder, robbery and other related offenses.

Wilsey was on the 6200 block of Brous Avenue at 9 p.m. on Nov. 28 when at least one gunman opened fire. The teen was struck three times in the chest and torso. Donna Dressler, a Mayfair resident, found him lying on the ground moments after the shooting.

Maybe he will. However if that happened white women would claw Drumpfs eyes out. They cant be without Black men.
Still telling yourself that? I've already explained to you that it's a certain type that no one else wants anyway. Dont make me go through this again.

Maybe Drumpf can fix it.

Maybe he'll do what lincoln tried to do all his life. Send blacks back to africa.
Maybe he will. However if that happened white women would claw Drumpfs eyes out. They cant be without Black men. Thats probably why it failed the first time.

You are an idiot. And a conceited one, with no concept of reality.
He's a troll.

He only posts to annoy.

Black on white crime dwarfs white on black crime and so the press censors it.
Nothing but local coverage for this but reverse the races and it's on national tv for a week.

Teen Charged in Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy in Mayfair

dec 8 2016 More than a week after a teenage boy was gunned down in Philadelphia's Mayfair section during an apparent robbery attempt, Philadelphia Police announced charges against a fellow teenager.

Samir Price, 19 turned himself into Philadelphia homicide detectives Tuesday to face murder charges in the killing of 14-year-old Ian Wilsey, said Philadelphia Police. Price is charged with murder, robbery and other related offenses.

Wilsey was on the 6200 block of Brous Avenue at 9 p.m. on Nov. 28 when at least one gunman opened fire. The teen was struck three times in the chest and torso. Donna Dressler, a Mayfair resident, found him lying on the ground moments after the shooting.
The first clue you're dealing with black on white crime in the Fake News is when the title says "teen" or "youth."

Of course if a cop shoots a19 year old robber, rapist or whatever, it's "white cop shoots black teen -- riots to begin tomorrow"

The first clue you're dealing with black on white crime in the Fake News is when the title says "teen" or "youth."

Of course if a cop shoots a19 year old robber, rapist or whatever, it's "white cop shoots black teen -- riots to begin tomorrow"

Yeah - except the press won't call it "riots". It'll be "protests".

Maybe he will. However if that happened white women would claw Drumpfs eyes out. They cant be without Black men.
Still telling yourself that? I've already explained to you that it's a certain type that no one else wants anyway. Dont make me go through this again.
I'm sorry the truth hurts you. If going through it again provides you therapy then do so. Just be warned I am going to post images that counter your desperate hope.

Non fake news I see.

God, liberals have really helped me out. Thank you so much.

Telling the truth about black on white crime is the real reason Pat Buchanan was fired by MSNBC 5 or so years ago.

Forum List

Back