Black "Anti-Obama" kid renounces conservatism

How long before conservatives find a bus to throw this kid under?

Viral teen YouTube star renounces conservatism - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The 13-year-old Internet phenom who gained national attention criticizing President Barack Obama and briefly was a part of the Ted Cruz campaign is renouncing conservatism, saying he's looking to be a voice unbound by party ideology.

CJ Pearson told CNN on Friday that concerns about the Republican Party's viewpoints on racial and gender disparity as well as youth issues convinced him he could no longer be a mouthpiece for conservatism.

"I was tired of being a champion of a party that turned a blind eye to racial discrimination. Tired of being a champion of any cause that denies equal rights to every American. Tired of being a champion of a party that doesn't care about the issues important to young people," Pearson wrote in an email.
Do you really care that this kid isn't a conservative anymore? I truly do not care. Who does or should? I mean to me he will live up to his usual Obama kids potential of raping,robbing and murdering!

He said the video of Laquan McDonald being shot 16 times by a police officer in Chicago helped open his eyes to the systemic problems of racial discrimination in America and the need to look at the issues objectively.
YEah, because we all know conservatism is all about shooting black teenagers 16 times.

He clearly said the systematic problems of racial discrimination...but since that's to hard for you to understand you go the Derp route.

In the OP he blamed conservatives, and he just did it again.

But yiu didn't quote that part....you quoted something different and responded to nothing. Unless someone here said conservatism is about shooting. Which no one did.

Hey, don't act all "I don't care, who is he?" now.

When his video dropped you guys were creaming your panties. Now that he's no longer on team hater you treat him like you do all cons....denounce him and throw him away when no longer useful.

The kid is 13 it takes on average 25 years to grow a good solid conservative. After the lowlife scum lying filth liberals and RINO's have screwed the kid over enough times he'll learn his lesson and join us.

He said the video of Laquan McDonald being shot 16 times by a police officer in Chicago helped open his eyes to the systemic problems of racial discrimination in America and the need to look at the issues objectively.
YEah, because we all know conservatism is all about shooting black teenagers 16 times.

He clearly said the systematic problems of racial discrimination...but since that's to hard for you to understand you go the Derp route.

But yiu didn't quote that part....you quoted something different and responded to nothing. Unless someone here said conservatism is about shooting. Which no one did.

I always quote the entire post I'm responding to, numskull.

I always quote the entire post I'm responding to, numskull.

Well not this time champ, because nowhere did anyone say shooting anything was conservative. Maybe you quoted the wrong thing or just full of shit.

How long before conservatives find a bus to throw this kid under?

Viral teen YouTube star renounces conservatism - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The 13-year-old Internet phenom who gained national attention criticizing President Barack Obama and briefly was a part of the Ted Cruz campaign is renouncing conservatism, saying he's looking to be a voice unbound by party ideology.

CJ Pearson told CNN on Friday that concerns about the Republican Party's viewpoints on racial and gender disparity as well as youth issues convinced him he could no longer be a mouthpiece for conservatism.

"I was tired of being a champion of a party that turned a blind eye to racial discrimination. Tired of being a champion of any cause that denies equal rights to every American. Tired of being a champion of a party that doesn't care about the issues important to young people," Pearson wrote in an email.

Did he say if he was tired of being patsy too?

Forum List

Back