AZ Police Officer Acted "Within Policy" Assaulting 15-Year Old Girl...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
"Sources tell us Larrison has at least 3 experts within the department who watched the video and agree he acted within policy."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbFBgk1b0rg]Police brutality in Arizona - YouTube[/ame]

A girl they witness assaulting someone else ignores commands, walks away with her back turnend and her hands active where he can't see them.

He did fine.

LOL he planted that dumb broad.

Nothing exessive though, not like he beat her or anything, all he did was tackle her when she clearly was trying to walk away from him.

A girl they witness assaulting someone else ignores commands, walks away with her back turnend and her hands active where he can't see them.

He did fine.

Fuck you.

She couldn't possibly see who was behind her, and was walking away before the police arrived.

LOL he planted that dumb broad.

Nothing exessive though, not like he beat her or anything, all he did was tackle her when she clearly was trying to walk away from him.

She was clearly trying to walk away from the fight, not him.

She couldn't possibly see who was behind her, and was walking away before the police arrived.
You are either blind, stupid, or both.

Look at the video, the place have already pulled up and you don't see her walking away. See the glass to the left of the first frame, she isn't in front of it walking away when the police car is parked there, then she crossed in front of that glass and gets tackled.

She clearly walked away after the police pulled up, and you can hear the cop telling her "come here" as she does it. Sorry man but walking away after an assault with hands moving that cops can't see like that = tackle. Sucks she got hurt.

28m22s1.jpg

You are either blind, stupid, or both.

Look at the video, the place have already pulled up and you don't see her walking away. See the glass to the left of the first frame, she isn't in front of it walking away when the police car is parked there, then she crossed in front of that glass and gets tackled.

She clearly walked away after the police pulled up, and you can hear the cop telling her "come here" as she does it. Sorry man but walking away after an assault with hands moving that cops can't see like that = tackle. Sucks she got hurt.

28m22s1.jpg

One small problem with your theory, the frame capture you use clearly shows her where you say she isn't, and the cop doesn't manage to catch her until she is all the way to the left by the service door.

One small problem with your theory, the frame capture you use clearly shows her where you say she isn't, and the cop doesn't manage to catch her until she is all the way to the left by the service door.
Hah hah that stings don't it? When you make a stupid claim that she walked away before the cops arrived and video clearly shows she didn't? Stings so much you are reduced to spinning more bullshit on top of your previous bullshit.

Even a moron like you can see that cop car is parked there before she is shown walking away, and anyone watching the video can see how full of shit you are.

Hah hah that stings don't it? When you make a stupid claim that she walked away before the cops arrived and video clearly shows she didn't? Stings so much you are reduced to spinning more bullshit on top of your previous bullshit.

Even a moron like you can see that cop car is parked there before she is shown walking away, and anyone watching the video can see how full of shit you are.

Look at the picture you posted. If that is when the police first pulled up she is in the middle of the last window. She obviously started walking away when the fight was broken up by the first people that arrived, which was long before the police showed up.

What I see is the girl turning in response to his calling her. The cop didn't give her a chance to stop after recognizing who he was. He just hit her and knocked her down.

She assaulted someone, or was clearly involved in something where there was an assault. Then she tried to leave the area. She ignored the police telling her to stop, so he tackled her. That's what you are supposed to do. The fact she is 13 doesn't mean anything; she is nearly as big as he is.

I don't see anything wrong with what he did. He didn't beat her. He didn't shoot her. He didn't kick her. It is clear she tried to leave the scene. It doesn't matter if she left before or after the police showed up; she was involved in a street fight where someone was injured, and she needs to be questioned. I think it is clear she heard the police telling her to stop and looked around to see how close he was. I think it is clear she was trying to get away, and that is why he tackled her. He didn't do anything wrong.

Last edited:
She committed a crime and then left the scene. (And she at least saw the cop car approaching.) Anyone playing that game anywhere will get knocked down or tackled.

If this is acting in accepted policy, it's a hell of a policy.

Police are to serve, not persecute. She was innocent until proven guilty in court, not on the street by a testosterone-pumped coward cop. If it had been a big man, what would the 'officer' have done?

I don't see that the police have a right to do such a thing, and my dad of twenty-two years working as a law enforcement officer would say the same.

If this is acting in accepted policy, it's a hell of a policy.

Police are to serve, not persecute. She was innocent until proven guilty in court, not on the street by a testosterone-pumped coward cop. If it had been a big man, what would the 'officer' have done?

I don't see that the police have a right to do such a thing, and my dad of twenty-two years working as a law enforcement officer would say the same.

He did what he was supposed to do, apprehend someone who needed to be in police custody, at least for questioning. He did it in the way he was supposed to do when someone who is not brandishing a weapon is approached: he followed her and told her to stop, when she didn't, he chased her down and tackled her.

I'll bet you your father would agree with me. What else is the cop supposed to do, let the suspect get away?

I saw her turn her head towards him and then he smacked her into the wall.

Who knows if she was going to stop or not. She was in a fight and she left when the cops came...which technically makes her a fugitive.

So was she missing a big chunk of scalp at the top of her head????

Forum List

Back