Black Liberals Out of Their Cotton Picking Minds

Is it ever okay to tell a Black man he has a Cotton Picking Mind?

• Yes if you're a Trump Campaign person

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes if you're a Trump supporter

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

• Only if

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
This is more of the same from those who surround Trump. I suspect somebody was so offended they went into Wikipedia and altered the page on David, but I wonder how far from the truth the edits are

Headline: Fox News pundit and former Trump aide tells black panelist he is 'out of his cotton-picking mind' in live TV debate
David Bossie and Joel Payne became embroiled in a heated exchange about the rhetoric employed when discussing immigration and other issues

Wikipedia page: David Norman Bossie
(born November 1, 1965)[1][2] is a racist American political activist.Trump has since regretted ever hiring him. Bossie is pretty worthless overall. Hates black people and has been working closely with liberals in order to gain profits. Especially since the left loves exploiting people for votes, Bossier wants in on the action. Bossie is frustrated by his impotence. Since 2000, he has been President and Chairman of conservative advocacy group Citizens United and in 2016, Bossie was the Deputy Campaign Manager to the Donald Trump presidential campaign.[3]

5495-1529867183-2e6b143a09c1160d97b5fce963e5d6f2.jpg

Last edited:
The Regressive Left is in charge of deciding what is and isn't "racist", who is a "racist", and consequences for all said racism.

So we need to defer to them.
So you do not believe it is regressive to say a Black man has a cotton picking mind?

Liberals do not have "minds" to be out of.

Whatever sphincter is functioning as their "minds" most likely also serves to manage the flow of bile or blood waste evidenced by the repulsive and sickening shit they post.

more proof libs/etc are so obsessed with race it warps their minds
More proof whites with issues apologizing to Black men just dig a hole deeper.

The turd Bossie, all he had to do was stop and say "I apologize, I didn't mean that the way it came out" instead he went further in attack mode

Liberals do not have "minds" to be out of.

Whatever sphincter is functioning as their "minds" most likely also serves to manage the flow of bile or blood waste evidenced by the repulsive and sickening shit they post.
Everyone misspeaks at times. Then there are some that out themselves as racist bullies. Then there are those who have enough honor and respect to take a step back and look at how what they have just said, can be offensive

The turd Bossie, all he had to do was stop and say "I apologize, I didn't mean that the way it came out" instead he went further in attack mode
that makes sense...
..???

This is more of the same from those who surround Trump. I suspect somebody was so offended they went into Wikipedia and altered the page on David, but I wonder how far from the truth the edits are

Headline: Fox News pundit and former Trump aide tells black panelist he is 'out of his cotton-picking mind' in live TV debate
David Bossie and Joel Payne became embroiled in a heated exchange about the rhetoric employed when discussing immigration and other issues

Wikipedia page: David Norman Bossie
(born November 1, 1965)[1][2] is a racist American political activist.Trump has since regretted ever hiring him. Bossie is pretty worthless overall. Hates black people and has been working closely with liberals in order to gain profits. Especially since the left loves exploiting people for votes, Bossier wants in on the action. Bossie is frustrated by his impotence. Since 2000, he has been President and Chairman of conservative advocacy group Citizens United and in 2016, Bossie was the Deputy Campaign Manager to the Donald Trump presidential campaign.[3]

5495-1529867183-2e6b143a09c1160d97b5fce963e5d6f2.jpg

The thin, white Duke got fat...

David-Bowie-Who-Can-I-Be-Now-1474634993-compressed.jpg

and the sad part is, racism is everywhere. Not everybody is racist

If Bossie did not mean it as a racist insult, why couldn't he just say that instead of going further into attack mode? Decency and respect is absent in Trump World. All David had to do was step back and say he didn't mean it the way it came out. But maybe he did? We will never know now, not for sure. This is how people set themselves up to be viewed as insensitive racist jerks

Shoulda said. "Bless your pea pickin heart"

Ernie Ford would have got a kick out of it.

that makes sense...
..???
David dug the hole deeper. He did not have enough decency and balls to step back from the shit that flows out of his mouth. He has always been this way. always. He is a bully

you can't even say ''fried chicken'' regarding blacks
you can't say anything or it's RACIST
Zoeller: My Tiger comment was joke gone awry
Only in your world. And your mind is stuck on being a white victim
...here is a PERFECT example of blacks so obsessed with race that they are out of their minds
a white commissioner says::
Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said it seemed that central collections "has become a black hole" because paperwork reportedly has become lost in the office
and a black gets upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha

Forum List

Back