Bin Ladens son vows revenge on US

Son of Osama bin Laden issues threat of revenge against the US

And Trump said we should kill the families of terrorists. While I did blast him for that statement in this case I agree. In fact i think he should be target 1, top priority right now. You threaten to kill Americans in an act of terrorism you should be taken out immediately. Stop the propaganda dead in its tracks.

based on "culture"----the sons of binny, kinda have no choice but to MOUTH-OFF. Hopefully the poor jerk has a mother who will reign him in

• Banned

And Trump said we should kill the families of terrorists. While I did blast him for that statement in this case I agree. In fact i think he should be target 1, top priority right now. You threaten to kill Americans in an act of terrorism you should be taken out immediately. Stop the propaganda dead in its tracks.

based on "culture"----the sons of binny, kinda have no choice but to MOUTH-OFF. Hopefully the poor jerk has a mother who will reign him in
Oh my the poor poor child........

Unfuckingbelieveable

Then again, you're taking a qualified position, which renders the family issue essentially irrelevant. It's not about family relations, it's about terrorism. You want to go after the deadly and guilty to protect America. Trump wants to go after the innocent because it gives him a chubby.

Then again, you're taking a qualified position, which renders the family issue essentially irrelevant. It's not about family relations, it's about terrorism. You want to go after the deadly and guilty to protect America. Trump wants to go after the innocent because it gives him a chubby.

I do not believe that Trump ever said he was into going after
INNOCENT family members-----HIS CONTEXT in at least one instance referred to mass shootings involving a situation in which there were big time rifles stashed all over the cottage and the RESIDING mom who baby sat whilst the the kiddies practiced their skills, claimed she never noticed the ARSENAL

INNOCENT family members-----HIS CONTEXT in at least one instance referred to mass shootings involving a situation in which there were big time rifles stashed all over the cottage and the RESIDING mom who baby sat whilst the the kiddies practiced their skills, claimed she never noticed the ARSENAL

No.

You are correct.

I think it's time we turned around the propaganda war. To this point the terrorists have been able to make threats & use those inciteful videos as a means to expand the hate against the US. I think we need a new policy & perhaps someone in congress needs to put it in writing. You threaten US citizens or our security expect a drone up your ass as soon as your location is confirmed.
We have yet to adapt to this new type of warfare imo

No.

no what?

And, of course, the moment Obama sends a missile down from a drone and, perhaps, kills 3 other people in the room, your buddies will be on here criticizing him for doing it.

No.

no what?

No, I will not engage in your slaughter of the English language as you try to do handstands and back flips around what Trump said.

And, of course, the moment Obama sends a missile down from a drone and, perhaps, kills 3 other people in the room, your buddies will be on here criticizing him for doing it.
I don't care. Kill him with extreme prejudice. Partisans protect no one.

I know I’ll regret asking but I am about to go to sleep and won’t hear the boom until later. Here it goes.
Has it ever occurred to you fuckwads that if you would, perhaps, cheer when he did give the order to kill Osama Jr. instead of coming up with “what about the 3 other guys” or “No evidence we killed him” or “fuck him for taking credit (which he never did)”—perhaps we’d have a more civil society than we have now?

chubby

Is that like a big turd?

I know I’ll regret asking but I am about to go to sleep and won’t hear the boom until later. Here it goes.
Has it ever occurred to you fuckwads that if you would, perhaps, cheer when he did give the order to kill Osama Jr. instead of coming up with “what about the 3 other guys” or “No evidence we killed him” or “fuck him for taking credit (which he never did)”—perhaps we’d have a more civil society than we have now?
Some assholes need a dilemma like this to make life worth living....

No.

no what?

No, I will not engage in your slaughter of the English language as you try to do handstands and back flips around what Trump said.
really!? It reminds me of Bobcat Goldthwait...

"Bin Ladens son vows revenge on US"

"Hi, you've reached the 'Sign Me Up For The Obama Drone Assassination List' Hotline. All operators are currently busy at this time, but your phone call is very important to us. At the sound of the tone, please leave your full name, cell phone number, and exact location' and we will get to you as soon as we can. Thank you, and have a nice day."

Forum List

Back