Black Genocide

Political chic,

Words are used for a reason. I have chosen to show my disdain for you as a human being. You are so stupid as to see this as some kind of proof that you made a point. You're delusional.

Conservatives tell Asians they are white until an Asian decides to stand up. Your are the one being manipulated and led around. So keep kissing whiteys ass while your fellow Asians suffer more racism than anyone else.

"The truth is, racism toward Asians is treated differently in America than racism toward other ethnic groups. This is a truth all Asian Americans know. While the same racist may hold back terms he sees as off-limits toward other minorities, he will often not hesitate to call an Asian person a chink, as Jeremy Lin was referred to, or talk about that Asian person as if he must know karate, or call him Bruce Lee, or consider him weak or effeminate, or so on.

Bullying against Asian Americans
continues at the highest rate of any ethnic group. I remember, when I was taking the Asian American literature course, an article in a major magazine that ran pictures of (male) Asian models above the tagline, “Gay or Asian?” I remember a video that went viral last year in which people explained why men prefer Asian women and why women dislike Asian men. Some of the women on the video were Asian American."

How the Rules of Racism Are Different For Asian Americans - The Good Men Project

" Research shows that 54 percent of Asian American teenagers said they were bullied in the classroom, compared with 31.3 percent of white students who reported being bullied in school, 38.4 percent for black students and 34.3 percent for Hispanics. The results come from a 2009 survey by the U.S. Justice and Education departments that interviewed 6,500 students aged 12 to 18 cross the country. The numbers come from a report by Agence France-Presse, who acquired preliminary access to the study from an anonymous government researcher."

School Bullying: Overall Victimization Declines, NCES Reports, Asian Students Most Bullied | HuffPost

" This country is having a national conversation around race that is long overdue. As someone who researches prejudice and racism, I’d like to add an observation to the mix: for the most part, one can still get away with discriminating against, humiliating, and co-opting Asians, Asian Americans, and Asian cultures.

Just a brief glance at media and
pop culture and the stereotypes come rushing forth. Exotic? You got it. Extremist? There he is. Nerdy and uncool? Yup. Docile and servile? At last! Most of these go unnoticed, because there’s little chance of being called out on it. Far from merely being a matter of political correctness, research has shown that media images can have a negative and undermining effect on the psychology of children who take in these stereotypes.

It doesn’t stop there. Yoga and meditation are all the rage these days and have undoubtedly helped countless individuals—but there seems to be a troubling trend of denying its historical, cultural, philosophical, and spiritual origins in Asia. It was as if yoga was invented on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, right next to a Starbucks, neatly packaged for your consumption. Further, in the rush to spread “mindfulness,” one can get away with not even mentioning, let alone honoring, the traditions from which these methods sprang. The Buddha is an afterthought. We’ve seen this before; just ask the African American
blues pioneers who are rarely credited for their profound influence on rock-n-roll. "

Racism Against Asians And Asian Americans Is Prejudice You Can Still Get Away With | HuffPost

"The strangest thing recently is to see Republicans using Asians as professional tokens. Two Indians have been elected governors in the south, one a woman who downplays her heritage, and the other, Jindal, who shares the anti Black prejudice of some Indians that fits well with southern Republican hostility towards Blacks. Strangest of all is Michelle Malkin, a Filipina who is apparently a white supremacist, frequently working with them and repeating their arguments word for word."

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-raci...ished-and-unacknowledged-in-the-United-States

And as Asians like you play the white puppet role, you whine about how others are racist towards you. You ain't white. The worlds largest and most violent gang is Asian.

"The triads of China and the Yakuza of Japan are the most notorious of the Asian crime organizations, but there are countless smaller groups from Taiwan, Vietnam, North and South Korea, Thailand, Laos, the Philippines and elsewhere involved in some form of organized criminal activity.

THE ASIAN GANGSTERS are more likely than their Western counterparts to operate exclusively within their own ethnic groups, which allows them to remain largely invisible to police outside their homelands.

The Chinese gangs are best known for trafficking in heroin and opium, but they are in fact as diversified as the biggest multinational conglomerate. Among their other activities are arms smuggling, credit-card fraud, counterfeiting, software piracy, prostitution, gambling, loansharking, white-collar crime, home-invasion robbery, high-tech theft and trafficking in endangered animals and plants.

The triads are also increasingly involved in the smuggling of illegal aliens. U.S. officials estimate that up to 100,000 Chinese are illegally smuggled into the country each year, many of them forced to live in involuntary servitude for years while they work off their debt to the gangsters."

