Billionaires Made So Much Money Last Year They Could End Extreme Poverty Seven Times

We could end extreme property in this country if we cut back military spending, foreign aid and free shit for illegals.
Yet without all of those things, America would not be America. Our military can't administer itself out of a paper bag, but without its behemouth blundering around, opportunistic countries would be crowding together to form blocs of America haters. Foreign aid is essential to quieting unrest where we don't want it. Free shit for illegals means what? Not letting them die on the sidewalk outside the hospital? Making them steal for their meals? Ensuring their children are not only isolated but ignorant?
Grand plan, TN
I believe in a strong military but it doesnt take 700B a year to accomplish that.
We are giving foreign aid to countries that dont fucking need it. Why cant THOSE countries run up their own debt?
We give israel 3B a year average and that goes directly to our debt because Congress sucks dirty prison balls. Do you knwo what Israels debt is? Like 200B. Do you know how many israel debts it would take to equal ours? Want to discuss more countries? We also give weapons to terrorists and dictatorships. Yes, that really keeps the peace LOL
Fuck all illegals. Cut of all incentive. THATS how you stop illegal immigration. Bullshit band aids dont work. Havent worked in DECADES. How long does it take for a human to learn from mistakes?
We give israel 3B a year average and that goes directly to our debt
Yes. It's military aid and it is to keep our one real ally in the Middle East ready to nuke Iran if necessary. The debt we have is not their problem.
I think there is a gentler way to approach the illegal question. Crack down on their employers and increase quotas if it is true we need that many more guest workers here. Being realistic is better than being inhumane.
Its OUR problem OL.
Why is them being able to kill 150K innocent people our problem?
Why cant they get their own military equipment? Why do WE have to go in debt for them? Its ridiculous.
You want to put quotas on crimes? Lol OMG
Cutting off incentive is realistic. Emotion has no place is policy decisions. Look at Rome.
No, I don't want to put quotas on crimes. Increase the number of people who can enter legally. It's not emotional. And refusing to hire them once they're here would be as realistic as letting them die or starve once they're here.

Billionaires Made So Much Money Last Year They Could End Extreme Poverty Seven Times

where is the humanity? WHERE'S THE HUMANITY? Show some heart, people, show some heart!
This is the system that our society has championed.

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.
Adam Smith Wealth of Nations, Book 1 Chapter 2,Of the Principle which gives occasion to the Division of Labour
and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.
What advantages do they have over you?

Oldlady supports people being able to nuke other countries. Even doesnt mind paying for it. Wow. My mind is fucking blown right now
It's the reality. I didn't say I liked it or didn't like it. That is what it's for. You asked, so I told you.

We could end extreme property in this country if we cut back military spending, foreign aid and free shit for illegals.
Yet without all of those things, America would not be America. Our military can't administer itself out of a paper bag, but without its behemouth blundering around, opportunistic countries would be crowding together to form blocs of America haters. Foreign aid is essential to quieting unrest where we don't want it. Free shit for illegals means what? Not letting them die on the sidewalk outside the hospital? Making them steal for their meals? Ensuring their children are not only isolated but ignorant?
Grand plan, TN
I believe in a strong military but it doesnt take 700B a year to accomplish that.
We are giving foreign aid to countries that dont fucking need it. Why cant THOSE countries run up their own debt?
We give israel 3B a year average and that goes directly to our debt because Congress sucks dirty prison balls. Do you knwo what Israels debt is? Like 200B. Do you know how many israel debts it would take to equal ours? Want to discuss more countries? We also give weapons to terrorists and dictatorships. Yes, that really keeps the peace LOL
Fuck all illegals. Cut of all incentive. THATS how you stop illegal immigration. Bullshit band aids dont work. Havent worked in DECADES. How long does it take for a human to learn from mistakes?
Yes. It's military aid and it is to keep our one real ally in the Middle East ready to nuke Iran if necessary. The debt we have is not their problem.
I think there is a gentler way to approach the illegal question. Crack down on their employers and increase quotas if it is true we need that many more guest workers here. Being realistic is better than being inhumane.
Its OUR problem OL.
Why cant they get their own military equipment? Why do WE have to go in debt for them? Its ridiculous.
Cutting off incentive is realistic. Emotion has no place is policy decisions. Look at Rome.
No, I don't want to put quotas on crimes. Increase the number of people who can enter legally. It's not emotional. And refusing to hire them once they're here would be as realistic as letting them die or starve once they're here.
I completely support Everify. I also support it for rental and home purchases. I also support me not paying to have some illegal get surgery. Or to educate their illegal kids.
Cut of all incentive and the problem ceases. Wonder how much identify theft would go down? :D

