Bird Box

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Wife turned it on we watched over an hour of it until the beastiality scene (race mixing slut with the groid) and we turned it off...none of that filthy cultural marxism shit in this home. I was off and on watching it,not my kind of movie weird horror/zombie type shit. All in all didn't miss anything. Had no idea what the hell people were talking about all day and obviously wasn't missing anything.

Wife turned it on we watched over an hour of it until the beastiality scene (race mixing slut with the groid) and we turned it off...none of that filthy cultural marxism shit in this home. I was off and on watching it,not my kind of movie weird horror/zombie type shit. All in all didn't miss anything. Had no idea what the hell people were talking about all day and obviously wasn't missing anything.
9c9.jpg

Didn't you get the family Xmas card this year? Best pic yet.

1a375a6d2e96f1f1ee57a623805e5b31.jpg

Didn't you get the family Xmas card this year? Best pic yet.

1a375a6d2e96f1f1ee57a623805e5b31.jpg
The race mixer in the family is not allowed at family functions nor does anyone I know of talk to her or her things. Of course I expect a JEW like yourself to push race mixing...just keep on doing it...shows the truth to the goyim who are blind. Jews are behind ALL things cultural marxism pushes.

The race mixer in the family is not allowed at family functions nor does anyone I know of talk to her or her things.

So, married sisters and brothers can come to your family functions?

inbred_couple.jpg

The race mixer in the family is not allowed at family functions nor does anyone I know of talk to her or her things.

So, married sisters and brothers can come to your family functions?

inbred_couple.jpg
Yawn,Jew Boy YAWN. Keep pushing your white genocide,the day of the rope is coming. I can't wait. Think I will keep count on the stock.

Your hero committed suicide and his minions got hung. All that's left of your 1,000 year reich is inbred cousin-humpers working the night shift at Kinkos.

Forum List

Back