Bisexual character Luz on animated 'The Owl House' is a Disney TV series rarity

The Obama girls were actually given internships in Hollywood due to their fathers contacts.
I have actually seen several stories about that creepy Netflix show. I can’t believe executives at Netflix actually thought that was a good idea.
Pedophiles have been entrenched in Hollywood since it's earliest days. Charlie Chaplin practically invented the casting couch and was involved with young teenaged girls all the time.

"Chaplin, who died in 1977 aged 88, boasted that he had sex with more than 2,000 women. ... “Stan Laurel adored him, but Chaplin as a human being leaves a great deal to be desired. He had paedophile tendencies and he came from a troubled background. “Chaplin's genius gets forgiven a lot"

It's still seen as totally acceptable to stand up and cheer Roman Polanski at public functions. The only thing
that surprises me about Cuties is more movies like this are not being made in Hollywood.
There is something seriously wrong with people who take a story about fictitious a bi sexual teenager and make it about pedophilia. It makes me wonder what sort of phantasies you entertain.

Children are becoming aware of their sexuality at 14. That awareness can and should be acknowledged and validated and this is one way of doing that. The alternative is to let them suffer in silence thinking that they are freaks and that there is no one else like the. No one else who shares there feeling or understands them.

This is not pedophilia or exploitation . It is dealing with life.

There is something seriously wrong with people who take a story about fictitious a bi sexual teenager and make it about pedophilia. It makes me wonder what sort of phantasies you entertain.

Children are becoming aware of their sexuality at 14. That awareness can and should be acknowledged and validated and this is one way of doing that. The alternative is to let them suffer in silence thinking that they are freaks and that there is no one else like the. No one else who shares there feeling or understands them.

Right :icon_rolleyes: . Because if the Disney network didn't make a pandering woke cartoon with a bi-character
gays would never know there were other gays around.
How stupid are you?

Right :icon_rolleyes: . Because if the Disney network didn't make a pandering woke cartoon with a bi-character
gays would never know there were other gays around.
How stupid are you?
The real question is how stupid are YOU. It not just about being aware of others who are different. It is about acceptance and validation which is what the Disney character strives for. If you were smart you would understand that

Also, if you were smart, you would not have stupidly and inappropriately dredged up that shit about pedophilia and then run from it when called out on it

The real question is how stupid are YOU.
The answer is not very at all.
Not as stupid and obnoxious as you, anyway.

It not just about being aware of others who are different. It is about acceptance and validation which is what the Disney character strives for. If you were smart you would understand that
I don't "accept and validate" people based on who they have sex with. That's something an idiot like you would do. I accept and validate people based on what sort of character they have. That probably never
occurred to you, because you are a dick and a moron.

Also, if you were smart, you would not have stupidly and inappropriately dredged up that shit about pedophilia and then run from it when called out on it
Who called me out and when did I run? Lying doesn't do your credence any favors and you
can't afford to look any more asinine then you already do.

As far as dealing with the matter of pedophilia most of my comments had to to with Charlie Chaplin who was a well known pervert and pedophile and what a rat's nest of pedophilia Hollywood is.
Check my comments, jackass.

But since you insist and brought the subject up a large part of my objection to this Disney cartoon is the
way the Disney perverts are normalizing sex, of any sort, to kids too young to understand what they
are dealing with. But it looks like you don't care about other people.

It indeed is encouraging pedophilia. Be gay if that's what spins your little beanie around.
But stop proselytizing and recruiting young children into a lifestyle dominated by disease, suicide and all sorts of mental problems.
Accepting your children as they are is one thing. Actively recruiting them into a life style with many problems is another. Fuck Disney. And fuck you with Goofy's dick.

Last edited:
I don't "accept and validate" people based on who they have sex with. That's something an idiot like you would do. I accept and validate people based on what sort of character they have. That probably never
occurred to you, because you are a dick and a moron.
Dude! Now hear this. No one, and I mean NO ONE gives a rats hind parts who or what to validate or why. The issue here-that is obviously lost on you the the need a culture-an environment where these you people who are trying to figure out who they are are able to validate and accept themselves. My guess is that you would prefer to pretend that they don't even exist which in turn leads to confusion, depression and self destructive behavior. Christ! try to learn something.

As far as dealing with the matter of pedophilia most of my comments had to to with Charlie Chaplin who was a well known pervert and pedophile and what a rat's nest of pedophilia Hollywood is.
Interjecting pedophilia or Charlie Chaplin into a discussion of bi sexuality is hateful, hurtful and ignorant

But since you insist and brought the subject up a large part of my objection to this Disney cartoon is the
way the Disney perverts are normalizing sex, of any sort, to kids too young to understand what they
are dealing with. But it looks like you don't care about other people.

It indeed is encouraging pedophilia. Be gay if that's what spins your little beanie around.
But stop proselytizing and recruiting young children into a lifestyle dominated by disease, suicide and all sorts of mental problems.
Accepting your children as they are is one thing. Actively recruiting them into a life style with many problems is another. Fuck Disney. And fuck you with Goofy's dick.
What the fuck are you blathering about now,. You make less sense with each key stroke. How the hell are they normalizing "any sort of sex" And do not dare to suggest that I "recruit children " To claim that is what gay people do is as stupid as stupid gets, and to make assumptions about my sexuality is even more stupid. Lastly, if gay people have more emotional and mental problems it is because of the hatred, discrimination and marginalization inflicted by ignorant bigots like you. You have blood on your hands

The creator of Disney Channel's “The Owl House” is lauding the company for featuring an LGBTQ teenager on the animated series.

