Bizarre Hypothetical Outcome of Impeachment

Why would it search engines have alpha rhythms that block my search lol they can hide it, we all know where bursimia got their money lol
LOLOLOLOLOL

So you can't prove your delusions are real because the Internet prevents you from doing so??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Google is blocking conservative new sites in searches

What are you all afraid of?
LOLOL

Imbecile, that's other rightards like you bitching and moaning about Google.

That doesn't make your bitching and moaning real nor does it make Google the only search engine. :cuckoo:
It’s all lefties running them

Giuliani said so. He said it was for Trump’s personal benefit.

So prove that Trump told him that. I'll wait here for the link.
Imbecile, like Lev Parnas admitted to... they were all in the loop....

"Well, she's going to go through some things. I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it." - Impeached Trump

You men Lev Parnas, that paragon of virtue? Why would he ever lie?

I saw him change his answer to a question three times in one sentence
link to that, please...

Admiral, can you answer this one question....?

WHY DID TRUMP and Giuliani and all the president's men, INSIST THAT the Ukraine President Velensky,

MAKE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ON CNN, that the Ukraine was Investigating the Bidens, in order to get his coveted White House meeting and the congressionally passed, military and security aid?

WHY OH WHY OH WHY???

Can you explain to us why this was critical and the only way for him to get the money and meeting?

Why do you people keep lying in spite of us pointing out your lies repeatedly?

Trump never once told Zelensky that foreign aid was based on his cooperation. He used the term "Do us a favor." A favor is not a threat. Telling a President of a country if they don't fire their prosecutor in six hours, they won't get US aid, that is a threat.
Lying idiot, Impeached Trump said, I'd like you to do us s favor though... in response to Zelensky expressing interest in purchasing missiles.

"Well, she's going to go through some things. I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it." - Impeached Trump

link to that, please...

WHY DID TRUMP and Giuliani and all the president's men, INSIST THAT the Ukraine President Velensky,

MAKE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ON CNN, that the Ukraine was Investigating the Bidens, in order to get his coveted White House meeting and the congressionally passed, military and security aid?

WHY OH WHY OH WHY???

Can you explain to us why this was critical and the only way for him to get the money and meeting?

Trump never once told Zelensky that foreign aid was based on his cooperation. He used the term "Do us a favor." A favor is not a threat. Telling a President of a country if they don't fire their prosecutor in six hours, they won't get US aid, that is a threat.
Lying idiot, Impeached Trump said, I'd like you to do us s favor though... in response to Zelensky expressing interest in purchasing missiles.
US ,, not me.. is this serious?

I don't think anybody will know what is found until after the investigation is complete, and actions are taken. Barr stated that will be either late spring or early summer.

WHAT INVESTIGATION?

Can you tell what in the world makes you think there is an actual official investigation into Bidens?

I don't know. Barr is not releasing any information about what the investigation entails, who is involved, or what they are finding in the progress. Therefore I can only suspect, because this dope head getting such a high paying job in a country his father was involved with is very suspicious.

Unlike the Mueller investigation where the MSM had people hiding behind trees to report when somebody went to the bathroom, or Mueller informing CNN to video record an arrest of an old man, they are not going to try and follow this at all. In fact, they will try to pretend it's not taking place if something newsworthy is found. The MSM is nothing but an extension of the Democrat party, so you'd have to watch real news like Fox for any updates if there are any.
Not announcing the presence of an investigation is important. Wouldn’t you say?

It was already announced. That's why they hired Durham. They just are not going to tell us how it's coming along or what they're finding.

There was no announcement of any investigation into either Biden by the DoJ. Durham's assignment as publicly announced is completely unrelated to the matter.

That all depends on where his investigations lead him and who was involved.

link to that, please...

WHY OH WHY OH WHY???

oh for goodness sake Ray, PAY ATTENTION to what has been revealed instead of pushing your useless trump bull crap that he told you to say.... sondland, giuliani, parnas, rick perry, amb taylor, and amb volker, Fiona Hill, Vindman, bolton, mulveyny, pompeo and pence even, WERE all INVOLVED WITH the scheme OR AWARE OF, THE PRESIDENT requiring president Velensky to make a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT that the Ukraine had opened a criminal investigation in to the Bidens in order to get the coveted white house meeting with trump and the military aid.

WHY ARE YOU LYING?

Dummy, your link does not actually answer the question it posed. It’s just a clickbait for non-reading wingnutters like you.
So how did hunter get paid?
I told you -- Burisma.
What funny is when they tried to investigate if Burisma received any funds from USA they fired the investigator lol

Horsecrap, the only case Shokin held on Burisma had to do with 2010-2012 period. It was dormant for two years when he got the boot for failing to prosecute corruption in Ukraine.

He was only the prosecutor for a year and a month.
He was Deputy Prosecutor General in 2014 and was assigned the Burisma case then -- which he refused to work with Great Britain until they dropped their case against Zlochevsky.

Nothing in there says U.S. tax dollars went to Burisma.

You lied.
Why would it search engines have alpha rhythms that block my search lol they can hide it, we all know where bursimia got their money lol
LOLOLOLOLOL

So you can't prove your delusions are real because the Internet prevents you from doing so??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Google is blocking conservative new sites in searches

What are you all afraid of?
LOLOL

Imbecile, that's other rightards like you bitching and moaning about Google.

That doesn't make your bitching and moaning real nor does it make Google the only search engine. :cuckoo:
It’s all lefties running them
:itsok:

So? You are impeaching Trump for something Giuliana said.
Giuliani is a fact witness.

So is Schiff and he is one of the House impeachment managers.

Incorrect. Schiff has no information on Trump’s actions.

Schiff knows the identity of the whistle blower and he kept that secret, which did not allow for a fair process during impeachment.

