A simple way to understand who is the good guy in the Palestine conflict

Reagan is the greatest, he made America Great.
Reagan financed Iran against the Baathists. Iran supported Palestine. Hamas fought against the Baathists.

Therefore, the Palestinians are friends of America.

No. Hamas just launched a military attack on a music festival, killing civilians. That unprovoked attack will be punished.

• Banned
Let me remind you that the Ba'ath organized the 9/11 terrorist attack, this was the main reason for Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Reagan financed Iran against the Baathists. Iran supported Palestine. Hamas fought against the Baathists.

Ummm, really? Have you ever heard:
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

It's only been around for like 1600 years, might want to bone up on it and learn

• Banned
Ummm, really? Have you ever heard:
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

It's only been around for like 1600 years, might want to bone up on it and learn
Logic dictates that the enemy of the Baath is Palestine, so Palestine is a friend of the United States, I don’t see any contradictions.

ridiculous. reagan armed the baathist hussien to fight against the iranians (who he was also arming thanks to the hostage deal and his pet contrarevolutionaries.)

both the palastinians and israelis fight for their own interests, not ours.

Well, I can't fix stupid, you're on your own.
Perhaps you weren't thinking when you said that. The enemies of the Baath terrorists are the friends of the United States. This follows from your own words.

Logic dictates that the enemy of the Baath is Palestine, so Palestine is a friend of the United States, I don’t see any contradictions.
the baath party, a panarabic unity party, would certainly embrace the palastinians as fellow arabs.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Perhaps you weren't thinking when you said that. The enemies of the Baath terrorists are the friends of the United States. This follows from your own words.

And the enemies of Israel are enemy terrorists. Attacking a civilian music festival is the lowest of the low and a cowardly act.

Of course, the Reagan administration couldn't officially ship weapons to Iran because of the embargo, but they did it in a roundabout way. After this, the Republicans began to openly fight the Baath, which was completed by Bush Jr. in Operation Iraqi Freedom. But the Baath plague spread to the Syrian government.

Of course, the Reagan administration couldn't officially ship weapons to Iran because of the embargo, but they did it in a roundabout way. After this, the Republicans began to openly fight the Baath, which was completed by Bush Jr. in Operation Iraqi Freedom. But the Baath plague spread to the Syrian government.

Nice history. But look at the times the US openly spoke about Israel as an ally.

The US will not support Hamas terrorists.

And Israel has been a US ally since it was formed.
Wrong. The US only started supporting Israel when the Soviets started supporting the Arabs. The only thing the did for Israel until the mid-sixties was to recognize it as a country. In the sixty seven war the IDF used French and British modern equipment, and surplus WWII US equipment mostly bought out of junkyards and from third world countries.

Forum List

Back