Bite me.

Violative posts removed.

Please keep in mind to many who are seeking USMB as a forum come to the introductory thread to get a "feel" for what USMB is about. These introductory threads leave a lasting impression and what the prospective member reads in this zone may be the only version of what USMB is or is not, therefore, please adhere to the wishes of the ownership as expressed through the Rules when posting.

Lastly, the "No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site" rule is in effect in this forum wide. Should any member wish to engage in the aforementioned, "Discussions of Site Issues, Banning, Banned Members, are permitted" in PMs.

The Administration and the Moderation Team are serious in their efforts to have a civil discourse as it pertains to the OP and any further posts which violate Zone 1 rules will be viewed in a more serious manner where infractions will be administered on a case by case basis.

What is xxxxxxxxx?

[MENTION=19064]CandySlice[/MENTION] Look to the OP and there is an explanation in the lower left hand corner of the original post with the definitive reasoning regarding such action.

Thanks. I didn't know there were any other half decent forums out there. All I've seen are second rate message boards with either a distinctive bias or a population of morons.:lol:

Last edited:
I have been banned from XXXXXXXX for the last time. Their new rule guidelines designed specifically to target people like me was the last straw. I wasn't interested in playing anymore.

PW

Excellent entrance!

Welcome!

Better to be Pennywise than Pound Foolish ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back