Bin Laden is DEAD, thread from Hell

What do you think about the government's released information?

• I believe all of it, of course some stuff is withheld for security's sake

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • I believe none of it, seems like b-s to me

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I believe most of it, some stuff fabricated for political reasons

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters
President Obama got that bastard !!
eat that conservatives ! Bush wouldn't touch him for years but Obama got him ! a CIA operative shot his worthless ass in the head !

so thougyou sorry ass's may now commences the whiuning , calling Obama a murder for this , deney it ever happend but was shot in hollywood , what fucking ever but guys why did it take a Dem to get him ?

Seriously, dude...

find somewhere to sleep it off...

Dayum....

And now, a monkey pissing on Bin Laden's corpse!!!

:piss2:

Attachments

• $laden1_20110501_230713.jpg
    $laden1_20110501_230713.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 48
Bin Laden- in paradise, as a martyr. How many are eager to fill his shoes? And what is next?

Who cares, the piece of crap is dead. Probably won't matter much, but hey, fucker is dead.

That doesn't answer the question of what happens from this point in Afghanistan and the greater Middle East.

Let's not lose track of the greater strategic picture here.

that has yet to be seen.

The fact that we got him is not going to help AQ or the taliban.

The arab world is now struggling for freedom and has much less interests in the likes of AQ
I didn't say it does, you illiterate sack of partisan shit. I asked whether it has any strategic impact at all.

WTF?

You asked for impact and I told you what I thought.

Well said. It's gonna be interesting finding out how they got him. I heard he was hiding in a Mansion in Islamabad. And it wasn't a Drone Attack. This is a good day for Americans but especially for the Victims' Families of that horrible attack. Ding Dong the Witch is dead. The Wicked Witch is dead.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back