Bisexual character Luz on animated 'The Owl House' is a Disney TV series rarity

There is no doubt, it's the classic I'm not a fag I'm str8 standing up for LGBT "rights"

A newsflash, homos.... children are off limits.

Come anywhere near ours? You'll get hurt and I don't give two shits if you're upset about it.

Please don't type str8. You have a full keyboard. Gone are the days when people are multi-tapping the number keys to get to letters... you saved 4 keystrokes but everyone who reads this forever has to do a mental calculation to understand what you're saving. It's a definite net-loss of brain cycles.

You can get mad at me for mentioning it if you want but, even so, please do give my suggestion some consideration. You're smarter than that.

Interjecting pedophilia or Charlie Chaplin into a discussion of bi sexuality is hateful, hurtful and ignorant

Encouraging child sexuality - in any form, in any way, any place, by any person, is paedophilia. So what does that make anyone who supports encouraging child sexuality in any form, in any way, any place?
What the hell are you talking about? Who is encouraging child sexuality? It is just plain stupid as stupid gets to suggest acknowledging the fact that bi sexuality exists through a fictional character is not encouraging anything. On the other hand, denying that there is diversity in sexual orientation, leaves teens who are trying to find their identity feeling alone and out on a limb. Do you know what that encourages? Drug abuse and suicide. Smarten the fuck up already

Dude! Now hear this. No one, and I mean NO ONE gives a rats hind parts who or what to validate or why. The issue here-that is obviously lost on you the the need a culture-an environment where these you people who are trying to figure out who they are are able to validate and accept themselves. My guess is that you would prefer to pretend that they don't even exist which in turn leads to confusion, depression and self destructive behavior. Christ! try to learn something.
Do you know what pedophilia is? It is fixating on the sex lives of children.
Don't blame me or act all tough because that's what the Disney corp. chooses to do.
Jesus! Get a grip on life.
You're the one who needs to get a grip. And, help with your fixation on children. Again, it is not about the sex lives of kids. It's not about sex at all. It is about sexuality, but are plainly to shallow and unsophisticated to understand that.

You will be/are a shit parent. Small children have NO need to see ANYTHING about sexuality. But hey, I'm talking to someone who probably thinks letting small children sitting on lap of a Drag Queen in a story hour is a good idea too.
You are just one more ignoramuses' who has no clue about what your talking about. We are not talking about small children. We are talking about adolescents who are experiencing an awakening of their sexuality and who may be confused and frightened about what they feel They need the support and validation of responsible and rational adults. I shudder to think what sort of parent you are or would be.

You really want to make the point that Disney is not marketed to you your children? You're special aren't you?
Do you support young children sitting on a Transvestite''s lap during story hour? You're quite sick, I'd be careful, someday CPS may show up at your door.
I am CPS Dude.

Sure you are.
Do you really think that I give a rats ass if you believe me? 26 years! Much as a unity supervisor responsible for hundreds of investigations and families under supervision. Now retired. What have you done to help children besides spout off about shit that you know nothing about, which is not helping at all.

Don't forget that Disney recently bought Fox News!
I've already switched to Newsmax in order to get expanded reliable news.
No wonder we're in such trouble in this country.

No, Disney does not own Fox News. They bought 21st Century Fox studios. They don't own Fox News or Fox TV Network.

Don't forget that Disney recently bought Fox News!
I've already switched to Newsmax in order to get expanded reliable news.
No wonder we're in such trouble in this country.

No, Disney does not own Fox News. They bought 21st Century Fox studios. They don't own Fox News or Fox TV Network.

But they still have to answer to Disney Chief, Bob Iger!
You didn't think that Disney spent $52 billion for nothing, did ya'?
Idiot loser!

But they still have to answer to Disney Chief, Bob Iger!
You didn't think that Disney spent $52 billion for nothing, did ya'?
Idiot loser!

Do me a favor, please. Join the Democrats and the left. If you're unable or unwilling to do a simple google search before making and then doubling-down on ignorant statements then you have the mentality of the left and you'll fit in with them very well.

They don't answer to Bob Iger. I already sent you two links.. Here's another. Please get an adult to read it to you.

If Disney doesn't include teens that are gay then they are discriminating against them being potential revenue.

