black live matter bloody bill

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

thy need bill to stop these people everything is article is true. blm is complete failure and has done nothing but be distructive and comit crimes.

Somewhere along the way the civil rights movement was transformed from "judge me not by the color of my skin, but by the quality of my character" to "skin color determines civil rights". The latter is quite obviously nonsensible divisiveness to help foster the downfall of America via neo-Marxist revolution.

BLM has the wrong target. The ones that think black lives really matter are not blacks. Blacks don't give a shit, otherwise they wouldn't kill each other.
thier not bright enough to see black on black violence. they are the problem today. judging everyone else by the color of their skin. and wright now everyone is sick of their shit,.

Somewhere along the way the civil rights movement was transformed from "judge me not by the color of my skin, but by the quality of my character" to "skin color determines civil rights". The latter is quite obviously nonsensible divisiveness to help foster the downfall of America via neo-Marxist revolution.
all when martin luther king died. he turn over in his grave he saw what his people are doing now.

Forum List

Back