Black Lies Matter Activists Fake Threats on Their Own Members

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is all too common among the victimization mongers.

Black Activist Charged for Making Fake Racist Death Threats Against Student Protesters - Breitbart

On Nov 17 Kean University students engaged in a rally to raise awareness for racial issues. The rally was entirely peaceful and was without incident until the group was informed of some threatening messages aimed at them via Twitter.
These messages included threats to shoot black students and a bomb scare. With an air of panic rising, things had the potential to turn hostile, and the police were notified. The twist? Their resulting investigation found that it was one of the activists who reportedly issued the threats.

24-year old Kayla-Simone McKelvey allegedly left the protest to use a work station in the campus library to create the Twitter account that issued the threats. Following that she returned to the group and notified the group about them. McKelvey will now face one charge of creating a public alarm with the case scheduled to start in two weeks.

ParksvrsBLM_zpswp6gdp9q.jpg

Last edited:
They've been upstaged by muslim terrorists. It's just a desperate move to get back in the spotlight but nobody cares, and the Democrats aren't gonna help them either.

I guess if you cant find oppression then you just have to invent some.

Black Activist Charged for Making Fake Racist Death Threats Against Student Protesters - Breitbart

On Nov 17 Kean University students engaged in a rally to raise awareness for racial issues. The rally was entirely peaceful and was without incident until the group was informed of some threatening messages aimed at them via Twitter.
These messages included threats to shoot black students and a bomb scare. With an air of panic rising, things had the potential to turn hostile, and the police were notified. The twist? Their resulting investigation found that it was one of the activists who reportedly issued the threats.

24-year old Kayla-Simone McKelvey allegedly left the protest to use a work station in the campus library to create the Twitter account that issued the threats. Following that she returned to the group and notified the group about them. McKelvey will now face one charge of creating a public alarm with the case scheduled to start in two weeks.

I'm sure that you will have noticed that Black Lives Matter is not mentioned anywhere in your linked article...nor in any others I've read so far.

I'm sure that you will have noticed that Black Lives Matter is not mentioned anywhere in your linked article...nor in any others I've read so far.

All the blacks know each other. Come on. Everyone knows that.

Doesn't have to be mentioned for it to be the case.

I forgot I'm sorry.
Oh well, in that case Black Lives Matter is as good as involved...in fact they all but organised the whole thing.

You're right, but it also might not be the case.
Why would the OP state it as fact when it isn't mentioned anywhere in his supporting article?

Why would the OP state it as fact when it isn't mentioned anywhere in his supporting article?
Actually she mentioned Black Lies Matters..........not Blacklivesmatters.

Get your facts straight before you shoot your mouth off and look foolish in the process.

Actually she mentioned Black Lies Matters..........not Blacklivesmatters.

Get your facts straight before you shoot your mouth off and look foolish in the process.
Riiiiiight!

What do you think, that all these people have little 'Black Lies Matter' business cards they hand out? No, dumbass, they use different organizations, different names for closely aligned working groups and they promote each other and use the same language, ideology and tactics.

So yes, she was part of the Black Lies Matter Marxist bullshit movement even though she might not have worn the lapel pin, lol.

Some twitter hashtags she posted/subscribed to:

From Twitter threats to black Kean students made by black alum, police say

#PrayForKeanUniversity hashtag on Twitter

#StudentBlackout hashtag on Twitter

#ConcernedStudent1950 hashtag on Twitter

They are all the just different heads of the same hydra, and it needs being put down.

You're right, white people skip that part and just start shooting into the crowd.
And yet another white hating closet racist comment from the usual libtard suspects. People in different groups still behave as individuals.

Go fuck yourself.

No, not true, but with blacks voting 97% for one party all the time, it is clear that the overwhelming majority do think alike.

I forgot I'm sorry.
Oh well, in that case Black Lives Matter is as good as involved...in fact they all but organised the whole thing.
Lol, standard libtard deflection, as if that proves anything other than their own inadequacies.

Forum List

Back