Birth certificate inside joke

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
when the public demanded to see Obama's birth certificate , they printed one up and gave him a social security number from Connecticut.
that is an inside joke, it's reference to George W Bush being born in Connecticut.

Obama got $$$ for college by claiming "exchange student" status.Does not seem too American to me.

i think like a Birther and i'm proud
i use to feel alone in a crowd
but now you look around these days
and it seems theres a birther craze

i'm a birther he's a birther
she's a birther we're a birther
wouldn't you like to be a birther too?

us birthers are an interesting breed
an original thought is what we need
ask any birther and they'll say
"only a birther thinks that way"

I'm a birther he's a birther
she's a birther we're a birther
wouldn't you like to be a birther too?

"I love this goddamn country, and we're going to take it back. ". Saul
Alinsky

Alinski ended paragraphs so much like Reverend Wright! Are they brothers as well as having mentored the same sad foreign student?

Sadly, Saul died while young Mr. Soetoro was still at the madrassa, so he could not have had much influence on him!

been waiting 3+ years to post this again

tumblrlklhzg5iuh1qf10tr.jpg

Obama got $$$ for college by claiming "exchange student" status.

Says who?

Obama went to school on a Fullbright scholarship which is almost exclusively given to foreigners wishing to study here

Obama went to school on a Fullbright scholarship.....according to who?

So far its one conspiracy theorist quoting another on a topic neither of them can back up with evidence.

Obama got $$$ for college by claiming "exchange student" status.

Says who?

Obama went to school on a Fullbright scholarship which is almost exclusively given to foreigners wishing to study here

1. Obama did not receive a Fulbright scholarship.

2. Fulbright scholarships are given exclusively to American citizens studying abroad, not the other way around.

2. Fulbright scholarships are given exclusively to American citizens studying abroad, not the other way around.

Actually, Fulbrights are a mix of both Americans abroad or foreigners studying in the US. Here's a list of some notable fulbright heads of state. About half and half.

Fulbright Alumni Nobel Prize Recipients

Its irrelevant, of course. As Obama never received the Fulbright. As his stark lack of mention among the head of state Fulbright alums or Nobel Prize Recipients decisively demonstrates. As Obama is both. And mentioned in neither list.

Fulbright Alumni Heads of State Recipients

Actually, Fulbrights are a mix of both Americans abroad or foreigners studying in the US. Here's a list of some notable fulbright heads of state. About half and half.

Fulbright Alumni Nobel Prize Recipients

Its irrelevant, of course. As Obama never received the Fulbright. As his stark lack of mention among the head of state Fulbright alums or Nobel Prize Recipients decisively demonstrates. As Obama is both. And mentioned in neither list.

Fulbright Alumni Heads of State Recipients

You're right.

There seems to be no proof that O'Bozo went to any school.

But, hey, George Soros' androids don't have to go to school - it's all in the software right from the factory.

There's plenty of "proof" he went to Occidental, Columbia and Harvard Law.

Printed in the same font as the "birth cetififate" - a font not invented at the alleged time of the various (non)events? Strange, none of His alleged classmates seem to recognize him. But maybe he was some kind of Muslim religious hermit?

There seems to be no proof that O'Bozo went to any school.

But, hey, George Soros' androids don't have to go to school - it's all in the software right from the factory.

There's plenty of "proof" he went to Occidental, Columbia and Harvard Law.

Printed in the same font as the "birth cetififate" - a font not invented at the alleged time of the various (non)events? Strange, none of His alleged classmates seem to recognize him. But maybe he was some kind of Muslim religious hermit?

1. The COLB was printed when it was requested. No one has claimed it was the "original" copy, just a certified legal copy.

2. Here are many students at both Occidental and Columbia that "remember" him, along with countless other "proof": The Fogbow: Birthers Debunked :: Occidental and Columbia

Forum List

Back