bin laden did it

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
the real cospiracy "theory"

YouTube - 911 TRUTHERS INFILTRATE BILL MAHER AUDIENCEJoin YouTube for a free account, or Login if you are already a member. ... Why Bill Maher said: the 9/11 "truthers" need medication? ...
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzrUD-5hf1A[/ame]

You should seek medical attention, the delusional episodes you suffer can be handled, I doubt just talking will help, but they have some real good medications out now that can fix that major imbalance you have of chemicals in your head.

People as bad off as you worry me, no telling when you will lose total grasp on reality and act out some dangerous fantasy you have created in your delusional world.

I must warn you that while medication and therapy can help it still requires that you acknowledge that what you think and belief may actually not be real. The meds that can help won't work with out help from you. Now they have even stronger meds but those usually turn you into a zombie. With a little work, you can remain a functional person.

Seek help.

You should seek medical attention, the delusional episodes you suffer can be handled, I doubt just talking will help, but they have some real good medications out now that can fix that major imbalance you have of chemicals in your head.

People as bad off as you worry me, no telling when you will lose total grasp on reality and act out some dangerous fantasy you have created in your delusional world.

I must warn you that while medication and therapy can help it still requires that you acknowledge that what you think and belief may actually not be real. The meds that can help won't work with out help from you. Now they have even stronger meds but those usually turn you into a zombie. With a little work, you can remain a functional person.

Seek help.

and I think your a pathetic piece of crap.... AND IM SURE YOUR LOVE OF NEROLEPTIC DRUGS is the most probable cause...but I must warn you before anything could help your condition first you must pull your head out of your ass

ya and the jokes on you bin ladens a CIA creation funded a trained by the CIA
his family has also been is business with the bushes he was located in Tora bora and allowed to leave. he is a Bogey man .the bin laden videos have all been faked in the only one that was ever authenticated bin laden Denys any connection to 911,,,check it out for yourself ,,bin laden is not even listed as wanted ed in connection to 911 because the FBI openly admits there is not enough legal evidence

In all seriousness....Eots' beliefs aside, I have always said there is no credible evidence that Bin Laden was connected with 9-11. Is he an asshole? Absolutely. Does he support terrorism? If he supports the Taliban, then yes he does. Does this make him a terrorist? Yes it does. Does it mean he was in any way involved in 9-11? No, it does not. I have always found him a convenient bogeyman. I am sure he was very pleased that 9-11 happened, but I do not think he had anything to do with it. I think he took credit for it quite happily though. Why wouldn't he? More ijits to rally around his "flag"...

In all seriousness....Eots' beliefs aside, I have always said there is no credible evidence that Bin Laden was connected with 9-11. Is he an asshole? Absolutely. Does he support terrorism? If he supports the Taliban, then yes he does. Does this make him a terrorist? Yes it does. Does it mean he was in any way involved in 9-11? No, it does not. I have always found him a convenient bogeyman. I am sure he was very pleased that 9-11 happened, but I do not think he had anything to do with it. I think he took credit for it quite happily though. Why wouldn't he? More ijits to rally around his "flag"...

He has actually SUPPOSEDLY made several different statements about 9/11, all contradicting each other.

Right after 9/11, he made an official statement denying any involvement. And then as time went on, the Bush administration came out with politically convenient videos and messages where he supposedly claimed responsibility. THOSE statements though, always seemed to come out at election time.

I have never seen any credible evidence to convict Bin Laden for 9/11. If all we have to go on is US government-released videos, then we better keep an open mind. If the FBI doesn't even claim to have enough evidence to link him, then why do people even accept the idea at all? That just goes to show the power that the corporate media has to form people's opinions for them.

The official story just seems a little far fetched. RGS thinks people should take psych meds if they think that. It's hilarious.

As far as i'm concerned, right now almost ANYONE could potentially be responsible.

Changed his name from Ben to Bin . As you should do —. to Ze Bra , made for Tits .
luiza I knew as soon as I saw this old dead buried thread of eots on 9/11 brought back it had to be done by none other than our resident sockpuppet paid shill from Langley zebra. :auiqs.jpg: This sock obviously has a sad and lonely pathetic life bring8ng back all these old dead buried threads.:laughing0301: I am guessing this is a sock of candyass,he was caught at this other site socking under many differerent user names once years ago and he also brought back old dead buried threads on 9/11 from time to time.surada is a sockpuppet as well,probably another one thst candyass uses.

retard alert after all this time if it were done by the Government someone would have leaked it,

Another cheers when Israel murders Americans and hate hoaxes America into wars over lies and nothing in US national interest solely to serve the cause of country Israel.

Were you the Jew Army Ranger who capped off Pat Tillman and hate hoaxed it to AQ?

retard alert after all this time if it were done by the Government someone would have leaked it,
Critical thinkers figured this out 15 years ago, because all the available facts and evidence show the official narrative (which I suppose you still support and believe) is utterly false and impossible.

Talking about retards....

Forum List

Back