Asian gangs are brothers in crime

There are Asians here that are slaves. I guess all of this is done non violently. Asians are the MLK's of crime.... NOT.

Keep talking ---- Asian. I'll keep embarrassing you.

Yes, you are indeed retarded enough to think this deflects from you animals and your hood rat scum.

Political chic,

Words are used for a reason. I have chosen to show my disdain for you as a human being. You are so stupid as to see this as some kind of proof that you made a point. You're delusional.

Conservatives tell Asians they are white until an Asian decides to stand up. Your are the one being manipulated and led around. So keep kissing whiteys ass while your fellow Asians suffer more racism than anyone else.

"The truth is, racism toward Asians is treated differently in America than racism toward other ethnic groups. This is a truth all Asian Americans know. While the same racist may hold back terms he sees as off-limits toward other minorities, he will often not hesitate to call an Asian person a chink, as Jeremy Lin was referred to, or talk about that Asian person as if he must know karate, or call him Bruce Lee, or consider him weak or effeminate, or so on.

continues at the highest rate of any ethnic group. I remember, when I was taking the Asian American literature course, an article in a major magazine that ran pictures of (male) Asian models above the tagline, “Gay or Asian?” I remember a video that went viral last year in which people explained why men prefer Asian women and why women dislike Asian men. Some of the women on the video were Asian American."

How the Rules of Racism Are Different For Asian Americans - The Good Men Project

" Research shows that 54 percent of Asian American teenagers said they were bullied in the classroom, compared with 31.3 percent of white students who reported being bullied in school, 38.4 percent for black students and 34.3 percent for Hispanics. The results come from a 2009 survey by the U.S. Justice and Education departments that interviewed 6,500 students aged 12 to 18 cross the country. The numbers come from a report by Agence France-Presse, who acquired preliminary access to the study from an anonymous government researcher."

School Bullying: Overall Victimization Declines, NCES Reports, Asian Students Most Bullied | HuffPost

" This country is having a national conversation around race that is long overdue. As someone who researches prejudice and racism, I’d like to add an observation to the mix: for the most part, one can still get away with discriminating against, humiliating, and co-opting Asians, Asian Americans, and Asian cultures.

pop culture and the stereotypes come rushing forth. Exotic? You got it. Extremist? There he is. Nerdy and uncool? Yup. Docile and servile? At last! Most of these go unnoticed, because there’s little chance of being called out on it. Far from merely being a matter of political correctness, research has shown that media images can have a negative and undermining effect on the psychology of children who take in these stereotypes.

It doesn’t stop there. Yoga and meditation are all the rage these days and have undoubtedly helped countless individuals—but there seems to be a troubling trend of denying its historical, cultural, philosophical, and spiritual origins in Asia. It was as if yoga was invented on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, right next to a Starbucks, neatly packaged for your consumption. Further, in the rush to spread “mindfulness,” one can get away with not even mentioning, let alone honoring, the traditions from which these methods sprang. The Buddha is an afterthought. We’ve seen this before; just ask the African American
blues pioneers who are rarely credited for their profound influence on rock-n-roll. "

Racism Against Asians And Asian Americans Is Prejudice You Can Still Get Away With | HuffPost

"The strangest thing recently is to see Republicans using Asians as professional tokens. Two Indians have been elected governors in the south, one a woman who downplays her heritage, and the other, Jindal, who shares the anti Black prejudice of some Indians that fits well with southern Republican hostility towards Blacks. Strangest of all is Michelle Malkin, a Filipina who is apparently a white supremacist, frequently working with them and repeating their arguments word for word."

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-raci...ished-and-unacknowledged-in-the-United-States

And as Asians like you play the white puppet role, you whine about how others are racist towards you. You ain't white. The worlds largest and most violent gang is Asian.

"The triads of China and the Yakuza of Japan are the most notorious of the Asian crime organizations, but there are countless smaller groups from Taiwan, Vietnam, North and South Korea, Thailand, Laos, the Philippines and elsewhere involved in some form of organized criminal activity.

THE ASIAN GANGSTERS are more likely than their Western counterparts to operate exclusively within their own ethnic groups, which allows them to remain largely invisible to police outside their homelands.

The Chinese gangs are best known for trafficking in heroin and opium, but they are in fact as diversified as the biggest multinational conglomerate. Among their other activities are arms smuggling, credit-card fraud, counterfeiting, software piracy, prostitution, gambling, loansharking, white-collar crime, home-invasion robbery, high-tech theft and trafficking in endangered animals and plants.