I go to Walmart grocery often and find things I bought last week are no longer carried - because of the 80/20 rule, not the 97/3 rule. As we get older, we will all experience that where we are no longer the target audience - of pretty much anything - because we're in the 20%. Catering to the 3% is political and agenda-based, not profit based.
3% is marketed to in the age range of 12 to 18 years old. No not those in the 50 to 70 ahe range. Which seems odd since the later has the most disposable income yet the young are impulsive. Politically motivated ? You just out of sight that you can't dig it. That is why they don't cater to your

3% is marketed to in the age range of 12 to 18 years old. No not those in the 50 to 70 ahe range. Which seems odd since the later has the most disposable income yet the young are impulsive. Politically motivated ? You just out of sight that you can't dig it. That is why they don't cater to your
How many 12-18 year olds buy subscriptions to Disney tv? You never fail to vomit out your idiocy.

The people of the times of Sodom and Gomorrah were doing all kinds of wickedness. It says that they were lawless, which means not holding onto the natural orders of things. Like inmates in prisons. That there are some that are practicing lawlessness. Doing whatever they feel like doing. They are the sodomites. The ones that careless about rules and regulations.
But then there are those who are homosexuals that are born in that condition. A birth defect that is out of their control. That these groups of powerful wicked people are redesigning the population by chemically induced and genetically modifications.
I wonder why is nobody targeting these big corporations and their gay causing products if they want to stop this practice from spreading throughout the world?
They are the ones that are trying to normalize the effects that their products caused. If they normalize it, they don't have to worry about lawsuits.

The people of the times of Sodom and Gomorrah were doing all kinds of wickedness. It says that they were lawless, which means not holding onto the natural orders of things. Like inmates in prisons. That there are some that are practicing lawlessness. Doing whatever they feel like doing. They are the sodomites. The ones that careless about rules and regulations.
But then there are those who are homosexuals that are born in that condition. A birth defect that is out of their control. That these groups of powerful wicked people are redesigning the population by chemically induced and genetically modifications.
I wonder why is nobody targeting these big corporations and their gay causing products if they want to stop this practice from spreading throughout the world?
They are the ones that are trying to normalize the effects that their products caused. If they normalize it, they don't have to worry about lawsuits.
Bizarre, Incoherent gibberish

Dude! Now hear this. No one, and I mean NO ONE gives a rats hind parts who or what to validate or why. The issue here-that is obviously lost on you the the need a culture-an environment where these you people who are trying to figure out who they are are able to validate and accept themselves. My guess is that you would prefer to pretend that they don't even exist which in turn leads to confusion, depression and self destructive behavior. Christ! try to learn something.
Don't blame me or act all tough because that's what the Disney corp. chooses to do.
You're the one who needs to get a grip. And, help with your fixation on children. Again, it is not about the sex lives of kids. It's not about sex at all. It is about sexuality, but are plainly to shallow and unsophisticated to understand that.

You will be/are a shit parent. Small children have NO need to see ANYTHING about sexuality. But hey, I'm talking to someone who probably thinks letting small children sitting on lap of a Drag Queen in a story hour is a good idea too.
You are just one more ignoramuses' who has no clue about what your talking about. We are not talking about small children. We are talking about adolescents who are experiencing an awakening of their sexuality and who may be confused and frightened about what they feel They need the support and validation of responsible and rational adults. I shudder to think what sort of parent you are or would be.

You really want to make the point that Disney is not marketed to you your children? You're special aren't you?
Do you support young children sitting on a Transvestite''s lap during story hour? You're quite sick, I'd be careful, someday CPS may show up at your door.
I am CPS Dude.

Sure you are.
Do you really think that I give a rats ass if you believe me? 26 years! Much as a unity supervisor responsible for hundreds of investigations and families under supervision. Now retired. What have you done to help children besides spout off about shit that you know nothing about, which is not helping at all.

You shouldn't care, fact is though you're a cretin who doesn't have a problem with Disney injecting sexuality into a place it doesn't belong. You go ahead and screw up your kids but leave everyone else' alone..

I am CPS Dude.

Sure you are.

You shouldn't care, fact is though you're a cretin who doesn't have a problem with Disney injecting sexuality into a place it doesn't belong. You go ahead and screw up your kids but leave everyone else' alone..
You need to educate yourself and get over the histrionics

"I am beyond thrilled, with a lot of optimism. That we exceeded the targets we set out is pretty phenomenal," GLAAD President and CEO Sarah Kate Ellis tells USA TODAY. "It's a real testament to Hollywood stepping up (in representing) marginalized communities when we have an administration that is trying to be divisive."

1598199448915.png

Forum List

Back