Birthers and Deathers, the cliff notes

i've never understood the rightwing need to call pointing out others' racism "racist". it's beyond bizarre.

you would understand if you walked awhile in my shoes j. your precious obama is popular enough to fool a majority of the people. but he is not quick enough to out maneuver the truth. you will see this in the months to come. from the beginning i thought he was a fake. the white house will simply laugh off the forged birth certificate. i believe that jerome corsi's book will reignite the reality of what he has done. i believe in my heart that the president is a liar and a cheat, and that truth will come out. "we were just kidding" isn't going to cut it this time.
for me being called crazy and racist isn't enough to deter me, or stop me from looking for the truth. i get death threats just about every day, so a few uninformed opinions on a political forum aren't going to scare me too much. his truth is marching on. so is mine.

All sane people doubt their own sanity every once in a while. It's only the truly crazy who are sure they're always sane.

your race baiting original post is all too common and accepted on this board lately. plan on the birther issue not being over, i have. the proverbial genie is out of the bottle, and i know that because the white house was in damage control from day one. jay carney for one, can't take it much longer.

Genie (feral child) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaGenie is the pseudonym for a feral child who spent nearly all of the first thirteen years of her life locked inside a bedroom strapped to a potty chair.

Last edited:
wash

Next time you write the WH, ask Barack if he wants to play himself in your movie.

i waz counting on you toto, for a duel role. can you get me Joseph Jacques Jean Chrétien's phone number ??

Last edited:
wash

Next time you write the WH, ask Barack if he wants to play himself in your movie.

i waz counting on you toto, for a duel role. can you get me Joseph Jacques Jean Chrétien's phone number ??

I would have to decline. Everyone would have their eyes trained on me, and I certainly don't want to upstage the President.

I can't get Jean but you don't want him anyways. Nobody understands a damn word that man is saying, in English or French. But I can get you Stompin' Tom Connors! You'd have to let him sing about his pig in your movie though.

wash

I would have to decline. Everyone would have their eyes trained on me, and I certainly don't want to upstage the President.

I can't get Jean but you don't want him anyways. Nobody understands a damn word that man is saying, in English or French. But I can get you Stompin' Tom Connors! You'd have to let him sing about his pig in your movie though.

speaking of trains... what is canada supposed to do now ?? if you can get me getty lee... take off hoser.. have you heard from doug and bob?? mckenzie ??

Last edited:

speaking of trains... what is canada supposed to do now ?? if you can get me getty lee... take off hoser.. have you heard from doug and bob?? mckenzie ??

Of course. All Canadians know each other. Bob in Ottawa? Ken in Calgary? Subhasis in Vancouver? Yes, I know them all.

Of course. All Canadians know each other. Bob in Ottawa? Ken in Calgary? Subhasis in Vancouver? Yes, I know them all.

hang in there harper. i'm going to bejing for a couple of weeks, take care of things till i get back.

hang in there harper. i'm going to bejing for a couple of weeks, take care of things till i get back.

No problem. Say hi to Ming for me, okay?

The following is everything that anybody actually needs to know about these two groups:

The Birthers

What they say: Barack Hussein Obama is not a natural-born citizen.
What they mean: That ****** is lying.

The Deathers

What they say: Osama bin Laden was not killed or captured in Pakistan.

Both

Are completely impervious to logic, common sense, or unhelpful facts.

(You all can safely leave this sub-forum now...)

i guess that makes you a race baiting, intolerant and uneducated piece of crap then... we're just curious... not racist

in·tol·er·ant/inˈtälərənt/Adjective1. Not tolerant of others' views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own.
2. Unable to be given (a medicine or other treatment) or to eat (a food) without adverse effects

Obama needs to hire a better graphic artist …

let's just wait and see how this turns out, shall we ??

Not only that it makes him a liar.

People are a little confused about Obamush's race. He must be white because no one has ever asked a black to show a picture to prove he killed someone. :lol:

The following is everything that anybody actually needs to know about these two groups:

The Birthers

What they say: Barack Hussein Obama is not a natural-born citizen.

The Deathers

What they say: Osama bin Laden was not killed or captured in Pakistan.

Both

Are completely impervious to logic, common sense, or unhelpful facts.

(You all can safely leave this sub-forum now...)

You projecting race baiter haters just got caught with your foot stuck in your mouth. Wikileaks has info that Osama bin Laden was not buried at sea as the whitehouse said.

Forum List

Back