The triads are also increasingly involved in the smuggling of illegal aliens. U.S. officials estimate that up to 100,000 Chinese are illegally smuggled into the country each year, many of them forced to live in involuntary servitude for years while they work off their debt to the gangsters."

There are Asians here that are slaves. I guess all of this is done non violently. Asians are the MLK's of crime.... NOT.

Yes, you are indeed retarded enough to think this deflects from you animals and your hood rat scum.

White boys need to be quiet about murder and cultural immorality.

Political chic,

Yet another post proving you could find naught to disprove in my posts.

Excellent.

Once again you've proven that I'm never wrong.

You've served your purpose.....to be mocked and shown to be a buffoon.....Wounding you deeply was my pleasure.

Now....why are you back?

I think it's obvious it's much more about culture and environment, and it's also obvious blacks love degeneracy, violence, and being criminal vermin. It's easier to extort than to struggle and achieve, and like faux 'palestinians', the black middle class has decided that using the violence of hood rats to extort privileges from the system for themselves is a far easier tactic than genuine advancement and working.

"....it's also obvious blacks love degeneracy, violence, and being criminal vermin."

Bro....if government make allowance for criminality for Ukrainians, or Serbs, or whatever.....don't you think there'd be a commensurate increased rate of criminality there????

That's what Liberals did to blacks.

1. The legal community, largely if not entirely, Liberal/Progressive, played a major role in wreaking havoc in the black community. Starting in the sixties, ordinary people, black and white, watched in stupefaction as liberal social reformers came in and jettisoned thousands of years of human knowledge to rewrite criminal laws and government welfare policies. Liberals living in monochromatically white suburbs or doorman buildings in the city said “Let’s try these new ideas that sound really cool, like school busing and deemphasizing prison!”
    1. “In the 2008 election cycle, the industry contributed a massive $234 million to federal political candidates and interests , 76 percent of which went to Democratic candidates and committees.” Lawyers / Law Firms | OpenSecrets
    2. “Trial lawyers are holding steady as one of the Democratic Party's biggest sources of campaign contributions,…” Law.com
  1. The basic idea that liberal judges and politicians were pushing was that society should be nice to criminals, so they would re-pay us with law-abiding behavior. Ramsey Clark: “" The theory of rehabilitation is based on the belief that healthy, rational people will not injure others, that they will understand that the individual and his society are best served by conduct that does not inflict injury, that a just society has the ability to provide health and purpose and opportunity for all its citizens. Rehabilitated, an individual will not have the capacity - cannot bring himself - to injure another or take or destroy property. "
    1. Of course, if that were true, he wouldn’t have committed crimes in the first place.
    2. Despite being insane, the reformers won out. The test of public policy vs. human nature began!
    3. Need empirical evidence? Crime rates skyrocketed. By 1974, the murder rate was over twice that of 1961. Between 1960 and 1976, a citizen’s chances of becoming a victim of a major violent crime tripled. Thomas Sowell, “The Vision of the Anointed: Self-Congratulation as a Basis for Social Policy,”., p.27.

Most of that would not matter if they had genuine moral culture; many 'minorities' have it bad, but few murder and commit violence like the black thugs do, even the Irish slums, violent as they were, weren't nearly as much so as black 'hoods have been.

I've posted this, but let me reiterate: none of the other groups have been 'rewarded' by Liberals/Democrats to behave in deprecatory manner.

We'll never know how hard it is to turn down the praise and fiduciary rewards that were given them: food, housing, exemption from civil and moral standards, and constantly told that any short-comings were because of racism.

And that is the education we should be providing. You will find this group as capable as any other.

Political chic,

He is correct.

Really must have hurt, huh?

Political chic,

He is correct.

Really must have hurt, huh?

0151fc50-58e7-4d91-88c9-c0c3b0ecfc6b_tinhatgirl_1400x1400.jpg

Political chic,

Yet another post proving you could find naught to disprove in my posts.

Excellent.

Once again you've proven that I'm never wrong.

You've served your purpose.....to be mocked and shown to be a buffoon.....Wounding you deeply was my pleasure.

Now....why are you back?

0151fc50-58e7-4d91-88c9-c0c3b0ecfc6b_tinhatgirl_1400x1400.jpg

I think it's obvious it's much more about culture and environment, and it's also obvious blacks love degeneracy, violence, and being criminal vermin. It's easier to extort than to struggle and achieve, and like faux 'palestinians', the black middle class has decided that using the violence of hood rats to extort privileges from the system for themselves is a far easier tactic than genuine advancement and working.

