Black Lives Matter. What a stupid slogan.... but yet one of the best schemes in decades.

Black Lives Matter.
Leftist and liberals cling to this slogan like a fish to water. It is a dream slogan for the virtue signalers. Who can argue with such a phrase?
Problem is... assumption. The phrase implies that our country doesn't think black lives matter. Or to many it doesn't.
It implies that a large percentage of Americans don't care about the lives of our fellow Americans who are black.
And that... is just stupid.

and more than that. it spread fear and hate and racism.

And the former first lady, wife of the first black president, elected with 42% of white male vote, is sitting in her 21 million dollar house on the beach where she apparently wants to see the oceans rise first-hand in the coming global meltdown, announced that she's suffering from depression because of the racism in America.

She's just depressed because Trump's house is worth more than hers.

If it is a scheme, the Trumpsters are falling for it hook, line and sinker.

Screaming MARXIST COMMIE AAAUUUGGGHHH at anyone who is sympathetic to the phrase is the best present the Trumpsters can give the Left.

I wonder how they can't see something this freaking obvious.

Black Lives Matter.
Leftist and liberals cling to this slogan like a fish to water. It is a dream slogan for the virtue signalers. Who can argue with such a phrase?
Problem is... assumption. The phrase implies that our country doesn't think black lives matter. Or to many it doesn't.
It implies that a large percentage of Americans don't care about the lives of our fellow Americans who are black.
And that... is just stupid.

and more than that. it spread fear and hate and racism.

And the former first lady, wife of the first black president, elected with 42% of white male vote, is sitting in her 21 million dollar house on the beach where she apparently wants to see the oceans rise first-hand in the coming global meltdown, announced that she's suffering from depression because of the racism in America.

She's just depressed because Trump's house is worth more than hers.
And she has to pay for her own vacations.

The phrase implies that our country doesn't think black lives matter. Or to many it doesn't.
It's not just an implication, it's an actual fact.

this country has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of equal rights for blacks since the early 60s.

your claim is not reasonable, or backed up by anything.
It's not backed up by anything except evidence. How many black people have died in police custody recently?

i have no idea. probably not too many.

i made a point and it stands, since you did not address it.

this country has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of equal rights for blacks since the early 60s.

I pointed out some evidence.

Here's some more.

pick the one you think is the strongest for discussion purposes, one that outweights over 50 years of national consensus in favor of equal rights.

cause otherwise, you are just gish galloping logical fallacy.

Screaming MARXIST COMMIE AAAUUUGGGHHH at anyone who is sympathetic to the phrase is the best present the Trumpsters can give the Left.

if America as it is today, is still the America we grew up with and learned to love as children,

then the fact that the movement is marxist, should be a major minus to the voters.

if not, then game over anyways, so wft.

The phrase implies that our country doesn't think black lives matter. Or to many it doesn't.

It's not backed up by anything except evidence. How many black people have died in police custody recently?
All of last year... less than 1 hour in Chicago by other blacks

deflect2.jpg

View attachment 372150
This might be a little complicated, but I'll try.

I wasn't talking about Trump, I was talking about his simplistic sheep.

Trump is just one guy.

View attachment 372150

Trump is just one guy.
truump.png

View attachment 372150

Trump is just one guy.
View attachment 372153
I know, I know. I did try.

View attachment 372150

Trump is just one guy.

being concerned about the actions of marxist led violent mobs, killing people in the streets,

is not being "simplistic sheep".

it is being aware of how dangerous and vile marxists are.

white people must bow to their black masters or else!
obey or lose your job and be harassed or be attacked with no right to self defense b/c of racism n' sheeit

on your knees now white slave

Stupid slogan. Created worldwide support for a cause, Raised unknown millions for a cause. HUGE crowds made Donald Trump crowds and assemblies look like irrelevant petty partisan get-togethers. Stupid slogan.
And here is the rube folks.
"For a cause" - nevermind the cuck doesn't understand that "the cause" is not blacks lives.
Slogans are merchandising tools or propaganda. Calling "Black Lives Matter" a stupid slogan is incorrect and foolish. It has in fact been a brilliant slogan for its intended purpose.
Which purpose is that ?
One of the ones they list in thier website ?

View attachment 372150

Trump is just one guy.

being concerned about the actions of marxist led violent mobs, killing people in the streets,

is not being "simplistic sheep".

it is being aware of how dangerous and vile marxists are.
The estimated cost of the riots in Portland is at $23,000,000.
Yeah... only "Trumpers" are concerned about it. :rolleyes:
Mac1958 is a one trick pony anymore.

Stupid slogan. Created worldwide support for a cause, Raised unknown millions for a cause. HUGE crowds made Donald Trump crowds and assemblies look like irrelevant petty partisan get-togethers. Stupid slogan.
"For a cause" - nevermind the cuck doesn't understand that "the cause" is not blacks lives.
Slogans are merchandising tools or propaganda. Calling "Black Lives Matter" a stupid slogan is incorrect and foolish. It has in fact been a brilliant slogan for its intended purpose.
Which purpose is that ?
Police misconduct and brutality towards black Americans.

Which purpose is that ?
Police misconduct and brutality towards black Americans.

blacks commit 53% of all crime
police are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by blacks
blacks commit 90% of inter-racial murders

we don't have a policing problem, a gun problem a crime problem or a race problem in this country.

We have a jogger problem

All of last year... less than 1 hour in Chicago by other blacks
You can't play the gang violence false equivalency. It's false.

Forum List

Back