Birthers and Anti-Birthers, I need your help and opinions.

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
So if you dont know i've been of the mindset from the beginning that Obama was born here in Hawaii and that this whole birth certificate thing is just a waste of time and energy and also serves as a distraction to real issues we face.

However, I was emailed a link to this video on youtube and after watching it I now feel suspicious and want to hear from you guys on both sides.

I want to know what both sides think of it as I'm not sure what to think myself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s9StxsFllY]YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 1 ( Layers )[/ame]

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to just discuss the video's legitimacy or lack of legitimacy please. This video has me questioning my backing up of obama on this one.

Yes, you are absolutely correct to believe a video that has been debunked several times.

Obama was born in Kenya to a virgin touched by the hand of God.

not_this_shit_again.jpg

Okay... I'll watch the video when I get some time just because I have a soft spot in my heart for Pilgrims.

I had heard early on from someone that I consider a person of reason that the Obama birth certificate had been altered and contained 57 layers. Because of that, I believe that the video is legit and strongly supports the fact that the Obama birth certificate posted on the WH web site is a fake. That in itself does not prove that Obama was not born in Hawaii but it does prove to me that the birth certificate presented is a fake.

The birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii doesn't even matter; he's a US citizen because his mother was a US citizen. The location of the president’s birth irrelevant:

The Immigration and Naturalization Act states that “the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond the sea, or outside the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural-born citizens of the United States.”

McCain was born in Panama. Mitt Romney's dad was born in Mexico. Both were determined eligible for the presidency.

So if you dont know i've been of the mindset from the beginning that Obama was born here in Hawaii and that this whole birth certificate thing is just a waste of time and energy and also serves as a distraction to real issues we face.

However, I was emailed a link to this video on youtube and after watching it I now feel suspicious and want to hear from you guys on both sides.

I want to know what both sides think of it as I'm not sure what to think myself.

YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 1 ( Layers )

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to just discuss the video's legitimacy or lack of legitimacy please. This video has me questioning my backing up of obama on this one.

google ivan zatkovich and jean claude tremblay. google obama birth certificate fake. never be afraid to question authority. same with you tube, you may be surprised...

go to white house .gov to see the "original". use the zoom and move around the page to find anomalies.. or you can go to my website to see it all/pics etc. it's all at washingtonamerica.com

i think this board is down to a handfull of "birthers" i'm proud to be one of them. this is a cover up. what did the president know, and when did he know it... follow the money.

Last edited:
:lol:

YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 1 ( Layers )

google ivan zatkovich and jean claude tremblay. google obama birth certificate fake. never be afraid to question authority. same with you tube, you may be surprised...

go to white house .gov to see the "original". use the zoom and move around the page to find anomalies.. or you can go to my website to see it all/pics etc. it's all at washingtonamerica.com

i think this board is down to a handfull of "birthers" i'm proud to be one of them. this is a cover up. what did the president know, and when did he know it... follow the money.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know why you keep belaboring this birther theme. As far as Im concerned, the only lingering question to be answered is why Obama jerked around the American public for 2 years before coming clean, but I suppose we’ll have to wait for his memoirs for his side of the story.

As for eligibility to be president, it’s pretty clear he is not. By common law precedence, and several Supreme Court decisions, he does not meet the definition of natural born citizen, since his father was a Kenyan, not an American. Before anti-birthers short circuit some more synapses let me say I think this is a dead issue for 2 reasons: 1) Trying to oust this rascal on these grounds would plunge the country into constitutional, political, and social crisis which would be counterproductive when the country is already reeling and 2) nobody in power as far as I can tell really gives a fuck. So being a pragmatist I say drop it since Obama won’t be around for long anyway because there are plenty of reasons why he is going to be unseated in 12 at the ballot box:

1. Failed economic policies that are leading to a double dip
2. Skyrocketing fuel prices due to a self-destructive energy policy
2. High unemployment
3. A spiraling national debt
4. Refusal to address medicare and social security which are going bankrupt
5. A socialized health care system no one wants and which will bankrupt the country
6. Refusal to compromise on cutting out of control federal spending
7. Inflation, a widening budget defecit, 3 wars
8. Ridiculously large ears

The birther thing just impugns his credibility, but these other issues will seal his fate.

Yes, you are absolutely correct to believe a video that has been debunked several times.

Obama was born in Kenya to a virgin touched by the hand of God.

not true, it has not been debunked, onl disagreed about by jean claude tremblay, who is quite mistaken.. fox news is wrong, the video you posted is spot on, period. i have done the research.

Last edited:

What about the afterbirfers? Don't you care about what they have to say?

What about the afterbirfers? Don't you care about what they have to say?

as long as you care harper, that's all that's important to me, the country and world will follow. thanks for bringing the hockey stick back, so we can discuss global warming once again.

okay i am not watching the damned video and here is why pp....(i will be so glad when this stage of your lack of development and this damned tea party mal is over)

DO YOU REALLY THINK HILLARY AND BILL WOULD HAVE NOT USED THIS...TO GET THE PRESIDENCY FOR HILLARY...REALLY DUDE?

now think about that....would hillary trade the presidency for head of state? no....

they would have used anything they could to destroy obama.....

please get over this tea party thing...please?

So only 2 people on this entire forum can actually adress a post without putting their nose up in the air and acting like babies.

And to think it was the birthers who didn't act like little immature children, poor form anti-birthers, poor form indeed.

You guys are pathetic.

I had linked this thread to the person that emailed me hoping you anti-birthers would actually use intelligence to show them why the video wasn't legit. Instead you guys just probably made it so if/when they read this they wont have anything to point at with this video to say "oh i see why its crap"

I guess I set my expectations to high for you people.

Im extra dissapointed in bones, toro, and ravi.

So only 2 people on this entire forum can actually adress a post without putting their nose up in the air and acting like babies.

And to think it was the birthers who didn't act like little immature children, poor form anti-birthers, poor form indeed.

You guys are pathetic.

I had linked this thread to the person that emailed me hoping you anti-birthers would actually use intelligence to show them why the video wasn't legit. Instead you guys just probably made it so if/when they read this they wont have anything to point at with this video to say "oh i see why its crap"

I guess I set my expectations to high for you people.

Im extra dissapointed in bones, toro, and ravi.
:lol: This video has been posted several times at USMB and thoroughly debunked.

We aren't your research monkeys, dude.

boohoohoo

o be all high horse...hell that is the way of the damned tea party....why are you electing to beat a damn dead horse? why? are there not more relevant issues i.e. national debt...needed governmental reforms...3 damned wars and you want to debate a fucking birth certificate?

perhaps you should be more disappointed in your shallowness?

Both your answers were utter bullshit

I asked for your opinions and you just blathered vitrol and hate.

Pathetic, anti-liberal, behavior.

EDIT: Im not on a high horse, you are just so low right now you think i am.

you dont need our help your mind is made up and apparently you really didnt want our damned opinions cause when we gave it you got all pissy

o be all high horse...hell that is the way of the damned tea party....why are you electing to beat a damn dead horse? why? are there not more relevant issues i.e. national debt...needed governmental reforms...3 damned wars and you want to debate a fucking birth certificate?

perhaps you should be more disappointed in your shallowness?
birfers are like troofers.

Forum List

Back