Billy Bob's QM Hypothesis: Magnetic fields control photons

Status
Not open for further replies.
So should we all jump on here and start taking about crap other than the topic the thread was started for?....I mean, thats what you did over on my thread....

How about we talk about my topic here...can you perhaps, on this thread state in plain english what the equation in question is saying?

LOL So, SSDD, posting the things you left out of article that you obtained your graphs from is trolling? LOL

I am sure that somewhere in your mind, you think you have some idea of what you are talking about...but I don't have the slightest idea...I stated and asked repeatedly if the graphics I provided were the bare bones, simplest model of the mechanism of the greenhouse effect....how you get dishonesty about that could only make sense in the mind of a congenital liar such as yourself.

Here's your forum Billy. Let's hear all about it.

Trolling your specialty, SSDD?

LOL So, SSDD, posting the things you left out of article that you obtained your graphs from is trolling? LOL

Neither of you two trolls have a dam clue..

Common Crick, How about you provide for me the hypothesis IN YOUR OWN WORDS AND UNDERSTANDING and I'll tell you where your a moron..

Oh, I forgot, you don't have a dam clue what it is or why it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back