“Representation matters!" tweeted Dana Terrace, who is also an executive producer for the series. “Always fight to make what YOU want to see!”

The 14-year-old character, Luz Noceda, reportedly is the first bisexual character on a Disney TV series. A gay lead character was depicted in the Disney+ streaming service's animated short “Out,” which debuted last May.

“The Owl House," which premiered in January and returned in July after a few months' break, has been renewed for a second season.

Well Disney!!!! (not)
Progs are dispicable

Disney quakes in their boots that butthole phobes such as yourself will now boycott their channel and parks!

Interjecting pedophilia or Charlie Chaplin into a discussion of bi sexuality is hateful, hurtful and ignorant
Tell it to the pedophiles that predominate in Hollywood. I didn't originally bring up Chaplin's name in the discussion but don't make programs that feature fourteen year old bisexuals if you don't want the issue of pedophilia raised.

Linking Chaplin, Roman Polanski, cartoons that feature the sex lives of fourteen year olds is a natural progression when discussing the issue of what Disney is doing. If it bothers you go away.
You don't run the show.

Dude! Now hear this. No one, and I mean NO ONE gives a rats hind parts who or what to validate or why. The issue here-that is obviously lost on you the the need a culture-an environment where these you people who are trying to figure out who they are are able to validate and accept themselves. My guess is that you would prefer to pretend that they don't even exist which in turn leads to confusion, depression and self destructive behavior. Christ! try to learn something.
Do you know what pedophilia is? It is fixating on the sex lives of children.
Don't blame me or act all tough because that's what the Disney corp. chooses to do.
Jesus! Get a grip on life.

Tell it to the pedophiles that predominate in Hollywood. I didn't originally bring up Chaplin's name in the discussion but don't make programs that feature fourteen year old bisexuals if you don't want the issue of pedophilia raised.

Linking Chaplin, Roman Polanski, cartoons that feature the sex lives of fourteen year olds is a natural progression when discussing the issue of what Disney is doing. If it bothers you go away.
You don't run the show.
You are still dishonestly and stupidly conflating sexual orientation with pedophiles. Yes, there are perverts in Hollywood. And there are perverts right here too. Your obsession with pedophilia is disturbing

Do you know what pedophilia is? It is fixating on the sex lives of children.
Don't blame me or act all tough because that's what the Disney corp. chooses to do.
Jesus! Get a grip on life.
You're the one who needs to get a grip. And, help with your fixation on children. Again, it is not about the sex lives of kids. It's not about sex at all. It is about sexuality, but are plainly to shallow and unsophisticated to understand that.

The creator of Disney Channel's “The Owl House” is lauding the company for featuring an LGBTQ teenager on the animated series.

“Representation matters!" tweeted Dana Terrace, who is also an executive producer for the series. “Always fight to make what YOU want to see!”

The 14-year-old character, Luz Noceda, reportedly is the first bisexual character on a Disney TV series. A gay lead character was depicted in the Disney+ streaming service's animated short “Out,” which debuted last May.

“The Owl House," which premiered in January and returned in July after a few months' break, has been renewed for a second season.

Well Disney!!!! (not)
Progs are dispicable

Don't forget that Disney recently bought Fox News!
I've already switched to Newsmax in order to get expanded reliable news.

What the fuck are you blathering about now,. You make less sense with each key stroke. How the hell are they normalizing "any sort of sex"
If Disney wants to make shows about eighteen year old bisexuals
in cartoon form that's their business.
Again....do you not know what pedophilia is? You seem to have a problem dealing with the issue.

And do not dare to suggest that I "recruit children "
Where did I say you did?

To claim that is what gay people do is as stupid as stupid gets, and to make assumptions about my sexuality is even more stupid.
Make assumptions about your sexuality?
I literally couldn't care less about "your sexuality". This is not about you, drama queen.
It's about a scummy media corporation trying to make a buck by normalizing a bisexual fourteen year old's
life style.

Lastly, if gay people have more emotional and mental problems it is because of the hatred, discrimination and marginalization inflicted by ignorant bigots like you. You have blood on your hands
No I don't. You have blood on yours by influencing children to enter a gay lifestyle through your
shilling for Disney.https://twitter.com/tiff_fitzhenry/status/1169228198632153088?lang=en
They are the tip of the spear in Hollywood.
Like I said, change the age of this character and add four years and I have no objections (at least not in this respect...I still detest Disney).

You're the one who needs to get a grip. And, help with your fixation on children. Again, it is not about the sex lives of kids. It's not about sex at all. It is about sexuality, but are plainly to shallow and unsophisticated to understand that.
You're an utter dope. I'm not speaking about sex, per se. But about sexuality.
Imagine Disney making a cartoon with a fourteen year old charming alcoholic in a main role. You don't
think this would lead impressionable children to look favorably on getting blasted and considering it
"cool"?
Stop being such an idiot.

You're an utter dope. I'm not speaking about sex, per se. But about sexuality.
Imagine Disney making a cartoon with a fourteen year old charming alcoholic in a main role. You don't
think this would lead impressionable children to look favorably on getting blasted and considering it
"cool"?
Stop being such an idiot.
Good fucking god what bullshit. Disney would not do that . It is a false equivalency logical fallacy. But I get it, that's all that you have. Your references to pedophilia, and alcoholism are also red herring and non sequitur fallacies. In short you are being ridiculous

Forum List

Back