Black "Anti-Obama" kid renounces conservatism

Hopefully he will continue to evolve and one day realize that neither end of the political spectrum is a good place for those who think for themselves.

Good luck, kid.

People who think for themselves can as easily determine that the left, or the right, most closely represents their personal beliefs,

as opposed to a person like you who feels compelled to abandon all principle for the sake of being a mindless, radical lockstep centrist.
I know this is complicated for you.

No it isn't. My beliefs make me a liberal. I'm not going to compromise my beliefs because some nut on the internet insists that you have to be a centrist to have credibility.
Good for you. I already knew you're a good and obedient hardcore partisan ideologue. Congrats.

You sure do take my posts personally.

Too bad.

I don't think you guys are listening to what he is saying.

He is no longer going to be a champion for conservatism in the political arena. However, he is most likely is going to remain a conservative philosophically. Or turn to social conservatism.

So, in the long run, Conservatives did not lose him. The mainstream Republicans lost him.

How long before conservatives find a bus to throw this kid under?

Viral teen YouTube star renounces conservatism - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The 13-year-old Internet phenom who gained national attention criticizing President Barack Obama and briefly was a part of the Ted Cruz campaign is renouncing conservatism, saying he's looking to be a voice unbound by party ideology.

CJ Pearson told CNN on Friday that concerns about the Republican Party's viewpoints on racial and gender disparity as well as youth issues convinced him he could no longer be a mouthpiece for conservatism.

"I was tired of being a champion of a party that turned a blind eye to racial discrimination. Tired of being a champion of any cause that denies equal rights to every American. Tired of being a champion of a party that doesn't care about the issues important to young people," Pearson wrote in an email.

This is by far the best story of the week.

Let's see if the RWnuts around here display all that tolerance for those they don't agree with that they claim they have the copyright on.
As long as he doesn't turn out to be as Looney as you. He will be fine.

Hopefully he will continue to evolve and one day realize that neither end of the political spectrum is a good place for those who think for themselves.

Good luck, kid.

People who think for themselves can as easily determine that the left, or the right, most closely represents their personal beliefs,

as opposed to a person like you who feels compelled to abandon all principle for the sake of being a mindless, radical lockstep centrist.

No it isn't. My beliefs make me a liberal. I'm not going to compromise my beliefs because some nut on the internet insists that you have to be a centrist to have credibility.
Good for you. I already knew you're a good and obedient hardcore partisan ideologue. Congrats.

Too bad.

Then name the liberal positions I hold that I don't really believe in.

Good luck, kid.

Too bad.

Tell us what your compromise view was on the Iraq war.

He said the video of Laquan McDonald being shot 16 times by a police officer in Chicago helped open his eyes to the systemic problems of racial discrimination in America and the need to look at the issues objectively.
YEah, because we all know conservatism is all about shooting black teenagers 16 times.

Actually, conservativism is about blaming the victim and finding ways to ignore it

Tell us what your compromise view was on the Iraq war.
You really have no clue what "independent" means, do you?

I'm not a "centrist". My opinions on any topic are as strong as those of anyone else - they just don't conveniently and predictably and conveniently fall in line with one "side".

I really amazed that this needs to be so complicated, but I do realize that the thought processes of hardcore partisan ideologues are binary for the most part.

Oh, and I was and am against both of Bush's wars.

He said the video of Laquan McDonald being shot 16 times by a police officer in Chicago helped open his eyes to the systemic problems of racial discrimination in America and the need to look at the issues objectively.

Did anyone inform him Chicago is completely run by liberal Democrats?

"[The Superintendent of Chicago Police Department] Garry McCarthy was hired by (D) Mayor Rahm Emanuel to take over the Chicago Police Department shortly after Emanuel's election in early 2011."

You know...Rahm Emanuel..."After the 2008 presidential election, President Barack Obama appointed Emanuel to serve as White House Chief of Staff."

How many death threats did it take to make this kid change his mind?

I'm sure that the Justice Department will not look into this.

YEah, because we all know conservatism is all about shooting black teenagers 16 times.

He clearly said the systematic problems of racial discrimination...but since that's to hard for you to understand you go the Derp route.

Good luck, kid.

Too bad.

Then name the liberal positions I hold that I don't really believe in.

Que the passive agressive laughter!

What 13 year old worries about "gender disparity" in political parties? So far the only people who took notice of the kid's alleged party switch are liberals.

He clearly said the systematic problems of racial discrimination...but since that's to hard for you to understand you go the Derp route.

In the OP he blamed conservatives, and he just did it again.

Forum List

Back