BLACK man charged with murder of WHITE kid. Usual media blackout follows.

Maybe he will. However if that happened white women would claw Drumpfs eyes out. They cant be without Black men.
Still telling yourself that? I've already explained to you that it's a certain type that no one else wants anyway. Dont make me go through this again.
I'm sorry the truth hurts you. If going through it again provides you therapy then do so. Just be warned I am going to post images that counter your desperate hope.
Could you do that for us? Most people have never actually seen a hot white chick with a black guy in real life. There MUST be a couple pics online though. Speaking of rare pics of things no one has ever seen in real life, i like this one a lot.

Ic.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe he will. However if that happened white women would claw Drumpfs eyes out. They cant be without Black men.
Still telling yourself that? I've already explained to you that it's a certain type that no one else wants anyway. Dont make me go through this again.
I'm sorry the truth hurts you. If going through it again provides you therapy then do so. Just be warned I am going to post images that counter your desperate hope.
But then you force the rest of us to make the judgment call -- prostitute, or whore. BTW, whites are the least likely to interbreed with other races -- Africans the most likely.

But then you force the rest of us to make the judgment call -- prostitute, or whore. BTW, whites are the least likely to interbreed with other races -- Africans the most likely.
I dont force you to do anything but deal with the reality. Its amusing when white guys like you have to make up wild stories of fat white chicks or prostitutes. Its pretty much the go to mental balm for white guys caught up in their feelings and fears their white girls will cheat on them with a better man like me. :laugh:.

85% of white people that are murdered are murdered by other whites and yet Obama says nothing. What a stupid ass thread this is. Damn media blackout!

85% of white people that are murdered are murdered by other whites and yet Obama says nothing. What a stupid ass thread this is. Damn media blackout!
I'm not sure what relevance your post has to this thread.

Forum List

Back