Black Helicopters - Gainesville, Florida

That is how Hitler got 11 million people to quietly go to their deaths without a fight. How he got his people to surrender their guns - all the civilians surrendered their guns ( didn't matter who they were the guns were confiscated ) and that happened in Hitlers 5th year. How did he get them to do it? He lied to them. He had his own professional liars sent out. That is what Obama has working for him. Professional liars - that have mastered the art of ignoring reality as one writer on this board so eloquently put it.. what a legacy for your life - to be remembered as liars who assisted a 21st century Hitler into destroying America and the American people. What a shame. - Jeremiah

You mean like the liars who claim there are 200,000 Russian troops in America?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-dhs-using-russian-troops_-2.html#post6958783

According to a Major who was an eyewitness to it, yes. I believe him because others saw these Russians on various bases in the number of 10,000 per base. Which is exactly what the Major claimed he had witnessed taking place. Since then there have been more and more stories about these russian troops and I can assure the number is not "20" as Army news would have you believe. That was a coverup story and you should be able to discern the difference. On second thought, probably not. - Jeremiah

So you are claiming the American people are liars? Eyewitnesses all over the country telling same story about black helicopters and they are all making it up.

Do you know how Hitler managed to get 11 million people to go quietly to their deaths? He lied to them. Just as you are doing now. Another mouthpiece for Obama telling lies to the American people. All is well! Do not panic! No such thing as Black Helicopters! Don't worry about those FEMA Camps. We keep them fully staffed for the heck of it! Over 800 of them!

Reminds me of the hijackers on 9/11 who told the passengers if they were quiet and behaved they would not die. A few minutes later they were crashing into a building. Americans won't be that stupid again. You can count on that. - Jeremiah

No, just you.

Black helicopters have been debunked. Look it up.

Why are people so crazy? There is no footage of urban drills with black helicopters in the us. Thats just crazy.

I am just kidding. I just made a 11 minute video of 5 black helicopter drills within the last year. People really are clueless.

Forum List

Back