"Billion-dollar climate denial network exposed"

Read this article about how the fact that warming has slowed in the past few years due to natural variability is in no way a reason to doubt our planet is warming and will likely regain its sharp upward curve soon due to our industrialization.

The global warming slowdown is real but that s no reason to question climate science - The Washington Post
Global Warmers: What we said was going to happen by now hasn't happened, but there is no reason to be skeptical. You are anti science if you are skeptical.

You can be skeptical, but don't dismiss natural weather variability with a climate constant increase. With extensive sun spot activity we actually should be experiencing a cooling period right now but due to warming we have not seen that anticipated drop. You see a 3 or 4 year period of static behavior and automatically dismiss the rising CO2 constant... Which is still rising at this very moment. You have a cold night and dismiss warming... You drink a cold beer and dismiss warming. 97% of Climatologists agree that the Earth is warming and we have a direct influence on this. I think you are just in a state of denial which is still the first stage of grief, while the science community has excepted the Earth is warming and are looking into how to alter our fossil fuel dependence towards the like of solar energy. Not what you want to hear? Well that is too bad, role with the punches of the times and technology and join the rest of us towards a necessary goal of alternative energy for the good of mankind. And lets do it fast as China and Germany will probably be energy independent in the next 10 years.
Nobody is against the development of alternative energy, just don't do away with our current sources BEFORE the alternative sources are developed.

And do it on your own dime. I'm tired of subsidizing these boondoggles.

O man, up against the odds (well just for this forum unlike the actual climatologists) just like Clair Patterson was against the lead gas programs of the 20th century! You guys have added purpose to my life! Thanks so much but gotta get to the lab stat! Again, seeing there are still so many ppl uninformed about climate change has inspired me. Thanks again folks!

O man, up against the odds (well just for this forum unlike the actual climatologists) just like Clair Patterson was against the lead gas programs of the 20th century! You guys have added purpose to my life! Thanks so much but gotta get to the lab stat! Again, seeing there are still so many ppl uninformed about climate change has inspired me. Thanks again folks!
You're welcome, and have fun spending that grant money.

Read this article about how the fact that warming has slowed in the past few years due to natural variability is in no way a reason to doubt our planet is warming and will likely regain its sharp upward curve soon due to our industrialization.

The global warming slowdown is real but that s no reason to question climate science - The Washington Post
Global Warmers: What we said was going to happen by now hasn't happened, but there is no reason to be skeptical. You are anti science if you are skeptical.

You can be skeptical, but don't dismiss natural weather variability with a climate constant increase. With extensive sun spot activity we actually should be experiencing a cooling period right now but due to warming we have not seen that anticipated drop. You see a 3 or 4 year period of static behavior and automatically dismiss the rising CO2 constant... Which is still rising at this very moment. You have a cold night and dismiss warming... You drink a cold beer and dismiss warming. 97% of Climatologists agree that the Earth is warming and we have a direct influence on this. I think you are just in a state of denial which is still the first stage of grief, while the science community has excepted the Earth is warming and are looking into how to alter our fossil fuel dependence towards the like of solar energy. Not what you want to hear? Well that is too bad, role with the punches of the times and technology and join the rest of us towards a necessary goal of alternative energy for the good of mankind. And lets do it fast as China and Germany will probably be energy independent in the next 10 years.
Late again

Late here too

If Carbon Nazis wanted to solve a problem they would focus on air pollution specifically and not try to take the absurd leap to Global warming. Of course they are not interested in solving a problem they are interested in power and control which is what Carbon taxes and credits would give them.

Billion-dollar climate denial network exposed Wired UK

"An extensive study into the financial networks that support groups denying the science behind climate change and opposing political action has found a vast, secretive web of think tanks and industry associations, bankrolled by conservative billionaires.

"I call it the climate-change counter movement," study author Robert Brulle, who published his results in the journal Climatic Change, told the Guardian. "It is not just a couple of rogue individuals doing this. This is a large-scale political effort."

His work, which is focused on the United States, shows how a network of 91 think tanks and industry groups are primarily responsible for conservative opposition to climate policy. Almost 80 percent of these groups are registered as charitable organisations for tax purposes, and collectively received more than seven billion dollars between 2003 and 2010."

Woops!

How is this thread relevant to anything??

What does "Whooops" mean.

s0n.....you missed a lot of memos along the way and clearly have become this PC zombie!!!:gay:

no scientist is getting rich by being skeptical of the consensus view. in most cases it costs them money in funding and hurts their reputation. obviously they are skeptical because they believe the consensus view is wrong in one way or another. that is why most of the outspoken skeptics are either retired or tenured, or looking in from another field.

Funny the fools right here on-site denying it. Are you guys at least getting paid to deny things? If not, SUCKERS! :)
Well you must mean yourself, because the only one doing any denying is you in this thread. And none of us get paid to be on here, we all have jobs that do that for us, so we can have the luxury of visiting these type of sites to see how the George Soros group is doing. You, you're getting smoked. You better watch out, your funding may run out due to your failure here.

Billion-dollar climate denial network exposed Wired UK

"An extensive study into the financial networks that support groups denying the science behind climate change and opposing political action has found a vast, secretive web of think tanks and industry associations, bankrolled by conservative billionaires.

"I call it the climate-change counter movement," study author Robert Brulle, who published his results in the journal Climatic Change, told the Guardian. "It is not just a couple of rogue individuals doing this. This is a large-scale political effort."

His work, which is focused on the United States, shows how a network of 91 think tanks and industry groups are primarily responsible for conservative opposition to climate policy. Almost 80 percent of these groups are registered as charitable organisations for tax purposes, and collectively received more than seven billion dollars between 2003 and 2010."

Woops!
OOPS CrusaderFrank :redface:

no one I know dismisses climate change. What they do dismiss, is this bullcrap how it's all MAN MADE. That sums up the cult of Globull warming AKA climate change. Liars, dishonest and haters to anyone who doesn't BOW to them
ummm..... Stephie.....why are you even posting your emo posts here. Write like an adult w/ occasional sourcing or :up: :anj_stfu:

No one is funding me
You people have been played like a cheap :boohoo:

laugh3.gif

Funny the fools right here on-site denying it. Are you guys at least getting paid to deny things? If not, SUCKERS! :)

aren't you late for your warmer cult meeting or something. Maybe your cult leader, Gore will be there and you can bow down to him

Hey just out of curiosity (not trying to lose diplomacy via name calling as a crutch or ganging up to push a partisan ideal) I am looking to see if any correlation exists here on this thread between scientific advancements and political leverage. I can tell 8/10 on here are conservatives, most likely voted for Romney and will vote anti-democratic in 2016. So I must ask those of you who I just described, Do you also not "believe" in evolution?

Hey just out of curiosity (not trying to lose diplomacy via name calling as a crutch or ganging up to push a partisan ideal) I am looking to see if any correlation exists here on this thread between scientific advancements and political leverage. I can tell 8/10 on here are conservatives, most likely voted for Romney and will vote anti-democratic in 2016. So I must ask those of you who I just described, Do you also not "believe" in evolution?
huh?

Forum List

Back