Billboard Coming to a Town Near You~ Hijab, the Dress of Modesty

I guarantee you it isnā€™t representative of their dress to the mosque.
View attachment 249619

Now premiering in the Dallas area.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/07/musli...hate-calls-for-promoting-hijabs-on-billboard/
Home of the Holy Land Foundation convictions, and The Islamic Association of North Texas, one of the USā€™s most influential, and itā€™s affiliate. The Islamic Circle of North America

she looks like an Amish woman.

spend a lot of time in mosques do you?

Lived a street over. Their parking at that time was down and across the street from my home. Couldnā€™t miss it if you tried.
I guarantee you it isnā€™t representative of their dress to the mosque.
View attachment 249619

https://nypost.com/2019/03/07/musli...hate-calls-for-promoting-hijabs-on-billboard/
Home of the Holy Land Foundation convictions, and The Islamic Association of North Texas, one of the USā€™s most influential, and itā€™s affiliate. The Islamic Circle of North America

she looks like an Amish woman.

spend a lot of time in mosques do you?

z150PjR.jpg

I'm still wiping the tears off of my cheeks from laughing so F'in hard.....

I'm not sure what the billboard is going to accomplish. Like somebody who doesn't wear a hijab is going to look at it and say, "Oh yeah. I forgot I wanted to wear one of those."

View attachment 249619

How is that any more objectionable that this?

View attachment 249628
Uh, that's probably a fake, just like the website cited in the photo is a satirical facebook group.

View attachment 249619

View attachment 249628
Uh, that's probably a fake, just like the website cited in the photo is a satirical facebook group.
They certainly got plenty of press for a fake.

They did? Okay...

Why is the typeset crooked? why isn't it parallel with the bottom of the billboard? Seems the sign company needs to fire its designer. Why only sourced from a fake, satirical facebook group?

It screams fake.

They did? Okay...
IDK if it's real or not for sure, but it made news on several sites.
Could be... I just doubt it. But I can answer how it's different that the billboard in the OP in other ways:

The billboard in the OP is a veiled threat against Muslim women. While the billboard you post is also somewhat of a threat, it's an unsubstantial threat regarding your "soul" and you afterlife,. I feel the billboard in the OP is a clear, present, salient threat of violence to muslim women in THIS life.

The Cowboys are Islamic? I dint know that.
DALLAS (Sportsmanā€™s Daily Wire Service) Leave it to Americaā€™s Team to break down the last remaining barriers in professional sports. Though Habibah al-Saadā€™s routine is never in sync with her cheerleader sisters, the lone Muslim member of the squad is gaining wild popularity. Her Cowboys blue burqa has become all the rage on the sidelines this season, and is now the talk on the street in the Dallas Metroplex.

ā€œThe way she stands there ā€“ a towering unsexy, motionless figure in stark contrast to the sea of spectacular tits and ass ā€“ now that is really something to behold.ā€ said season ticket holder Burton Whitelaw. ā€œSheā€™s rewriting the role of cheerleader every day.ā€

However, some Cowboys fans remain unconvinced she should be a member of the prestigious and iconic cheerleading team.

ā€œI donā€™t get it.ā€ said Sally Mayfield of Fort Worth. ā€œShe doesnā€™t do the dance routines, she doesnā€™t cheer a great Cowboys play ā€“ though admittedly there wonā€™t be many of those this season, and she doesnā€™t interact with the crowd. Yet, (Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaderā€™s Director) Kelli McGonagill Finglass is paying her as much as the other girls. Explain that to me.ā€

ā€œHabibah shows up on time and never misses a practice.ā€ seethed Finglass amid a still fair amount of criticism. ā€œIn her defense, sheā€™ll be able to stand there like that well into her 50ā€™s. Iā€™d like to see the other ladies pull that off.ā€

al-Saad will be signing her new book, ā€œJust Standing Thereā€ at Barnes and Noble in the Irving Mall on Friday from noon till 2:00 PM.

Dallas Cowboys Muslim Cheerleader Gaining Popularity | The Sportsman's Daily

It'd be interesting to juxtapose the national press's reaction to this as compared to a hypothetical billboard promoting modest dress in Christian women, or just women in general.

Itā€™s fake. A satirical website funded it and others. Mine isnā€™t.
View attachment 249619

View attachment 249628

Yaā€™ll are trying to change the rules and American culture here in everything you can. When I called the police about the little girl, who couldnā€™t talk, filthy velveteen dress in 85 degree weather, no panties or diaper, they picked her up. I called later to see what happened. The father showed up looking for her, and they released her 2 hours later. I asked if cps was called, they stated, no, as they are a Muslim. Beats all. I was so glad when I left the area, but so saddened to se what was happening.
Do you agree with the father getting special treatment after leaving his daughter in a hot car for at least 3 hours by herself, and cps not being notified, Sunni?
The Cowboys are Islamic? I dint know that.
DALLAS (Sportsmanā€™s Daily Wire Service) Leave it to Americaā€™s Team to break down the last remaining barriers in professional sports. Though Habibah al-Saadā€™s routine is never in sync with her cheerleader sisters, the lone Muslim member of the squad is gaining wild popularity. Her Cowboys blue burqa has become all the rage on the sidelines this season, and is now the talk on the street in the Dallas Metroplex.

ā€œThe way she stands there ā€“ a towering unsexy, motionless figure in stark contrast to the sea of spectacular tits and ass ā€“ now that is really something to behold.ā€ said season ticket holder Burton Whitelaw. ā€œSheā€™s rewriting the role of cheerleader every day.ā€

However, some Cowboys fans remain unconvinced she should be a member of the prestigious and iconic cheerleading team.

ā€œI donā€™t get it.ā€ said Sally Mayfield of Fort Worth. ā€œShe doesnā€™t do the dance routines, she doesnā€™t cheer a great Cowboys play ā€“ though admittedly there wonā€™t be many of those this season, and she doesnā€™t interact with the crowd. Yet, (Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaderā€™s Director) Kelli McGonagill Finglass is paying her as much as the other girls. Explain that to me.ā€

ā€œHabibah shows up on time and never misses a practice.ā€ seethed Finglass amid a still fair amount of criticism. ā€œIn her defense, sheā€™ll be able to stand there like that well into her 50ā€™s. Iā€™d like to see the other ladies pull that off.ā€

al-Saad will be signing her new book, ā€œJust Standing Thereā€ at Barnes and Noble in the Irving Mall on Friday from noon till 2:00 PM.

Dallas Cowboys Muslim Cheerleader Gaining Popularity | The Sportsman's Daily

Do you agree with the father getting special treatment after leaving his daughter in a hot car for at least 3 hours by herself, and cps not being notified, Sunni?
No, but , I have to say, i am very doubtful of your anecdotal story.

Forum List

Back