Billions Up For Grabs If Nuclear Deal Opens Iran Economy

Here is a little something to think about if a deal actually happens and despite all the headlines in the press there is no deal right now but if one does happen and Iran gets the sanctions against it ended and then decides to renege on the deal it will be free and clear to do as it pleases. The chances of getting any kind of serious sanctions against Iran again if this should happen are slim and none indvivdual nations might impose some but anything through the U.N. would most likely be blocked by either Russia or China.

You Lefty's crack me up.

Indiana is bad, Iran is good.

Really? I didn't know that.

You wouldn't buy a Pizza in Indiana, but you'd buy an Iphone in Iran.

You people are completely fucked up.

Iphone in Iran? Please explain...

Apple has more stores in Tehran than they do in Indiana ;)

Really? Please give us some "credible" proof.

"
Indiana
Apple Retail Store - Store List

You lose again C**t boy.

Apple s Tim Cook Has 5x as Many Stores in Tehran as in Indiana www.independentsentinel.com

Dated: October 31, 2014

The Wall Street Journal reports that Apple executives have met with both U.S. and Iranian government officials to explore how the company could create a network of authorized resellers in the country, and to import and sell its iPhone models. There is no plan to open official Apple retail stores, the WSJ says, and other Apple products are not on the current list of products to sell.

More: A Higher Purpose For Apple's Sales In Iran - Forbes

I've heard of black market stores selling Apple products in Iran - but I'm not aware of any "official" Apple stores.

You almost gotta laugh at the low information left who think American women are in bondage and treated unfairly when the Church refuses to buy them contraceptives but one of the most restrictive regimes in the world that chants "death to America" is trustworthy as long as Barry Hussein says so.

You almost gotta laugh at the low information left who think American women are in bondage and treated unfairly when the Church refuses to buy them contraceptives but one of the most restrictive regimes in the world that chants "death to America" is trustworthy as long as Barry Hussein says so.

When did "Barry" say Iran was "trustworthy"? Apparently you missed the Secretary of Energy at the negotiations.

The Wall Street Journal reports that Apple executives have met with both U.S. and Iranian government officials to explore how the company could create a network of authorized resellers in the country, and to import and sell its iPhone models. There is no plan to open official Apple retail stores, the WSJ says, and other Apple products are not on the current list of products to sell.

I've heard of black market stores selling Apple products in Iran - but I'm not aware of any "official" Apple stores.

This is how sad you've become.

You are no Lakhota Warrior....you are more of a Pawnee contrarian.....weak and ill prepared for Manhood.

You are no Lakhota Warrior....you are more of a Pawnee contrarian.....weak and ill prepared for Manhood.

Oh, so now you're deflecting and engaging in personal attacks instead of addressing my post.

Oh, so now you're deflecting and engaging in personal attacks instead of addressing my post.

Nope, I'm pointing out the silliness of your position.

You see "Nuh-UH" is not a viable position.

Nope, I'm pointing out the silliness of your position.

You see "Nuh-UH" is not a viable position.

So, you lie and deflect - then attack on a personal level. Happy Zombie Jesus Day.

When did "Barry" say Iran was "trustworthy"? Apparently you missed the Secretary of Energy at the negotiations.
Another freaking hypocrisy promoted by the radical left. Recent history tells us that the left not only considers nuclear energy evil but corporations are evil and wealth derived from oil is the mother of all evils. Now that some secret convoluted deal might be made with a maniac regime that chants "death to America" the left is reminded that oil means jobs for the U.S. if Iran promises to behave. The left preaches about the alleged "war on women" in the U.S. and hates Israel but the fact that Iran is the most restrictive regime in the world when it comes to women's rights is ignored if only Barry Hussein can fix it so that the maniacs can develop atomic weapons, excuse me, energy.

Here is a little something to think about if a deal actually happens and despite all the headlines in the press there is no deal right now but if one does happen and Iran gets the sanctions against it ended and then decides to renege on the deal it will be free and clear to do as it pleases. The chances of getting any kind of serious sanctions against Iran again if this should happen are slim and none indvivdual nations might impose some but anything through the U.N. would most likely be blocked by either Russia or China.

The sanctions are only suspended, not abolished. If Iran violates them they automatically kick back in again.

I can't wait until this starts a surge in the US economy so that the 1 percenters can further distance themselves from the rest of the country. That is apparently what Obama has wanted all along, he just doesn't say it.

Another freaking hypocrisy promoted by the radical left. Recent history tells us that the left not only considers nuclear energy evil but corporations are evil and wealth derived from oil is the mother of all evils. Now that some secret convoluted deal might be made with a maniac regime that chants "death to America" the left is reminded that oil means jobs for the U.S. if Iran promises to behave. The left preaches about the alleged "war on women" in the U.S. and hates Israel but the fact that Iran is the most restrictive regime in the world when it comes to women's rights is ignored if only Barry Hussein can fix it so that the maniacs can develop atomic weapons, excuse me, energy.

And even worse is the left wings pretensity for out right lying. Like their lies about gays being unfairly treated in the US yet here is Obama making deals with a country that really does treat gays unfairly. When it gets so bad in this country where gay rights circumvent other rights there is an easy solution. Everyone claims to be gay. Of course most wouldn't do that but it would be interesting to see what the proof that would be demanded.

Living Dangerously: What It’s Like To Be Gay In Iran

In a different country, this coming out story might not be considered out of the ordinary. But Saeed, a pensive, handsome 25-year-old with a faux-hawk and meticulously groomed stubble, lives in Iran, where Islamic law criminalizes same-sex relations. Coming out is simply something very few do, even in capital city, Tehran, where Saeed grew up. (For security reasons, Saeed asked to be referred to by his first name only.)

Forum List

Back