Birthers Target Rubio

He's an anchor baby.

But he's still an American.

Shame on him though for his anti-immigrant stance for Mexicans that try to come to the US for the same reasons his parents came to the US.
Can an anchor baby become President?

He's an anchor baby.

Shame on him though for his anti-immigrant stance for Mexicans that try to come to the US for the same reasons his parents came to the US.

he is anti illegal immigration.

Curious...why must you spin to make a point?

Are you insecure with the facts that support your position?
Weren't his parents illegal immigrants?

He's an anchor baby.

So?
Does that mean he should support an illegal action?

He's an anchor baby.

Don't know. Research it and get back to us. What was immigration policy in 1956?

He's an anchor baby.

Shame on him? I would say kudos to him for not taking a stance based on the biases of his personal circumstances.

I can't find anything that says they were illegals. They were Cuban immigrants who did not gain their citizenship until after he was born. But I can't find anything that says they were illegal.

It means that he probably cannot be President or VP. When he was born, his parents were still illegal aliens.

I probably made a mistake by coming in this thread. But suffice it to say that if you're going to parrot birther BS you need to consider inter-cranial liposuction. It could make you smarter.

They broke no laws. Before the 80s, all Cubans immediately received political refugee status.
Not the ones that came here before Castro.
So, show us information that indicates his parents broke the law.

We'll wait for that rather than your taking guesses at it.
According to Rubio, they were here legally. But who knows with his recent distortion?

"My parents immigrated legally to this country, though the existing legal immigration process. My parents came with immigration visas. I’m a big fan of legal immigration. That’s how my parents entered the US, not through the Cuban Adjustment. Not through some special exemption."

Marco Rubio talks about the 'painful' immigrant-exile experience. | Naked Politics

LOL! In that paragraph he totally disses the Cuban exile community that he claims he is part of.

Forum List

Back