Is the Pentagon becoming frustrated with NK?

August West

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2014
It`s hard to gin up a new war when your new enemy`s missiles can`t reach the ladies tee. I`m sure someone has their "it`s gonna be a cakewalk" speech all ready.

if the President does things correctly the few surviving 'norks' will be scurrying about looking for burn ointments , pain killers and bandages Gents and Sur !!

--------- 'ismoe, "if" is a big, big word for a little, little president, Sur! Trump is simply not majoring up.

ANY war on the Korean peninsula will cost the lives of millions on both sides. So you dopes salivating for a war there get your M-14 and go sign up.

if the President does things correctly the few surviving 'norks' will be scurrying about looking for burn ointments , pain killers and bandages Gents and Sur !!

The "norks" as you so callously call them have too little to eat, no freedom, and should not be the target our weapons nor should by become collateral damage.

The Commander-in-Chief, in giving carte blance to the Generals is a mistake, and one which could very well make Trump culpable for war crimes. The Congress must hold Trump and our Military to account, and that means enforcing the war powers act to the letter, something The Congress has failed to do in the past.

I find the American psyche as a whole interesting. We've gone from "OMG KILL RUSSIANS" to "OMG KILL NK" and it's like no one even noticed...

It's more and more like 1984 every day. We MUST have an enemy. Republicans must hate Democrats. Hate is a waste of energy.

IDK I don't really have enemies so I've got nothing there, in fact I don't even really hate people so I don't really understand it. ~shrug~

Forum List

Back