Black Lives Matter and Racist Left Sued by Father of Fallen Police Officer

American style "democracy” has always has an intended outcome, all through history. That’s why we topple democratically elected leaders of other nations if we don’t like how their elections turned out. That’s why the founders only granted the vote to affluent white males who held land titles, and why the senate was appointed by the aristocracy rather than even voted on at all. Anytime any portion or subgroup of the masses has attempted to unite against this authoritarian power structure of privilege, the system must quash it and demonize it for attempting to step outside the managed “democracy” of the “two” party system which serves only elites.

Had the corporate state not stooped to murdering unarmed citizens in the streets as it does in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, et.al.; there would be no BLM.

But the system requires a sacrifice such that the masses never get round to fully throating reistance and questioning power.
Nice try. BLM has nothing to do with Iraq or Afghanistan. It was a front organization to churn out black votes for Hillary Clinton. As a result officers were murdered in cold blood.
Yeah, I know, the authoritarian corporate state has everything to do with Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, et.al.; and the use of the same violence on unarmed citizens at home. We killed 1000 civilians in Iraq and Syria during the month of March. The empire rules how it rules.
Meanwhile, you sit at your computer posting in a peaceful neighborhood. Your fridge full of food, living a life of comfort and freedom ensured by our brave men and women protecting that very lifestyle you enjoy.

You have no idea where I live or what I do or what I "have' son. You have a belief system that for some reason is threatened by anyone who doesn't agree with you. And I do not, that’s all. These "brave men and women" you allude to do nothing to protect me, they are there to protect the substantial people from me.

American style "democracy” has always has an intended outcome, all through history. That’s why we topple democratically elected leaders of other nations if we don’t like how their elections turned out. That’s why the founders only granted the vote to affluent white males who held land titles, and why the senate was appointed by the aristocracy rather than even voted on at all. Anytime any portion or subgroup of the masses has attempted to unite against this authoritarian power structure of privilege, the system must quash it and demonize it for attempting to step outside the managed “democracy” of the “two” party system which serves only elites.

Had the corporate state not stooped to murdering unarmed citizens in the streets as it does in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, et.al.; there would be no BLM.

But the system requires a sacrifice such that the masses never get round to fully throating reistance and questioning power.
Nice try. BLM has nothing to do with Iraq or Afghanistan. It was a front organization to churn out black votes for Hillary Clinton. As a result officers were murdered in cold blood.
Yeah, I know, the authoritarian corporate state has everything to do with Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, et.al.; and the use of the same violence on unarmed citizens at home. We killed 1000 civilians in Iraq and Syria during the month of March. The empire rules how it rules.
Meanwhile, you sit at your computer posting in a peaceful neighborhood. Your fridge full of food, living a life of comfort and freedom ensured by our brave men and women protecting that very lifestyle you enjoy.

You have no idea where I live or what I do or what I "have' son. You have a belief system that for some reason is threatened by anyone who doesn't agree with you. And I do not, that’s all. These "brave men and women" you allude to do nothing to protect me, they are there to protect the substantial people from me.
Number one...never call me "son." I am a combat veteran. Number two...you just identified yourself as a terrorist threat. Three...I know where you live;"fantasyland."

Number one...never call me "son." I am a combat veteran. Number two...you just identified yourself as a terrorist threat. Three...I know where you live;"fantasyland."
Son, you're an idiot, it doesn't really matter what you've done in the past. Cling to your illusions very very tightly, they appear to be all you have and they're wearing very thin at the moment.

Sooo basically you're saying you are a criminal Fenton?
Read it again more carefully.

There's two ways to take that one is bullshit paranoia and the other is an admittance of guilt. Neither is not exactly becoming. ~shrug~
Perhaps it'll take still yet another reading shoog. I stated what I'd witnessed. You don't like what I witnessed and expressed so you need to make it about someting else, that's all.

Last edited:

Son, you're an idiot, it doesn't really matter what you've done in the past. Cling to your illusions very very tightly, they appear to be all you have and they're wearing very thin at the moment.
Your a delusional dip shit. So they let you have a laptop in prison Mr. Kuzinski?

George Soros funded Black Lives Matter is being sued by father of fallen police officer. Al Sharpton also named in suit. It is clear that BLM was a front organization designed to energize black demographic behind Hillary in order to churn out votes. The anti-law enforcement atmosphere it created resulted in dead law enforcement heroes. Hope Sessions investigates the connection between Soros, MSM, and terrorists organizations like BLM.
Father of officer slain in Dallas ambush sues Black Lives Matter | Dallas Ambush | Dallas News

These type cases go nowhere. This one will be thrown out of court. It's like suing con-talk-radio for the Oklahoma City bombing, they were certainly complicit in inciting it but you can't prove a specific connection in court. Nebulous connections don't carry the day in a courtroom.

It will be the same with the attempted intimidation and prosecution of state and city officials for 'sanctuary city' cases. You HAVE to provide specific evidence for each case, a nebulous "well we believe they said this and we don't like what they said so like She-RA 'We have the power' and are going to punish them so we feel better and look tough".

Judges see and hear shit like this and throw the case out and tell the plaintiffs and their lawyers not to bring that type crap into a courtroom.

Your a delusional dip shit. So they let you have a laptop in prison Mr. Kuzinski?
More alternative fact manufacturing, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

There's two ways to take that one is bullshit paranoia and the other is an admittance of guilt. Neither is not exactly becoming. ~shrug~
Perhaps it'll take still yet another reading shoog. I stated what I'd witnessed. You don't like wat I witnessed and expressed so you need to make it about someting else, that's all.

