Left-Wing Activists Harass Florida AG Pam Bondi At Movie Theater, Spit On Her...is it Antifa?

Have you noticed? They are exclusively attacking women.

It is time for these women to arm themselves. If Bondi and everyone she was with were armed this would have gone very differently.

if that in fact happened, it was wrong to spit. but to call her out & shame her? that's freedom of speech. oh well.... anybody associated with the likes of trump should be.

she took $25K from trump's foundation to make a trump university lawsuit go away. other than getting spit on, i have no sympathy for her.

if that in fact happened, it was wrong to spit. but to call her out & shame her? that's freedom of speech. oh well.... anybody associated with the likes of trump should be.

she took $25K from trump's foundation to make a trump university lawsuit go away. other than getting spit on, i have no sympathy for her.
no, it's wrong to do it on their personal time ---uncivil/wrong
how would you like it if someone protested/harassed/stopped/blocked/etc one of your family members?

how would you like it if someone protested/harassed/stopped/blocked/etc one of your family members?

huh, you mean like the bakery dude not wililng to make a cake for a couple homogays based on his religion?

huh, you mean like the bakery dude not wililng to make a cake for a couple homogays based on his religion?
1. that's not harassment
2.1st Amendment= freedom of religion
3.the baker didn't stop them from eating
3. these protesters are hating
BIG difference

It is time for these women to arm themselves. If Bondi and everyone she was with were armed this would have gone very differently.

You expect these cowardly scum to attack anybody who can defend themselves?

It's simply time to start rounding the scum up and deporting them, that's all.

1. that's not harassment
BIG difference

& she took charitable foundation money for not doing her sworn duty to uphold the law & is a trumpette.

you don't get to preach. i said they should not have spit on her. agreed. other than that- oh well.

We need to highlight this democrat war on successful women...

They're already losing the womens vote, little by little. They lost a lot of it in the Prop 8 vote in California, and they lost some to Trump in the last election, and they will lose more in these mid-terms. They're running out of fake news to keep their base focused.

1. that's not harassment
BIG difference

& she took charitable foundation money for not doing her sworn duty to uphold the law & is a trumpette.

you don't get to preach. i said they should not have spit on her. agreed. other than that- oh well.
no--BIG difference--freedom of religion
...and you people make it sound like Trump/etc are MURDERING people--they are not though
...there are no concentration camps
..there are no trials without a judge/jury/freedom
...NOT the same as the baker case--not even close--the baker didn't go to some fag convention and start crap--did he?????!!!!!
...the baker didn't keep fags from eating, did he???
BIG difference

1. that's not harassment
BIG difference

...and you people make it sound like Trump/etc are MURDERING people--they are not though
...NOT the same as the baker case--not even close--the baker didn't go to some fag convention and start crap--did he?????!!!!!
BIG difference

lol... we've crossed paths on this forum b4. you are racist to the core & i take you as seriously as i take any other nut.

1. that's not harassment
BIG difference

BIG difference

lol... we've crossed paths on this forum b4. you are racist to the core & i take you as seriously as i take any other nut.
freedom of speech is fine
protesting is fine
--but NOT harassment/heckling/verbal abuse/etc --that's uncivil --that's what the nazis did, which I've linked many times on USMB
...you can't prove I'm racist so your claim is worthless crap
..and where does the racism fit into this conversation? o--that's right, you are obsessed with racism so much it is warping your mind

1. that's not harassment
BIG difference

BIG difference

protesting is fine
--but NOT harassment/heckling/verbal abuse/etc --that's uncivil --that's what the nazis did, which I've linked many times on USMB
..and where does the racism fit into this conversation? o--that's right, you are obsessed with racism so much it is warping your mind

i have no pity for her. sorry you can't handle that. obsessed? not at all. but i remember a thread about charlottesville or it was about the ilk that attended that protest. you defended them, did you not? would you condemn them now? just wondering if my memory is correct.

Racism is what the left flings, like poop. When they have nothing to say, they scream racism.

1. that's not harassment
BIG difference

BIG difference

protesting is fine

i have no pity for her. sorry you can't handle that. obsessed? not at all. but i remember a thread about charlottesville or it was about the ilk that attended that protest. you defended them, did you not? would you condemn them now? just wondering if my memory is correct.
either you link/prove Unite the Right is any different from the MANY Asian, Black, Latino organizations that promote their own race --or you have no argument

If I had been in that theater, I would've told them people to get lost if they couldn't stand who was in their presence.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, those who create public disturbances should be the ones who are shown the door.

She should've pulled a gun out and made that stupid bitch piss herself. We have freedom of speech, but you don't have the right to be an asshole.

Forum List

Back