"....it's also obvious blacks love degeneracy, violence, and being criminal vermin."

Bro....if government make allowance for criminality for Ukrainians, or Serbs, or whatever.....don't you think there'd be a commensurate increased rate of criminality there????

1. The legal community, largely if not entirely, Liberal/Progressive, played a major role in wreaking havoc in the black community. Starting in the sixties, ordinary people, black and white, watched in stupefaction as liberal social reformers came in and jettisoned thousands of years of human knowledge to rewrite criminal laws and government welfare policies. Liberals living in monochromatically white suburbs or doorman buildings in the city said “Let’s try these new ideas that sound really cool, like school busing and deemphasizing prison!”
    1. “In the 2008 election cycle, the industry contributed a massive $234 million to federal political candidates and interests , 76 percent of which went to Democratic candidates and committees.” Lawyers / Law Firms | OpenSecrets
    2. “Trial lawyers are holding steady as one of the Democratic Party's biggest sources of campaign contributions,…” Law.com
  1. The basic idea that liberal judges and politicians were pushing was that society should be nice to criminals, so they would re-pay us with law-abiding behavior. Ramsey Clark: “" The theory of rehabilitation is based on the belief that healthy, rational people will not injure others, that they will understand that the individual and his society are best served by conduct that does not inflict injury, that a just society has the ability to provide health and purpose and opportunity for all its citizens. Rehabilitated, an individual will not have the capacity - cannot bring himself - to injure another or take or destroy property. "
    1. Of course, if that were true, he wouldn’t have committed crimes in the first place.
    2. Despite being insane, the reformers won out. The test of public policy vs. human nature began!
    3. Need empirical evidence? Crime rates skyrocketed. By 1974, the murder rate was over twice that of 1961. Between 1960 and 1976, a citizen’s chances of becoming a victim of a major violent crime tripled. Thomas Sowell, “The Vision of the Anointed: Self-Congratulation as a Basis for Social Policy,”., p.27.

Most of that would not matter if they had genuine moral culture; many 'minorities' have it bad, but few murder and commit violence like the black thugs do, even the Irish slums, violent as they were, weren't nearly as much so as black 'hoods have been.

I've posted this, but let me reiterate: none of the other groups have been 'rewarded' by Liberals/Democrats to behave in deprecatory manner.

We'll never know how hard it is to turn down the praise and fiduciary rewards that were given them: food, housing, exemption from civil and moral standards, and constantly told that any short-comings were because of racism.

And that is the education we should be providing. You will find this group as capable as any other.

You are never right. Yet you yap on.

Black-on-Black and White-on-White Killings

The vast majority of homicide victims are killed by people of their own race. People tend to kill who they know.

You hurt people who are a lot like you. That's how it works," says David Kennedy, a professor and director of the National Network for Safe Communities at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City.

Among the roughly 6,000 cases in which the race of the victim and the offender were known, the number of blacks killed by blacks rose to 2,380 last year, an increase of about 8 percent from 2014.

However, the share of black-on-black homicides as a proportion of black people killed actually fell by just under 1 percentage point, to 89.3 percent. This undoubtedly fractional decrease – which marked the third straight year of incremental reductions – still meant that for the first time since the start of the 21st century, the percentage of black victims killed by another black person stood below 90 percent of the total of black people killed.

Often less discussed – to the consternation of experts and columnists – is the phenomenon of white-on-white homicides. The number of white people killed by other whites rose 3.5 percent to 2,574 victims in 2015.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

1. Every citizen of this nation has the very same right to make moral judgments as do the Justices of the Supreme Court. They have no special acumen in that area.
Judges are no more equipped to make said call than any sentient individual. Nazi Germany had judges, too.

To be more clear, if you are asked ‘why’ you have a particular moral opinion, e.g., on abortion, and you have no answer outside of your party declared so, then you are not that cognizant individual and not an asset to America.

Here is the bottom line vis-à-vis the Supreme Court and abortion: do no expect any overturning of Roe. “…Tuesday's ruling artfully dodged the question of abortion,…”
Just as disappointing as Justice Robert’s support of Obamacare, explaining that it is not his duty to repair mistakes that the electorate makes, this court will leave it up to the electorate to put in power those who reflect its values. Politics.....nothing related to morality or even to justice.

