bin Laden wanted to kill Obama so 'totally unprepared' Biden would be president

Fang

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
Usama bin Laden wanted to assassinate then-President Barack Obama so that the "totally unprepared" Joe Biden would take over as president and plunge the United States "into a crisis," according to documents seized from bin Laden's Pakistan compound when he was killed in May 2011.

Not a all surprosed this is how our enemies see Sleepy Joe Biden. North Korea, China and Russia will have a field day with Joe Biden if elected.

Usama bin Laden wanted to kill Obama so 'totally unprepared' Biden would be president, declassified docs show

Usama bin Laden wanted to assassinate then-President Barack Obama so that the "totally unprepared" Joe Biden would take over as president and plunge the United States "into a crisis," according to documents seized from bin Laden's Pakistan compound when he was killed in May 2011.

Not a all surprosed this is how our enemies see Sleepy Joe Biden. North Korea, China and Russia will have a field day with Joe Biden if elected.

Usama bin Laden wanted to kill Obama so 'totally unprepared' Biden would be president, declassified docs show

I'm glad to see these documents coming forward now, as the American people consider whether to elevate Sleepy Joe to power in 2020. Laden definitely had a solid strategy here, the US would have undoubtably failed if he could have had B. Hussein O whacked.

So, you side with dead terrorists? I think your ODS has turned into BDS, and it just might be terminal.

If I sided with America's enemies I would be a Democrat. To think bin Laden thought Sleepy Joe Biden was unprepared before Joe's dementia even started setting in. Scary.

Well at least he can get a new campaign slogan: “Make bin Laden’s dream come true, vote for bin Biden.”

Instead he didn't have too, Vladimir got a buncha dumb-ass Hicks to elect totally unprepared tRump.

I'm glad to see these documents coming forward now, as the American people consider whether to elevate Sleepy Joe to power in 2020. Laden definitely had a solid strategy here, the US would have undoubtably failed if he could have had B. Hussein O whacked.
It's all just lies.

Republicans do that, you know.

It's all just lies.

Osama Laden wasn't a Republican at all. Au contraire, he was quite the liberal. On the eve of the 2004 election, he rabidly endorsed John Kerry- repeating all of Kerry's talking points against Dubya.

ya, 1973 to today in experience. Thats unprepared as oppposed to lets say trump. How many years of public service does he have?LOL

It's all just lies.

Osama Laden wasn't a Republican at all. Au contraire, he was quite the liberal. On the eve of the 2004 election, he rabidly endorsed John Kerry- repeating all of Kerry's talking points against Dubya.
Extremist Muslims are the ultimate conservatives. Look how they treat women and homosexuals.

Instead he didn't have too, Vladimir got a buncha dumb-ass Hicks to elect totally unprepared tRump.
Vlad never talked to me. His predecessors did scheme with Ted Kennedy against Reagan though.

It's all just lies.

Extremist Muslims are the ultimate conservatives. Look how they treat women and homosexuals.
You mean like the belief that any MAN can be a woman as long as he THINKS he is?

Vlad never talked to me. His predecessors did scheme with Ted Kennedy against Reagan though.
If you voted for Cheeto Jesus he did.

You just didn't notice.

That's the essence of good propaganda.

It's all just lies.

You mean like the belief that any MAN can be a woman as long as he THINKS he is?
Their support for the wealthy at the expense of the common man? Their desire for a theocracy? Their tendency to centralize power?

The ultimate conservatives.

You guys and Muslim extremists are peas in a pod.

Biden as Obama's VP made Obama unimpeachable ... Lord knows the disaster a Biden presidency would bring ... that was The Donald's biggest mistake, selecting someone qualified to replace him as the VP ... sure as shit, The Donald got impeached ...

So, you side with dead terrorists? I think your ODS has turned into BDS, and it just might be terminal.

If I sided with America's enemies I would be a Democrat. To think bin Laden thought Sleepy Joe Biden was unprepared before Joe's dementia even started setting in. Scary.
And you’re all giddy over it. How patriotic of you

The most patriotic thing I can do is vote for Trump in November, not Joe Biden who our enemies think is a joke.

And you’re all giddy over it. How patriotic of you

The most patriotic thing I can do is vote for Trump in November, not Joe Biden who our enemies think is a joke.
And they’re shaking in their boots over Trump, right?

Forum List

Back