Black Folk Did NOT Come From A Christian Background

What's so great about Christianity when there are bigots and haters like you running amok who claim to be so holier than thou?

Where have I made that claim? And where have I claimed that Christianity was great?

Why do you liberal pukes lie?

For the record I hate no one, but I do despise lying liberal fucks such as yourself. And most everyone that walks this planet is a potential bigot, including yourself.

bigot:

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance

I think I hit a nerve... :eusa_whistle:

Don't flatter yourself, you didn't hit anything.

Was Christianity established in Ethiopia in the 300s or not? Was it the official religion in Ethiopia in the 300s or not?

I know you've got some hard as rock preconcieved notions about people not like you...but take a moment to read about the history.

It doesn't matter if a church was established in Ethiopia in the 4th century or not, the fact is that is not the birthplace of Christianity nor was it the first Christian church.

Is that what was claimed?????? OR are you just in a goal post moving mood when you get caught being ignorant of history.............again?

Perhaps it wasn't, but if it was, it was wrong.

It doesn't matter if a church was established in Ethiopia in the 4th century or not, the fact is that is not the birthplace of Christianity nor was it the first Christian church.

Is that what was claimed?????? OR are you just in a goal post moving mood when you get caught being ignorant of history.............again?

Perhaps it wasn't, but if it was, it was wrong.

Perhaps it wasn't? Is that the best you can do to admit that you were wrong?

Yes Ethiopia, the hot bed of Christianity. :cuckoo:

Was Christianity established in Ethiopia in the 300s or not? Was it the official religion in Ethiopia in the 300s or not?

I know you've got some hard as rock preconcieved notions about people not like you...but take a moment to read about the history.

Nobody said it was, you idiot. I said I thought it was home to the oldest Christian church, and that Christianity was established there before it was established in Europe.

And I was right.

Moron. But go ahead and pretend it's not so if it makes you feel better. That's what enlightened people call "willfully ignorant". It means you know you're wrong but you can't admit it, so you just pretend you're right.

Nobody said it was, you idiot. I said I thought it was home to the oldest Christian church, and that Christianity was established there before it was established in Europe.

And I was right.

Moron. But go ahead and pretend it's not so if it makes you feel better. That's what enlightened people call "willfully ignorant". It means you know you're wrong but you can't admit it, so you just pretend you're right.

But it's not the oldest Christian Church, therefore you thought wrong in that regard.

Modern Judeo-Christianity is a joke, none of the apostles did missionary work in non-White lands. I believe jews have corrupted the Christian religion, not blacks. Thing is, not a lot of people understand the jew but they can sure see blacks.

That isn't me, trying to get down on black folks.

It's me, saying how it WAS.

I get on these tears about different things, trying to say what I know to be truth, having lived in the countries that I speak about,

but trying to EXPLAIN how another culture views life is sort of hard...

If I spoke to someone from Africa, they'd know exactly what I mean,

but y'all aren't Citizens of the World,

and it's a whole 'nother mindset.

Well, AND I'm a stoner/alchie... ;)

I just wish the negroes never got here.

The overwhelming majority of them are STILL uncivilized.

With all their whining it's obvious that they think they'd be better off if their ancestors weren't sold as slaves by their own bros either.

You were an officer in the military like I was a professional baseball player....

As for the OP; more banality. Good to see your ability to maintain par on the asylum's golf course hasn't been hindered.

Of course, most people will ignore your OP for the trollish crap it is. Although, I think it's pretty funny that your bet requires you to be able to first prove the existence of God.

I mean, that shouldn't be too hard. It's not like that is the fundamental question that mankind has been struggling over since the inception of time or anything.....

*edit*

I apologize for bumping a troll thread that should have been left out in the cold to die a miserable death. Next time I will check the dates first.

Last edited:
I just wish the negroes never got here.

The overwhelming majority of them are STILL uncivilized.

With all their whining it's obvious that they think they'd be better off if their ancestors weren't sold as slaves by their own bros either.

I am black and civilized, I work everyday and pay my taxes like you and everyone else like you. As you see, I can spell. It is very insulting for you and anyone else like you to say that the MAJORITY of my race of people are uncivilized. You may wish the Negroes never got here, but your forefathers sure didn't mind...if you get my drift.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back