Black Jurist Claims On ABC That Zimmerman Got Away With Murder. Despicable.

I don't.

Do you care to explain why you don't call an armed, civilian white man looking for trouble a thug?

[MENTION=43245]Pop23[/MENTION] ...this is a damn good point. Care to take a stab at it?

I already did, but to amuse the tool

Someone "looking for trouble" by definition, does not call the Police. That is counterproductive to the need to cause trouble.

It looks like calling the police fooled you and the jury. Smart move for someone trying to get away with something.

[MENTION=43245]Pop23[/MENTION] ...this is a damn good point. Care to take a stab at it?

Someone "looking for trouble" by definition, does not call the Police. That is counterproductive to the need to cause trouble.

It looks like calling the police fooled you and the jury. Smart move for someone trying to get away with something.

You need to stay in the conspiracy threads with the other folks wearing tin foil hats

39287578.jpg

It seems that you define 'reality' as what you want to be true.

Your Fantasy Unicorn Land unicorn is bursting into flames

flameunicorn.jpg

The law is a pesky thing. We all know you like to ignore it (especially the consitutiton) when it doesnt suit your worldview.

The laws here were actually kind of stupid, and if you had an all-minority jury instead of this one poor woman fighting against five white people, you'd have gotten a different result.

Zimmerman killed a child. Nothing else really matters.

Zimmerman killed a 17 year old beating him up, who could have just gone home, but didnt.

And I find your implication that an all minority jury would ignore the law and decide a case based on race to be racist in and of itself.

A 17 year old is not "a child"

Um, excuse me, but apparently 17-year-olds are children. I was reading an article recently about "child sex trafficking" and they were talking about 13-17 year-olds.

"Reality" is that calling non-emergency was a big conspiracy "cover"?

Wow.

Anyhow. Zimmerman was found not guilty quite awhile ago.

The big thing now is the ripples of this dog and pony show on SYG and self defense and gun laws and how far the Feds want to go after a citizens rights.

Oh and the lawsuit against the 4th district of Florida.

Time to catch up.

I don't.

Do you care to explain why you don't call an armed, civilian white man looking for trouble a thug?

Not at all. He knew exactly what he was doing. Exactly.

He freaking studied the "how to shoot black people and get away with it" law in college and from what I can see, he did well in that class. (SEriously, he study the SYG law in school. wow.)

1. Arm yourself
2. go out at night
3. Make sure it is raining (no witnesses)
4. Follow the first black person you can find because well, you know, all of "them" are thieves.
5. Stalk said "suspicious" black person
6. Call the cops like you always do when you see said black person
7. Step to that black person
8. start fight, let him hit you first (this is still in question) and hopefully get a miniscule cut
9. Shoot kid in the heart and of course, dont try to help him medically. You really really need him to die to not dispute what you say happens.
10. become a hero for all racists and NRA (same thing) and right wingers here.

Here is the thing. He really didnt think this all the way through. His life is FUCKED from here out. Good.

Where is he going to work? Fox? NRA? KKK? Where? :)

I hope he doesnt start to eat badly and gain weight or anything like that. lolololol

Fuck him and I hope the rest of his life is destroyed. Good luck there Zimmerman. Keep hiding. Eventually you will end up right next to OJ.

Good.

"Reality" is that calling non-emergency was a big conspiracy "cover"?

Wow.

Anyhow. Zimmerman was found not guilty quite awhile ago.

The big thing now is the ripples of this dog and pony show on SYG and self defense and gun laws and how far the Feds want to go after a citizens rights.

Oh and the lawsuit against the 4th district of Florida.

Time to catch up.

How is ol fat ass doing? I know he is the hero for the irght, so...how is he holding up?

Hero for the right?

Seriously. Is that what you think? That's what you got out of this entire thing?

Unreal.

EDIT for I fixed your "irght". Maybe irght means Fantasy Unicorn Land in Fantasy Unicorn Land code and I fixed it wrong.

Last edited:
And you got "Zimmerman supporter" out of this dog and pony show.

They don't make that much tin foil.

twilight-zone-spiral.jpg

He freaking studied the "how to shoot black people and get away with it" law in college and from what I can see, he did well in that class. (SEriously, he study the SYG law in school. wow.)

1. Arm yourself
2. go out at night
4. Follow the first black person you can find because well, you know, all of "them" are thieves.
8. start fight, let him hit you first (this is still in question) and hopefully get a miniscule cut
9. Shoot kid in the heart and of course, dont try to help him medically. You really really need him to die to not dispute what you say happens.

Here is the thing. He really didnt think this all the way through. His life is FUCKED from here out. Good.

I hope he doesnt start to eat badly and gain weight or anything like that. lolololol

Fuck him and I hope the rest of his life is destroyed. Good luck there Zimmerman. Keep hiding. Eventually you will end up right next to OJ.

Good.

A word of advise. While you're hanging around with your Rainbow Fantasy Unicorn friends, don't stand behind them.

Unicorn+Rainbow+Delivery.gif

:eusa_whistle:

1. Arm yourself
2. go out at night

Good.

A word of advise. While you're hanging around with your Rainbow Fantasy Unicorn friends, don't stand behind them.

YAY!!!

I missed my favorite Fantasy Unicorn Land unicorn ever!

1. Arm yourself
2. go out at night

Good.

"A word of advise".
Not being a grammer nazi, but this irony is priceless. It really is.

Nice deflection Zona

But your still a pinhead requiring tin foil

Just sayin

"Pinhead"....O'Reilly much?

Fucking fox fans are funny. Do you know the demographics for that dumb ass network? The age of them? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The old, dumb and misinformed are dying off. Thank God.

Forum List

Back