Bjj is too complex

Quasar44
Oh I get it believe me. The only advantage I had is a wrestling background, it does help give you that "feel" and helps you with keeping hips where you need it. Once you learn to NOT put your head in bad positions wrestling is a great building block for your MMA dreams. Lol, keep training bro as long as you can. It is a very rewarding sport/lifestyle.

No gi does do more wrestling and leg locks

The gi has far cooler and more intricate guards and cool sweeps

Aldo Raine
From the videos I watched all day
It seems the starting defense from bottom side half is to get both arms into the inside . One across neck and close one clamped on biceps
. Only then should you even try an escape . First bridge then shrimp out or go for under hook

So you're going to get past the gate in my gated community,then get past my security system and the dogs without waking me up?
LOL....I can see why the authorities think you're nuts.
I'll even give you a heads up,be sure and wear a mask because I have cameras all over the place.
What a way to live. Society as a feeding frenzy.

So you're going to get past the gate in my gated community,then get past my security system and the dogs without waking me up?
LOL....I can see why the authorities think you're nuts.
I'll even give you a heads up,be sure and wear a mask because I have cameras all over the place.
What a way to live. Society as a feeding frenzy.

Yeah,with all those criminal illegal's xiden is letting in I suspect it'll get worse.
Having four beaners try and pull off a home invasion on you kinda changes the way you look at things.

Yeah,with all those criminal illegal's xiden is letting in I suspect it'll get worse.
Having four beaners try and pull off a home invasion on you kinda changes the way you look at things.
That's not a Hispanic or beaner "thing" though. The "team-of-four" hit squad is IDF/Mossad style. Texans, Mexican-Americans don't put up with that stuff.

Usually it's four more-or-less "gay" men who consider themselves "married" to the hit team until the mission (namely to kill) is accomplished under the orders of IDF/Mossad.

Oftentimes there is also an IDF or Mossad team of four women, but those women tend to engage in protracted conversations for purposes of gaining intelligence on enemies rather than executing direct hits like their male counterparts.

That's not a Hispanic or beaner "thing" though. The "team-of-four" hit squad is IDF/Mossad style. Texans, Mexican-Americans don't put up with that stuff.

Usually it's four more-or-less "gay" men who consider themselves "married" to the hit team until the mission (namely to kill) is accomplished under the orders of IDF/Mossad.

Oftentimes there is also an IDF or Mossad team of four women, but those women tend to engage in protracted conversations for purposes of gaining intelligence on enemies rather than executing direct hits like their male counterparts.

WTF did you just say?
I had four hispanic or they could have been from any south American country try and pull a home invasion on the Wife and I.
I highly doubt a bunch of beaners were working for the Mossad.
No fucken wonder they think you're a nut job.

And never forget...I have firearms and you dont because the state thinks you're a nut job
I will kill you if I ever get my hands on you, you miserable piece of shit murderer. You've got a body count and guilty conscience to go with it. I swear to God.
Those techs at the Behavioral Health facility really need to quit letting you play on their smartphones. (smh)

Quasar44
Agreed and try to control opponents wrists when possible.

The Japanese arts seem to be the best at that, both jujutsu and judo. Although judo kind of got rid of wrist control and locks.
I find a lot of Judo to be very effective and more applicable in the real than BJJ often is, but you really need to do as much of both as you can, IMO.
In actual situations, I find that being able to put someone on the ground very suddenly (and often very hard) resolves most incidents. (I learned this a long time ago bouncing drunks. I was studying a form of Shotokan Karate taught by a tough dude from San Pedro Sula, which is a notoriously rough town in Honduras, and found that foot sweeps and takedowns worked really well. It made me a lot more interested in learning arts like Judo, well before the UFC came around).
At the least a takedown or throw will give you room to escape or access your tools, if it doesn't end things. Also, there is a lot of grip fighting and hand and wrist control in Judo and you really want to keep control of a guy's hands to keep him from accessing a weapon. He starts sticking you in the neck with a shank in the clinch and your martial arts skills aren't going to keep you from bleeding out.

Unkotare
Depends, I used to bait people with it. Inexperienced wrestlers would "reach back" or you can call it headhunting, looking for the big throw to the back. Then it was easy to take them to their back.

Forum List

Back