Black Lives Matter: Hamas massacre must not be condemned

You bad! If more people were like you, the world would be a gooder place.
True. I cannot see living with such hate day after day after day. Which is why I feel sorry for TDSers. The level of hate they carry is not healthy

Jewish habitation never ceased.
That's true. I read a biography of one of the Nazis (can't remember his name) but he was responsible for rounding up passage for the Jews to the homeland. He also shipped them out to other countries. They weren't allowed to disembark in the US due to spy fears, and were shipped right back. Was it Eichmann? Anyway, he was much too slow, and we know the result of that.

True. I cannot see living with such hate day after day after day. Which is why I feel sorry for TDSers. The level of hate they carry is not healthy
It's not, and hopefully you're not bogging yourself down with hatred of anything. It's senseless.

"We, too, understand what it means to be surveilled, dehumanized, property seized, families separated, our people criminalized and slaughtered with impunity, locked up in droves, and when we resist they call us terrorists.

no reparations?

~S~

BLM is saying that?

That Hamas massacres must not be condemned?

Why is it I am not surprised? That' expected from them. :mad-61:

Like good Leftists, they love to see thousands of innocents slaughtered.
From the posts here on USMB, it looks like 80% of the Left support terrorists targeting civilians.

Time for a purge is nigh.

It was a “mostly peaceful” massacre.

How can the Palestinians be squatters there, when they were living in The West Bank, the Golan Heights, and the Gaza strip, long, long before the creation of the State of Israel in 1948?
No they were not.
That whole region was nothing but wasteland. Samuel Clemens wrote after his trip there in the late 1800's that he saw one person. A nomad passing through. No one gave one shit about the mosque there. And the Muslims didn't own the land. The British did.
Here is the breakdown:
71% owned by Great Britain
8.6% owned by Jews
3.3% owned by Arabs that lived there
16.9% owned by Arabs living elsewhere.
The Arab land was bought by the Jews at inflated prices, of course.

1696984264560.jpeg

1696984369808.jpeg

Where the hell are all the Muslims? Does it look like it's swarming with Palestinians?

Last edited:
BLM Chicago:

quote from Newsweek:

"There is important context that viewers may not know. The Palestinian terrorist group Hamas, used armed gun men on Paragliders, to enter a rave in Israel to kill over 260 innocent people partying at the rave. Previous to this incident, Palestinians were not know for paragliding"

It doesn't get much clearer than that - BLM 'standing with' paragliding terrorists who killed hundreds of innocent Israeli concertgoers (as the community note makes it clear) .

No they were not.
That whole region was nothing but wasteland. Samuel Clemens wrote after his trip there in the late 1800's that he saw one person. A nomad passing through. No one gave one shit about the mosque there. And the Muslims didn't own the land. The British did.
Here is the breakdown:
71% owned by Great Britain
8.6% owned by Jews
3.3% owned by Arabs that lived there
16.9% owned by Arabs living elsewhere.
The Arab land was bought by the Jews at inflated prices, of course.

View attachment 841323

View attachment 841324

Where the hell are all the Muslims? Does it look like it's swarming with Palestinians?
They're probably inside, kneeling on prayer rugs.
The rest of your post is informative, if true (no link). But I'll bet that you looked it up. Too many numbers for being off the top of your head.

From the posts here on USMB, it looks like 80% of the Left support terrorists targeting civilians.

Oh please.

Take your hatred and anger, and fears and shove it. Who cares what some idiot 'leader' of BLM says (can we even trust this report? is it fake news? )?

Go look to attack other Americans elsewhere. Israel gets attacked, and your focus is on your hatred of Americans.

Oh please.

Take your hatred and anger, and fears and shove it. Who cares what some idiot 'leader' of BLM says (can we even trust this report? is it fake news? )?

Go look to attack other Americans elsewhere. Israel gets attacked, and your focus is on your hatred of Americans.
Of course! Ignore BLM now says the fascist lover.

I haven't seen a single one of the lefty posters on this board condemn Hamas for the attacks.

They're probably inside, kneeling on prayer rugs.
The rest of your post is informative, if true (no link). But I'll bet that you looked it up. Too many numbers for being off the top of your head.
It's all true. And yes, off the top of my head, because this is about the 100th time I've had to post it. Your link is the Balfour Declaration. Then, look up the commitment of Britain to the League of Nations, 1948.
Want some more? Look up the response the Jewish Haifa Worker's Council made to the Arabs that Egypt told to evacuate Israel:
"We have worked together in our city of Haifa. Do not fear. Do not bring tragedy upon yourself by unnecessary evacuation and self imposed burden. But in this city, yours and ours the gates are open for work, for life, and for peace for you and your families."

This is Egypt's mess. Those Arabs that listened to Egypt instead of Israel were hung out to dry BY EGYPT, not Israel.
Do your research to determine if I am right or not...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back