Oldlady supports people being able to nuke other countries. Even doesnt mind paying for it. Wow. My mind is fucking blown right now
It's the reality. I didn't say I liked it or didn't like it. That is what it's for. You asked, so I told you.
Maybe you should be clearer on your justifications because you certainly implied support.

Grand plan, TN
Its OUR problem OL.
And they DO own their own equipment. Do you think they run their military on 3 bil a year? LOL

Maybe you should be clearer on your justifications because you certainly implied support.
You seem to be opposed to military allies. You have an extreme position if you are so isolationist that you want to go it entirely alone.

Grand plan, TN
Its OUR problem OL.
And they DO own their own equipment. Do you think they run their military on 3 bil a year? LOL
Yes, we give them money to buy our weapons. That would mean they own them. We dont rent them :thup:
Nice subsidy for the military complex though

Grand plan, TN
Its OUR problem OL.
I completely support Everify. I also support it for rental and home purchases. I also support me not paying to have some illegal get surgery. Or to educate their illegal kids.
Cut of all incentive and the problem ceases. Wonder how much identify theft would go down? :D
Everify is great and we already have it. Why hasn't it solved the problem?

You seem to be opposed to military allies. You have an extreme position if you are so isolationist that you want to go it entirely alone.
I think allies are crucial. But that doesnt mean we should keep them from going into debt at OUR expense.
Wanting people to pay their fair share means i dont want allies? Lol Are you reading a Republican/Democrat war mongering manual or something?

Its OUR problem OL.
Everify is great and we already have it. Why hasn't it solved the problem?
It isnt mandated... thats why
California made it ILLEGAL for municipalities to use it and that is FED law...

where is the humanity? WHERE'S THE HUMANITY? Show some heart, people, show some heart!

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.
Adam Smith Wealth of Nations, Book 1 Chapter 2,Of the Principle which gives occasion to the Division of Labour
Who?

He didn't ask, he made a critical statement.

You justified it.

There is no left wing in this country. Sad.

I think allies are crucial. But that doesnt mean we should keep them from going into debt at OUR expense.
Wanting people to pay their fair share means i dont want allies? Lol Are you reading a Republican/Democrat war mongering manual or something?
So, you think Israel is ready to stand on its own two feet? What do you mean, "fair share?" You been listening to the Great Orange Turd again? WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER THEIR FAIR SHARE? All of it? No more aid?

He didn't ask, he made a critical statement.

You justified it.

There is no left wing in this country. Sad.
Don't judge the left wing by me. I'm an Independent and I tend to be a bit hawkish.

Who?
I posted your own statement and you don't know who you were talking about?

So, you think Israel is ready to stand on its own two feet? What do you mean, "fair share?" You been listening to the Great Orange Turd again? WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER THEIR FAIR SHARE? All of it? No more aid?
LOL why not? Why doesnt anyone give us aid? We give almost 150 countries aid, we pay more for globalist programs like NATO and the UN... i can go on for a while. Would you like me to continue?

Who?
It was a statement made by Adam Smith so I will assume you to be asking what advantage the butcher, brewer and baker have over me.

The advantage they have over me is the skill of their trade.

Who?
It was a statement made by Adam Smith so I will assume you to be asking what advantage the butcher, brewer and baker have over me.

The advantage they have over me is the skill of their trade.
Don't you have a God given skill that puts you equal to them?

new+green+with+envy.jpg

Forum List

Back