Billboard Coming to a Town Near You~ Hijab, the Dress of Modesty

The one in Richardson is as strong, if not stronger.
I've never been to the Richardson mosque, just the Irving one. .. :cool:

635843543914738056-rally4.JPG

I've been to the Islamic Center in D.C. Beautiful place.

Just as funny as any of those "Jesus Saves" billboards.
Also a threat. But it's a magical threat of what can happen to you in the magical afterlife, and so pretty unsubstantial. The Muslim billboard is a thinly veiled threat of violence in THIS life.

The one in Richardson is as strong, if not stronger.
I've never been to the Richardson mosque, just the Irving one. .. :cool:

635843543914738056-rally4.JPG
A single photo can’t be taken of the entire complex in Richardson
upload_2019-3-10_16-42-49.jpeg

upload_2019-3-10_16-43-53.jpeg

From another angle, and it still doesn’t encompass it all.
This is a photo showing part of the back
upload_2019-3-10_16-45-15.jpeg

None of these together cover the full expanse of it.

The group, mosque, association, whatever is located in the town just north of Dallas, a suburb, Richardson, where I grew up. When I divorced I leased a home on the street over from them and watched them grow and their treatment of females and female children, etc. Today that home is no longer there as they have now bought out large swatches there just east of I75, and torn the homes down, due to their growth. I also resued a 2 year old female from being hit, when she escaped the car and had wondered down the street, probably due to the heat, her father left her in while he attended mosque.
View attachment 249619

Now premiering in the Dallas area.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/07/musli...hate-calls-for-promoting-hijabs-on-billboard/
Home of the Holy Land Foundation convictions, and The Islamic Association of North Texas, one of the US’s most influential, and it’s affiliate. The Islamic Circle of North America

Chicago and Dallas, what the heck, do they need more target practice?

Yep, welcome to the new America.

I guarantee you it isn’t representative of their dress to the mosque.
View attachment 249619

Now premiering in the Dallas area.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/07/musli...hate-calls-for-promoting-hijabs-on-billboard/
Home of the Holy Land Foundation convictions, and The Islamic Association of North Texas, one of the US’s most influential, and it’s affiliate. The Islamic Circle of North America

she looks like an Amish woman.

Forum List

Back