2. "SCOTUS side-steps showdown over abortion

by Michael Cook | 2 Jun 2019 |

FB-Supreme-Court-Building-317435_(1)_500_333_c1_c_c.jpg

This week the US Supreme Court touched the third rail – abortion – and lived. In a relatively modest decision, Box v. Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky, the Court voted 7-2 ....It refused to review another section in the same law which prohibits abortion on the basis of the sex, race or disability of a foetus. "
BioEdge: the latest news and articles about bioethics

3. "... the Supreme Court's decision in Box v. Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky. Justice Clarence Thomas, the only African-American on the bench, was seething with anger when he reflected on the fate of black babies (see our story below):

...abortion in the United States is also marked by a considerable racial disparity. The reported nationwide abortion ratio— the number of abortions per 1,000 live births—among black women is nearly 3.5 times the ratio for white women. And there are areas of New York City in which black children are more likely to be aborted than they are to be born alive—and are up to eight times more likely to be aborted than white children in the same area.

Journalists who bothered to report his remarks shook their heads and described him as loopy. He's not. That abortion has a disproportionate impact on the poor and disenfranchised is a blot on American society."
BioEdge.

4."In 1921, Margaret Sanger founded the American Birth Control League, which in 1942 underwent a name change to become Planned Parenthood Federation of America.

Many of the group’s founding directors were actively involved in the “eugenics” movement, which held that certain classes or colors of people were “lesser” and “unfit” for humanity and shockingly should be eliminated. Included in these targeted “unfit” groups were black Americans (another group included was people with disabilities).

In addition to eugenics involvement, one founding director, Dr. Lothrup Stoddard, wrote a book, “Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy.”

Perhaps the hardest fact to take in is that under Margaret Sanger’s leadership, the organization created a program called the “Negro Project,” which involved strategically seeking to decrease the black population by convincing black community leaders to introduce birth control to their networks.

About the project, Margaret Sanger was once quoted as saying, “We do not want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten that idea out if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

She also spoke at Ku Klux Klan meetings."
The Racist Views of Planned Parenthood’s Founder

5. "These African-American pastors know that. Indeed, they show that 70 percent of Planned Parenthood abortion clinics are located in minority neighborhoods. Thus, they’re undertaking their own expose. Their letter, they say, will be but one “in a series of actions we will be taking to expose the evil of honoring Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood.”

Again, amen to that.

If liberals genuinely care about justice, they should join these African-American pastors in seeking the removal Margaret Sanger’s bust from the “Struggle for Justice” exhibit at America’s preeminent museum.

This woman is not worthy of enshrinement."
Progressives Are Wrong to Revere Margaret Sanger

"To be more clear, if you are asked ‘why’ you have a particular moral opinion, e.g., on abortion, and you have no answer outside of your party declared so, then you are not that cognizant individual and not an asset to America."

if your moral opinion on abortion is based on a book written 2000 years ago by ignorant camel jockies who never bathed then you are NOT a cognizant individual and NOT an asset to America.....

additionally...if you SUPPORT a PARTY (the GOP) with people who believe in criminalizing and probably executing gays (Roy Moore) then your opinion on abortion is worthless

1. Every citizen of this nation has the very same right to make moral judgments as do the Justices of the Supreme Court. They have no special acumen in that area.
Judges are no more equipped to make said call than any sentient individual. Nazi Germany had judges, too.

To be more clear, if you are asked ‘why’ you have a particular moral opinion, e.g., on abortion, and you have no answer outside of your party declared so, then you are not that cognizant individual and not an asset to America.

Here is the bottom line vis-à-vis the Supreme Court and abortion: do no expect any overturning of Roe. “…Tuesday's ruling artfully dodged the question of abortion,…”
Just as disappointing as Justice Robert’s support of Obamacare, explaining that it is not his duty to repair mistakes that the electorate makes, this court will leave it up to the electorate to put in power those who reflect its values. Politics.....nothing related to morality or even to justice.

2. "SCOTUS side-steps showdown over abortion

by Michael Cook | 2 Jun 2019 |

FB-Supreme-Court-Building-317435_(1)_500_333_c1_c_c.jpg

This week the US Supreme Court touched the third rail – abortion – and lived. In a relatively modest decision, Box v. Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky, the Court voted 7-2 ....It refused to review another section in the same law which prohibits abortion on the basis of the sex, race or disability of a foetus. "
BioEdge: the latest news and articles about bioethics

3. "... the Supreme Court's decision in Box v. Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky. Justice Clarence Thomas, the only African-American on the bench, was seething with anger when he reflected on the fate of black babies (see our story below):

...abortion in the United States is also marked by a considerable racial disparity. The reported nationwide abortion ratio— the number of abortions per 1,000 live births—among black women is nearly 3.5 times the ratio for white women. And there are areas of New York City in which black children are more likely to be aborted than they are to be born alive—and are up to eight times more likely to be aborted than white children in the same area.

