if you can Prove to Me that ALL Americans, black, white AND asian,

aren't here because God MEANT them to be here,

AT This Time,

IN This Place,

ABLE to say what WE,

as American citizens,

could want to say.

If you'd bet against THIS?

I'll cut you so low, you'll have to look Up to see DOWN.

With my eyes, 'cuz if I had to TOUCH you?

Well, I'd die, first.

I mean, I just couldn't DO that. For real.

I've known full blown psychotics whose thoughts were less disordered than we read in the above post.

I'm fairly sure that this poster has a point.

I wonder if they have a clue what it is?

The Christian Church was well established in Ethiopia long before it was established in Europe, if I'm not mistaken.

the christian church was well established in ethiopia long before it was established in europe, if i'm not mistaken.

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Ummmm:

The Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

Of course...aren't you the one blaming that black worker in NYC for dressing like a Muslim when he was wearing an Underarmour cap?

Hahahaha...indeed.

Yes Ethiopia, the hot bed of Christianity. :cuckoo:

Ummmm:

Of course...aren't you the one blaming that black worker in NYC for dressing like a Muslim when he was wearing an Underarmour cap?

Hahahaha...indeed.

Was Christianity established in Ethiopia in the 300s or not? Was it the official religion in Ethiopia in the 300s or not?

I know you've got some hard as rock preconcieved notions about people not like you...but take a moment to read about the history.

Nope, I'm not. Didn't think so:

"The history of Christianity in Africa probably began during the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, two thousand years ago. The New Testament of the Bible mentions several events in which Africans were witnesses to the life of Christ and the ministry of the apostles. It is possible that the history of Christianity in Africa began when these Africans shared what they witnessed with other Africans.

The Gospel of Luke records that a Cyrenian was compelled to bear the cross for Jesus, prior to Jesus' crucifixion. Cyrene was located in North Africa. The book of Acts records that, on the day of Pentecost, Egyptians and Cyrenians were among the crowd, and heard the apostles proclaim the Gospel in their native languages. Acts also records the conversion of an influential Ethiopian eunuch to Christianity. Finally, the book of Acts records that following the apostles missionary journey to Cyprus, new converts from Cyprus and Cyrene preached the Gospel to the Greeks of Antioch.

The spread of Christianity throughout Egypt and Northern Africa, during the first five centuries was rapid and intense, despite the prevalence of false teachings, persecutions and martyrdom. Some religious scholars believe that Christianity was introduced to Africans by way of the Egyptian city of Alexandria. Reportedly, the city boasted a very large Jewish community, which was located in close proximity to Jerusalem. It is believed that African Jews in Alexandria were converted from Judaism to Christianity following a Jewish revolt in A.D. 115 that all but extinguished Judaism from the region.

North Africans were the first to receive and embrace the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The early church in North Africa went through severe persecutions A.D. 64 thru 311. "

History of Christianity in Africa

Nope, I'm not. Didn't think so:

"The history of Christianity in Africa probably began during the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, two thousand years ago. The New Testament of the Bible mentions several events in which Africans were witnesses to the life of Christ and the ministry of the apostles. It is possible that the history of Christianity in Africa began when these Africans shared what they witnessed with other Africans.

The Gospel of Luke records that a Cyrenian was compelled to bear the cross for Jesus, prior to Jesus' crucifixion. Cyrene was located in North Africa. The book of Acts records that, on the day of Pentecost, Egyptians and Cyrenians were among the crowd, and heard the apostles proclaim the Gospel in their native languages. Acts also records the conversion of an influential Ethiopian eunuch to Christianity. Finally, the book of Acts records that following the apostles missionary journey to Cyprus, new converts from Cyprus and Cyrene preached the Gospel to the Greeks of Antioch.

The spread of Christianity throughout Egypt and Northern Africa, during the first five centuries was rapid and intense, despite the prevalence of false teachings, persecutions and martyrdom. Some religious scholars believe that Christianity was introduced to Africans by way of the Egyptian city of Alexandria. Reportedly, the city boasted a very large Jewish community, which was located in close proximity to Jerusalem. It is believed that African Jews in Alexandria were converted from Judaism to Christianity following a Jewish revolt in A.D. 115 that all but extinguished Judaism from the region.

North Africans were the first to receive and embrace the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The early church in North Africa went through severe persecutions A.D. 64 thru 311. "

History of Christianity in Africa

Some people just have some preconcieved notions about non-European peoples and throwing facts in their way just confuses them.

Ummmm:

Hahahaha...indeed.

Was Christianity established in Ethiopia in the 300s or not? Was it the official religion in Ethiopia in the 300s or not?

I know you've got some hard as rock preconcieved notions about people not like you...but take a moment to read about the history.

It doesn't matter if a church was established in Ethiopia in the 4th century or not, the fact is that is not the birthplace of Christianity nor was it the first Christian church.

Well, AND they never learnt of GOD,

nor Jesus,

until they got here.

I'll kiss your ass AND tongue your wiener,

IN PERSON,

if you can Prove to Me that ALL Americans, black, white AND asian,

aren't here because God MEANT them to be here,

AT This Time,

IN This Place,

ABLE to say what WE,

as American citizens,

could want to say.

If you'd bet against THIS?

I'll cut you so low, you'll have to look Up to see DOWN.

With my eyes, 'cuz if I had to TOUCH you?

Well, I'd die, first.

I mean, I just couldn't DO that. For real.

Wasn't it you who offered to do proofreading before people posted so you could correct their spelling and sentence structure? Oh hell, I'm laughing so hard now, I can't even respond to this latest "issue" you feel a sick need to expand upon through your usual purple haze.

_2007_10_lolcat-funny-picture-found-pills-ate-eat.jpg

And sumpin ta wash 'em down wit:

1.jpg

Ummmm:

Hahahaha...indeed.

What's so great about Christianity when there are bigots and haters like you running amok who claim to be so holier than thou?

Ummmm:

Hahahaha...indeed.

What's so great about Christianity when there are bigots and haters like you running amok who claim to be so holier than thou?

Where have I made that claim? And where have I claimed that Christianity was great?

Why do you liberal pukes lie?

For the record I hate no one, but I do despise lying liberal fucks such as yourself. And most everyone that walks this planet is a potential bigot, including yourself.

bigot:

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance

Where have I made that claim? And where have I claimed that Christianity was great?

For the record I hate no one, but I do despise lying liberal fucks such as yourself. And most everyone that walks this planet is a potential bigot, including yourself.

bigot:

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance

I think I hit a nerve... :eusa_whistle:

It doesn't matter if a church was established in Ethiopia in the 4th century or not, the fact is that is not the birthplace of Christianity nor was it the first Christian church.

Is that what was claimed?????? OR are you just in a goal post moving mood when you get caught being ignorant of history.............again?

bigot:

I think I hit a nerve... :eusa_whistle:

No, that's just his "brand" of "logic".

Forum List

Back