Trump knows the identity of the whistleblower. He doesn't need anything from Schiff. Besides, the identity of the whistleblower is completely irrelevant to the facts of the case.

How is it Trump knows who the whistleblower is and not Schiff Face? At least that's what he stated under oath while conducting the inquiry.

link to that, please...

WHY OH WHY OH WHY???

Impeached Trump to his crowd at a rally.... Democrats impeached us. That's how Impeached Trump speaks.

WHAT INVESTIGATION?

Can you tell what in the world makes you think there is an actual official investigation into Bidens?

I don't know. Barr is not releasing any information about what the investigation entails, who is involved, or what they are finding in the progress. Therefore I can only suspect, because this dope head getting such a high paying job in a country his father was involved with is very suspicious.

Unlike the Mueller investigation where the MSM had people hiding behind trees to report when somebody went to the bathroom, or Mueller informing CNN to video record an arrest of an old man, they are not going to try and follow this at all. In fact, they will try to pretend it's not taking place if something newsworthy is found. The MSM is nothing but an extension of the Democrat party, so you'd have to watch real news like Fox for any updates if there are any.
Not announcing the presence of an investigation is important. Wouldn’t you say?

It was already announced. That's why they hired Durham. They just are not going to tell us how it's coming along or what they're finding.

There was no announcement of any investigation into either Biden by the DoJ. Durham's assignment as publicly announced is completely unrelated to the matter.

That all depends on where his investigations lead him and who was involved.

Now you're just reaching. There's no rational way for Durham's stated investigation to lead to Biden's actions in Ukraine.

Either way, there is no announced investigation into Joe Biden or Hunter Biden. There is zero inclination that such an investigation is going on.

More to the point, the DoJ doesn't talk about who they're investigating because it would be wrong to do so for people that may be perfectly innocent. Which is why it's wrong for Trump to have demanded such from Zelinsky.

link to that, please...

WHY OH WHY OH WHY???

Impeached Trump to his crowd at a rally.... Democrats impeached us. That's how Impeached Trump speaks.
Ohh ok lol hahah

link to that, please...

WHY OH WHY OH WHY???

oh for goodness sake Ray, PAY ATTENTION to what has been revealed instead of pushing your useless trump bull crap that he told you to say.... sondland, giuliani, parnas, rick perry, amb taylor, and amb volker, Fiona Hill, Vindman, bolton, mulveyny, pompeo and pence even, WERE all INVOLVED WITH the scheme OR AWARE OF, THE PRESIDENT requiring president Velensky to make a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT that the Ukraine had opened a criminal investigation in to the Bidens in order to get the coveted white house meeting with trump and the military aid.

WHY ARE YOU LYING?

No, all other witnesses outside of Sondland assumed, presumed, guessed that's what Trump wanted. The only person to speak directly with the President was Sondland, and Sondland said that Trump told him he didn't want anything from Zelensky except to do the right thing. So it's all a lie that you and your ilk keep repeating.

Giuliani is a fact witness.

Schiff knows the identity of the whistle blower and he kept that secret, which did not allow for a fair process during impeachment.

Trump knows the identity of the whistleblower. He doesn't need anything from Schiff. Besides, the identity of the whistleblower is completely irrelevant to the facts of the case.

How is it Trump knows who the whistleblower is and not Schiff Face? At least that's what he stated under oath while conducting the inquiry.

Schiff has not been under oath during the inquiry. Schiff has made no effort to uncover the identity of the whistleblower because he has no interest in doing so. Trump has any number of ways to identify the whistleblower. He stated he knew him so maybe he's lying?

Schiff has not been under oath during the inquiry. Schiff has made no effort to uncover the identity of the whistleblower because he has no interest in doing so. Trump has any number of ways to identify the whistleblower. He stated he knew him so maybe he's lying?

Actually I believe that Schiff Face is lying which is one of the many reasons we need to hear the whistleblower testify.

Actually I believe that Schiff Face is lying which is one of the many reasons we need to hear the whistleblower testify.

Makes no difference to the case against Trump. Nothing more than a distraction.

link to that, please...

WHY OH WHY OH WHY???

Trump told Zelensky that generous American aid is not being reciprocated...and then he explained how Ukraine should reciprocate in doing him favors by looking into Crowstrike holding DNC server and oh btw, Bidens too.

The fact that he didn’t state the quid-pro-quo explicitly does not change the fact that he did say what is at stake and what he wants to see.

link to that, please...

WHY OH WHY OH WHY???

Trump told Zelensky that generous American aid is not being reciprocated...and then he explained how Ukraine should reciprocate in doing him favors that include looking into Crowstrike holding DNC server and Bidens.

You'd have to be an idiot to not see the connection and the pressure being applied in that phone call.

LOL

Who cares what you b'lieve? :dunno:

link to that, please...

WHY OH WHY OH WHY???

Trump told Zelensky that generous American aid is not being reciprocated...and then he explained how Ukraine should reciprocate in doing him favors that include looking into Crowstrike holding DNC server and Bidens.

What??? He never said that. Those comments were a separate part of the conversation. But even if he did, that's not a quid pro quo, and that's not a threat of withholding aid.

Makes no difference to the case against Trump. Nothing more than a distraction.

Sure it makes a difference. A huge difference. This whole whistleblower thing is part of the cabal of the Democrat party. I want to know who this spy is that gave the so-called whistleblower this information and why. I want to hear him or her testify that their intentions were out of professional concern and not that they are working in the shadows of the party. I want to know why this spy didn't approach the DOJ himself instead of relaying this information to the whistleblower. I want to hear the whistleblower testify he never met Adam Schiff, and never discussed this matter with him personally.

The deep state is alive and well, and given the fact they impeached my President, the man I voted for, I want to see this cabal unravel.

Forum List

Back