So because you had a corrupt police department in D run Shitcago /ALL/ police are "out to get you" - come on. I'm leaning toward the paranoid. They "Come at you like a thug?" well son, do you look like a thug? Appearances matter, it's just the way things are, and really I'd say the way they should be.

Side chat - What I call "harmless profiling" - Like I get pulled over when I drive the kid truck because it's a flashy red thing with tinted windows, you can actually see the surprise on the officers face when the little ol lady rolls down the window. They'd be much less likely to pull me over in my Subaru. It's not even about "out to get" the specific kids that drive those vehicles for any reason, it's just about making sure everything is on the up n up. I don't consider that a bad thing and frankly it seems to be working pretty well up here. We tried the whole "ignore it unless they do something wrong" thing when we had a gang problem in the 90s, the gangs became a menace to our society so we hammered down on the little fucks. Our officers were picking folks up for having gang tats and colors and shit, and ya know it makes /sense/ to have that kind of profiling. Preventing a crime is a lot better than cleaning up the aftermath. Proactive vs Reactive; and if the folks aren't doing anything wrong, then off they go back about their business. Some folks want to turn stuff like that into "racial" profiling, but that's rather dishonest in my opinion since every single person in the country profiles; still whatever, we change the laws on profiling and move on.

Ted...errhem...I mean Fenton...your psychological profile is out...
Watch Ted Kaczynski Wants to Represent Himself from Saturday Night Live on NBC.com

George Soros funded Black Lives Matter is being sued by father of fallen police officer. Al Sharpton also named in suit. It is clear that BLM was a front organization designed to energize black demographic behind Hillary in order to churn out votes. The anti-law enforcement atmosphere it created resulted in dead law enforcement heroes. Hope Sessions investigates the connection between Soros, MSM, and terrorists organizations like BLM.
Father of officer slain in Dallas ambush sues Black Lives Matter | Dallas Ambush | Dallas News

They can file a suit, but it will be thrown out. They have no case.

These type cases go nowhere. This one will be thrown out of court. It's like suing con-talk-radio for the Oklahoma City bombing, they were certainly complicit in inciting it but you can't prove a specific connection in court. Nebulous connections don't carry the day in a courtroom.

It will be the same with the attempted intimidation and prosecution of state and city officials for 'sanctuary city' cases. You HAVE to provide specific evidence for each case, a nebulous "well we believe they said this and we don't like what they said so like She-RA 'We have the power' and are going to punish them so we feel better and look tough".

Judges see and hear shit like this and throw the case out and tell the plaintiffs and their lawyers not to bring that type crap into a courtroom.
So it's "shit?" His son is dead because of Soros and Clinton campaign, along with culpability of MSM...and you call it shit. What about Kentucky case against Trump? Is that also shit?

Watch Ted Kaczynski Wants to Represent Himself from Saturday Night Live on NBC.com

This is what all your "conversations" are Biwwy, pretty sad when you can't even argue your own positions.

They can file a suit, but it will be thrown out. They have no case.
I disagree.

They have been blocking regulations for so long, they are responsible. The GOP and the NRA.

This country is chock full of gun regulations from one state to the next, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about. Furthermore, the states with the most intrusive gun control laws tend to have more gun crime than those that don't. Gun control hasn't stopped a wave of gun crime in Chicago or Washington D.C. or California, but Vermont, on the other hand, which has the most lenient gun laws in the country, has very little gun crime.

This is what all your "conversations" are Biwwy, pretty sad when you can't even argue your own positions.
I cannot argue with someone who is delusional and rants about how America is an "Evil Empire" killing civilians around the globe...and then somehow tries to weave a front organization like Black Lives Matter through the middle of it.

Perhaps it'll take still yet another reading shoog. I stated what I'd witnessed. You don't like wat I witnessed and expressed so you need to make it about someting else, that's all.

So because you had a corrupt police department in D run Shitcago /ALL/ police are "out to get you" - come on. I'm leaning toward the paranoid. They "Come at you like a thug?" well son, do you look like a thug? Appearances matter, it's just the way things are, and really I'd say the way they should be.

Side chat - What I call "harmless profiling" - Like I get pulled over when I drive the kid truck because it's a flashy red thing with tinted windows, you can actually see the surprise on the officers face when the little ol lady rolls down the window. They'd be much less likely to pull me over in my Subaru. It's not even about "out to get" the specific kids that drive those vehicles for any reason, it's just about making sure everything is on the up n up. I don't consider that a bad thing and frankly it seems to be working pretty well up here. We tried the whole "ignore it unless they do something wrong" thing when we had a gang problem in the 90s, the gangs became a menace to our society so we hammered down on the little fucks. Our officers were picking folks up for having gang tats and colors and shit, and ya know it makes /sense/ to have that kind of profiling. Preventing a crime is a lot better than cleaning up the aftermath. Proactive vs Reactive; and if the folks aren't doing anything wrong, then off they go back about their business. Some folks want to turn stuff like that into "racial" profiling, but that's rather dishonest in my opinion since every single person in the country profiles; still whatever, we change the laws on profiling and move on.

If you want a band of out of control marauders dressed as police and acting like the Taliban so be it, you’re entitled to that belief.

They have been blocking regulations for so long, they are responsible. The GOP and the NRA.

What regulations are you claiming will fix the problem. CRIMINALS ARE NOT GOING TO FOLLOW YOUR REGULATIONS! Is it that hard to get you stupid idiots to understand.
Isn't it already against the law to kill someone, that killer didn't follow that law, but if there were gun regulations he would have followed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back