Birthers Lay an Egg

i'm sure they have been harrassed enough already
;)

The answering message should say "Hello you reached the Hawaii State Dept of Health if you are calling for vital records press 1, if you are calling about Obama's birth certificate get a life. Thank you and have a nice day"
that would only get them to say "see, its a cover up"

but, that would be damned funny
:lol:

So are you trying to tell me this is not one giant cover up? The more you dig the more you see how much people were actually involved in this conspiracy.

"Take a second and think about that," wrote Robert Farley of the St. Petersburg (Fla.) Times' Pulitzer Prize winning Web site PoliticFact.com on July 1. "In order to phony those notices up, it would have required the complicity of the state Health Department and two independent newspapers — on the off chance this unnamed child might want to one day be president of the United States."

Birthers wave off those birth announcements, saying that Obama family members 48 years ago could have phoned in false information to both newspapers.

Such vital statistics, however, were not sent to the newspapers by the general public but by the Health Department, which received the information directly from hospitals, Okubo said.

Hawaii officials confirm Obama's original birth certificate still exists | HonoluluAdvertiser.com | The Honolulu Advertiser

Good thing I get all my news from WND, they are the only news I can trust that is not controlled by the Obamassiah.. :lol:

Every President of the United States of America represents every single American of this nation , while many might not like what the president stands for, myself among them, the office is still entitled to the dignity and respect it deserves. While I'm not advocating blindly following anyone without asking questions, what I am saying is that the man that is in the office currently is our president and as for myself, I like to use the same set of rules I operated under when I was in the Navy. I will at all times respect the my commander and chief because he represent(s) the people of the nation I love and would willingly lay down my life for. Barack Obama is my president and while I am in no way shape or form a supporter of his policies, it is clear to me that he is as much as an American as I am. President Obama deserves at least the benefit of the doubt even though the last president was rarely accorded the same. I would also add this, those that would call into question his citizenship are exercising their rights as American citizens and holding those that lead them to the editcs of the constitution. There is absolutly nothing wrong with this, and in fact if more of were to actually hold our leaders to the powers that are given them in the constitution, perhaps they might begin to remember it is they who work for us an not the other way around.

"No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent."
-- Abraham Lincoln, October 16, 1854

Forum List

Back