Billionaires Made So Much Money Last Year They Could End Extreme Poverty Seven Times

I was thinking about this yesterday..
Every hour Jeff Bezos makes enough money to pay 4 people a livable yearly salary. 4 people every HOUR.

We could end extreme property in this country if we cut back military spending, foreign aid and free shit for illegals.

Billionaires Made So Much Money Last Year They Could End Extreme Poverty Seven Times

where is the humanity? WHERE'S THE HUMANITY? Show some heart, people, show some heart!
Last year I got an increase of $50,000 with my stock portfolio. This year it will increase again. Instead of giving my money away to victims of liberalism, I enlighten them to invest in the market so they too can share in the wealth. They also are enlightening people, and more are moving away from liberal victimhood...

We could end extreme property in this country if we cut back military spending, foreign aid and free shit for illegals.
Or we stop the War on Poverty that has been going on for 50 + years, and use the money for better things.

War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?article_id=25288

I am against welfare for the most part. But if we quit feeding the rest of the fucking world and policing it, i woudl support an amendment to the Constitution giving the power of the govt to lift everyone out of poverty.
Buy them a small home. Money to live on till they find a job etc.
If they dont keep up? Fuck em'

I am against welfare for the most part. But if we quit feeding the rest of the fucking world and policing it, i woudl support an amendment to the Constitution giving the power of the govt to lift everyone out of poverty.
Gonna be a lot of fuck em's sitting in those free houses with money while they can't quite seem to find acceptable work.

Gonna be a lot of fuck em's sitting in those free houses with money while they can't quite seem to find acceptable work.
Then fuck em. Kick their ass out on the street.
I understand some people just need help. Or our restrictive govt has kept them from making their life better.
For the rest? Fuck those lazy, entitled fools.
I cant have sympathy for someone i cant respect as a person.

where is the humanity? WHERE'S THE HUMANITY? Show some heart, people, show some heart!
Yet when someone like George Soros DOES gift folks with his money to make the world a better place, he is branded as evil.
Go figure.
Personally, i have never heard someone complain about him strait up giving to charity. They just complain when he donates to social disorder.
But i wont act like i know what everyone says :D

Yet without all of those things, America would not be America. Our military can't administer itself out of a paper bag, but without its behemouth blundering around, opportunistic countries would be crowding together to form blocs of America haters. Foreign aid is essential to quieting unrest where we don't want it. Free shit for illegals means what? Not letting them die on the sidewalk outside the hospital? Making them steal for their meals? Ensuring their children are not only isolated but ignorant?
Grand plan, TN

Why cant they find acceptable work? I thought President Trump inherited a roaring economic recover from the 1/2 white faggot community agitator?

Yet without all of those things, America would not be America. Our military can't administer itself out of a paper bag, but without its behemouth blundering around, opportunistic countries would be crowding together to form blocs of America haters. Foreign aid is essential to quieting unrest where we don't want it. Free shit for illegals means what? Not letting them die on the sidewalk outside the hospital? Making them steal for their meals? Ensuring their children are not only isolated but ignorant?
Grand plan, TN
I believe in a strong military but it doesnt take 700B a year to accomplish that.
We are giving foreign aid to countries that dont fucking need it. Why cant THOSE countries run up their own debt?
We give israel 3B a year average and that goes directly to our debt because Congress sucks dirty prison balls. Do you knwo what Israels debt is? Like 200B. Do you know how many israel debts it would take to equal ours? Want to discuss more countries? We also give weapons to terrorists and dictatorships. Yes, that really keeps the peace LOL
Fuck all illegals. Cut of all incentive. THATS how you stop illegal immigration. Bullshit band aids dont work. Havent worked in DECADES. How long does it take for a human to learn from mistakes?

Why cant they find acceptable work? I thought President Trump inherited a roaring economic recover from the 1/2 white faggot community agitator?
I took it as meaning they will refuse to work. Which, would happen. And probably in bigly sad percentages as well.

Grand plan, TN
I believe in a strong military but it doesnt take 700B a year to accomplish that.
We are giving foreign aid to countries that dont fucking need it. Why cant THOSE countries run up their own debt?
We give israel 3B a year average and that goes directly to our debt because Congress sucks dirty prison balls. Do you knwo what Israels debt is? Like 200B. Do you know how many israel debts it would take to equal ours? Want to discuss more countries? We also give weapons to terrorists and dictatorships. Yes, that really keeps the peace LOL
Fuck all illegals. Cut of all incentive. THATS how you stop illegal immigration. Bullshit band aids dont work. Havent worked in DECADES. How long does it take for a human to learn from mistakes?
We give israel 3B a year average and that goes directly to our debt
Yes. It's military aid and it is to keep our one real ally in the Middle East ready to nuke Iran if necessary. The debt we have is not their problem.
I think there is a gentler way to approach the illegal question. Crack down on their employers and increase quotas if it is true we need that many more guest workers here. Being realistic is better than being inhumane.

Grand plan, TN
We give israel 3B a year average and that goes directly to our debt
Yes. It's military aid and it is to keep our one real ally in the Middle East ready to nuke Iran if necessary. The debt we have is not their problem.
I think there is a gentler way to approach the illegal question. Crack down on their employers and increase quotas if it is true we need that many more guest workers here. Being realistic is better than being inhumane.
Its OUR problem OL.
Why is them being able to kill 150K innocent people our problem?
Why cant they get their own military equipment? Why do WE have to go in debt for them? Its ridiculous.
You want to put quotas on crimes? Lol OMG
Cutting off incentive is realistic. Emotion has no place is policy decisions. Look at Rome.

Oldlady supports people being able to nuke other countries. Even doesnt mind paying for it. Wow. My mind is fucking blown right now

This is the system that our society has championed.

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.
Adam Smith Wealth of Nations, Book 1 Chapter 2,Of the Principle which gives occasion to the Division of Labour

Forum List

Back