Bin Laden is DEAD, thread from Hell

What do you think about the government's released information?

• I believe all of it, of course some stuff is withheld for security's sake

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • I believe none of it, seems like b-s to me

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I believe most of it, some stuff fabricated for political reasons

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters
Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

FOXNews.com - Report: Bin Laden Already Dead - U.S. & World

So why are Al Qaeda now telling us that he was killed the other day?
Are they lying to us?

Really? an Al Qaeda member said it or was it reported that an Al Qaeda member said it?

Well...I admit, I never saw a certificate...

I have the OFFICIAL White House authorized image of the burial at sea of Osama bin Laden:

toilet-shit4.jpg

I'm highly skeptical....

No body, no pictures..

Of course Obama says "well I don't want to offend Muslims" yet pictures were released of several dead OBL associates???

Not to mention the timing...

I'm really waiting for more information to be leaked..

Faith is one thing but this "happening" is very provable and anything that can prove it is being withheld.

Seems "Selected" offcials will be given the right to see the death photos.

This Obama fucker loves control.

Screw him. I've got a pic that shows how UBL was killed.

Bin-Laden-Jack-Ruby1-282x300.jpg

That pic must have ben taken after Bin Laden shot Kennedy.

You admit you never heard a member of Al Qaeda say their beloved leader was dead?

Not personally, well not as far as I know.
I don't think I know any Al Qaeda members.

Personally or otherwise? News media source being otherwise?

Well...there is this
Full statement from al Qaeda on Osama bin Laden's death – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs
"Congratulations to the Islamic Nation on the martyrdom of their devoted son Osama,

Even when the Americans managed to kill Osama, they managed to do ONLY that by disgrace and betrayal. Men and heroes only should be confronted in the battlefields but at the end, that’s God’s fate. Still we ask, will the Americans be able thru their media outlets, their agents, their instruments, soldiers, intelligence services and their might be able to kill what Sheikh Osama lived for and was killed for? How far! How impossible! Sheikh Osama didn’t build an organization that will vanish with his death or fades away with his departure.

You dirty sneaky Americans!!!

Not personally, well not as far as I know.
I don't think I know any Al Qaeda members.

Well...there is this
Full statement from al Qaeda on Osama bin Laden's death – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs
"Congratulations to the Islamic Nation on the martyrdom of their devoted son Osama,

Even when the Americans managed to kill Osama, they managed to do ONLY that by disgrace and betrayal. Men and heroes only should be confronted in the battlefields but at the end, that’s God’s fate. Still we ask, will the Americans be able thru their media outlets, their agents, their instruments, soldiers, intelligence services and their might be able to kill what Sheikh Osama lived for and was killed for? How far! How impossible! Sheikh Osama didn’t build an organization that will vanish with his death or fades away with his departure.

again your source was not from Al Qaeda it was a report on something they may have said, but they didn't say it.

Well...there is this

again your source was not from Al Qaeda it was a report on something they may have said, but they didn't say it.

It was what you asked for.

Here's a source from a prominent official of the Afghan Taliban Bin Laden was buried on december 13 2001
And what of the telling, small news item that broke on December 26, 2001 in the Egyptian newspaper Al-Wafd? It said a prominent official of the Afghan Taliban had announced that Osama Bin Laden had been buried on or about December 13.
Read more: Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror? | Mail Online

So who's report do we accept? Fucking government? Not no but fucking hell no.

This military offensive ignored the fact that Bin Laden had already insisted four times in official Al Qaeda statements made to the Arab press that he played no role in 9/11.
Indeed, on the fourth occasion, on September 28 and a fortnight after the atrocity, he declared emphatically: 'I have already said I am not involved. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge... nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act.'

Read more: Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror? | Mail Online

From 'birfers' to 'deathers'. LOL How utterly predictable. And just as stupid. You lost this one, bubba. You lost the last one, also. President Obama will be a two term President.

From 'birfers' to 'deathers'. LOL How utterly predictable. And just as stupid. You lost this one, bubba. You lost the last one, also. President Obama will be a two term President.

You give so much value that Al Quedea reported that Bin Laden was killed last week but what about the report from 2001?

'He suffered serious complications and died a natural, quiet death. He was buried in Tora Bora, a funeral attended by 30 Al Qaeda fighters, close members of his family and friends from the Taliban. By the Wahhabi tradition, no mark was left on the grave,' said the report.

Forum List

Back