Journalists who bothered to report his remarks shook their heads and described him as loopy. He's not. That abortion has a disproportionate impact on the poor and disenfranchised is a blot on American society."
BioEdge.

4."In 1921, Margaret Sanger founded the American Birth Control League, which in 1942 underwent a name change to become Planned Parenthood Federation of America.

Many of the group’s founding directors were actively involved in the “eugenics” movement, which held that certain classes or colors of people were “lesser” and “unfit” for humanity and shockingly should be eliminated. Included in these targeted “unfit” groups were black Americans (another group included was people with disabilities).

In addition to eugenics involvement, one founding director, Dr. Lothrup Stoddard, wrote a book, “Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy.”

Perhaps the hardest fact to take in is that under Margaret Sanger’s leadership, the organization created a program called the “Negro Project,” which involved strategically seeking to decrease the black population by convincing black community leaders to introduce birth control to their networks.

About the project, Margaret Sanger was once quoted as saying, “We do not want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten that idea out if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

She also spoke at Ku Klux Klan meetings."
The Racist Views of Planned Parenthood’s Founder

5. "These African-American pastors know that. Indeed, they show that 70 percent of Planned Parenthood abortion clinics are located in minority neighborhoods. Thus, they’re undertaking their own expose. Their letter, they say, will be but one “in a series of actions we will be taking to expose the evil of honoring Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood.”

Again, amen to that.

If liberals genuinely care about justice, they should join these African-American pastors in seeking the removal Margaret Sanger’s bust from the “Struggle for Justice” exhibit at America’s preeminent museum.

This woman is not worthy of enshrinement."
Progressives Are Wrong to Revere Margaret Sanger

A young lady is about to go into a clinic.....

you stop her....you explain to her why abortion is wrong....

she changes her mind!

has the child......but needs welfare....

which YOU refuse to give her....

so she and her child live in a cardboard box.....

she dies.....

the child lives!

and grows up to be a gay, liberal, atheist.......

who is beaten to death by people who read YOUR comments!

I don't like YOUR morals very much......

Super-Strawman there, Skippy! You don't have any morals because you have nothing to base morals on, smartguy. How you gonna weigh something with no standard of weights, hmm?

The vast majority of homicide victims are killed by people of their own race. People tend to kill who they know.

You hurt people who are a lot like you. That's how it works," says David Kennedy, a professor and director of the National Network for Safe Communities at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City.

Among the roughly 6,000 cases in which the race of the victim and the offender were known, the number of blacks killed by blacks rose to 2,380 last year, an increase of about 8 percent from 2014.

However, the share of black-on-black homicides as a proportion of black people killed actually fell by just under 1 percentage point, to 89.3 percent. This undoubtedly fractional decrease – which marked the third straight year of incremental reductions – still meant that for the first time since the start of the 21st century, the percentage of black victims killed by another black person stood below 90 percent of the total of black people killed.

Often less discussed – to the consternation of experts and columnists – is the phenomenon of white-on-white homicides. The number of white people killed by other whites rose 3.5 percent to 2,574 victims in 2015.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

Wow, you mean despite being only 13% of the population, blacks commit almost half the murders? :eek:

the number of blacks killed by blacks rose to 2,380 <<13% of population

The number of white people killed by other whites rose 3.5 percent to 2,574 <<70% of population

Wow, you mean despite being only 13% of the population, blacks commit almost half the murders? :eek:

The number of white people killed by other whites rose 3.5 percent to 2,574 <<70% of population

I don't believe for a moment that he didn't know that.

It's part of the reason for his misplaced self-hatred.

I see the so called republicans in the thread are always innocent and godly..but the racism that polislick shows is typical of how Asians deal with black people.

Well, that is why the gimps and animals are now trying to claim 'arithmetic is racist n stuff' in states like Oregon and California. Idiot racists like IM2 can't master addition and stuff, so it must be racist.

Political chic,

Why? Most of you have no idea who your daddy is. There is no black genocide kid, just a bunch of whiny brats whiteys money

Forum List

Back