Black Lung Disease

Western30

Jun 5, 2017
If I were a coal worker or a coal miner...

And I had black lung... and the company wanted to challenge my coal worker's benefits, and have a company hired doctor examine me...
Of course that means a doctor who no matter what the findings are... he says I don't have black lung
(a fraudulent medical practice)...

I would tell the coal company...
Fuck you... NO doctor who is in violation of the American Medical Association Code of Ethics and Hippocratic Oath, who is representing you and your interests against me is going anywhere near me.

I have my RIGHT diagnosis... here it is right here, Coalworker's pneumoconiosis, and here it is signed by NIOSH, the OSHA, the US Department of Labor and the United States Department of Health and Human Services, and you're going to go by it.

Solar and wind = none of this
Coal = a lot of this

Conservatives don't care about peoples health
Stupid as usual. Solar and wind currently represent a tiny fraction of the total energy generated. It may be the future, but it ain't ready now.

Don't worry though. The cheeto signed to end regs that made the water in mining communities drinkable so there will be a lot more illness.

And he's working hard to end any and all health care for the poorest parts of our country while giving billions to the 1%, like himself.

gipper is always wrong ... There are several times more jobs available in green energy. Those people had a chance at a decent life, retraining, raise healthy kids, educate them so they could get good jobs too.

But, that's the opposite of what RWNJs voted for.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Coal was cutting edge hundreds of years ago. The rest of the world is hoping that the U.S. re-embraces coal, so they can damn us to obsolescence in the next few decades.

Forum List

Back