Black American gun owner schools local government on gun Rights, video in link...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here we go....more Americans need to speak out in defense of the 2nd Amendment....

Black Gun Owner Slams Gov’t: Why Do You Want To Take Away My Rights? [VIDEO]

A black gun owner slammed those who would want to restrict guns from law-abiding citizens during a Tuesday city council meeting on how to combat gun violence.

“You want to restrict my right to buy a firearm and protect myself from some of the very people you are talking about in here tonight,” Mark Robinson, a Greensboro, N.C., resident said. “The law-abiding citizens of this community, of other communities we are the first ones taxed and the last ones considered.”
---

“I’m the majority. I’m a law-abiding citizen who has never shot anybody,” Robinson said. “Never committed a serious crime. Never committed a felony. I’ve never done anything like that. It seems like every time we have one of these shootings, nobody wants to put the blame where it goes, which is at the shooter’s feet. You want to put it at my feet. You want to turn around and restrict my rights.”

Nobody is blaming that gun owner for the shootings. Easy access to guns by criminals is the problem.

Nobody is blaming that gun owner for the shootings. Easy access to guns by criminals is the problem.

Yet you regressives still go after the guns, instead of wanting to go after the thugs, crazies, and terrorists that attack people.

Winning... give that man a cigar!!

Geez ....yo Bulldog.... do you ever turn your phone off or do you take the thing to the shitter with you? And PS.... buy Bulldog does that mean feminist bulldog? Just asking because up until the day ago I thought you were a fat black guy.

Yet you regressives still go after the guns, instead of wanting to go after the thugs, crazies, and terrorists that attack people.

Every other industrialized country has thugs, crazies, and terrorists, but they don't have a mass shooting every week. Why is that?

Winning... give that man a cigar!!

Geez ....yo Bulldog.... do you ever turn your phone off or do you take the thing to the shitter with you? And PS.... buy Bulldog does that mean feminist bulldog? Just asking because up until the day ago I thought you were a fat black guy.

No problem. I've read your posts. You think a lot of stuff that is just plain wrong.

There is no easy access.......he had to go through a background check like everyone else...the problem was the democrat gun free zone that left those kids defenseless.......

Youtube has more protection than our schools do....

Every other industrialized country has thugs, crazies, and terrorists, but they don't have a mass shooting every week. Why is that?

Britain didn't have mass shootings every week before they banned guns.....and they have almost had 3 in the last 3 years...they used to have 1 every decade, now almost 3, and they were stopped by dumb luck, not their gun laws...

Australia, has never stopped having public shootings...they simply haven't killed enough people in each public shooting to qualify as mass public shootings..

So you don't know what you are talking about....

And France....terrorists on government terrorist watch lists get fully automatic military rifles easily...and murdered 135 people in mass shootings...and their criminals get those same guns easily....I have linked about this over and over again...

you don't know what you are talking about.

Britain didn't have mass shootings every week before they banned guns.....and they have almost had 3 in the last 3 years...they used to have 1 every decade, now almost 3, and they were stopped by dumb luck, not their gun laws...

Australia, has never stopped having public shootings...they simply haven't killed enough people in each public shooting to qualify as mass public shootings..

So you don't know what you are talking about....

And France....terrorists on government terrorist watch lists get fully automatic military rifles easily...and murdered 135 people in mass shootings...and their criminals get those same guns easily....I have linked about this over and over again...

you don't know what you are talking about.

Oh my-----almost three in three years. We have that many or more in a week. They are doing it right. We need to copy them.

Wrong. No country is as “diverse” as ours. No European country has nearly as many blacks and Latinos as ours. Some actually have high gun ownership rates and “access to guns” as the US, yet they don’t have mass shootings, nor high crime rates in general.

Of course many “civilized” countries’ rates of crime and mass shootings and terror attacks are skyrocketing, thanks to their embracement of the globalist Agenda and politicians like Merkel who welcome third world savages into their countries. Thanks to open borders in Europe, even tight gun controlled countries are having a massive increase in illegal guns and gun crime. You know, that whole bit where criminals and third world savages could care less about breaking such laws, leaving the law abiding citizens as sheep to be slaughtered.

You still need help figuring out “why”?

Forum List

Back