Bill would give president emergency control of Internet

If this prospective provision of a possible piece of legislation had been proposed under President Bush, the liberals would have gone stark raving mad. Madder.

But when it's proposed under an Obama Administration, libs are not nearly as worked up about it.

The damned thing possess the seeds of some serious abuse.

The answer is not to deny to the President the ability to confront a threat to our cyber-security, however.

The answer is to provide for some significant oversight, and checks and balances.

I do not care for the policies and the politics of President Obama. I am not convinced my mistrust of the man amounts to a sufficient cause to deny him -- and all of us -- the ability to confront a significant cyber-security attack.

Barry could come out Tomorrow... About something other than his Sexuality, like "We need to Continue the Aggressive Forms of Interrogation because of National Security", and the Worshipers of the Messianic One would get right the Fuck in Line...

They are Pathetic.

:)

peace...

If this prospective provision of a possible piece of legislation had been proposed under President Bush, the liberals would have gone stark raving mad. Madder.

But when it's proposed under an Obama Administration, libs are not nearly as worked up about it.

The answer is not to deny to the President the ability to confront a threat to our cyber-security, however.

The answer is to provide for some significant oversight, and checks and balances.

I do not care for the policies and the politics of President Obama. I am not convinced my mistrust of the man amounts to a sufficient cause to deny him -- and all of us -- the ability to confront a significant cyber-security attack.

Barry could come out Tomorrow... About something other than his Sexuality, like "We need to Continue the Aggressive Forms of Interrogation because of National Security", and the Worshipers of the Messianic One would get right the Fuck in Line...

They are Pathetic.

peace...
There is nothing he could say that would phase them, they are" all gone."

They are Pathetic.

peace...

In fairness, I have seen some libs with a sense of honor (or at least consistency) who protest that with President Obama, we have seen the promise of "change" converted into just more of the same ol' same ol'. They by and large do not like it any more when President Obama does/says something that President Bush did/said than they liked it when President Bush did/said it in the first place. They use the phrase (or one similar to it): 'new boss same as the old boss.'

Nevertheless, there are tons of rank and file libs who wouldn't say "shit" about President Obama if he gave them a manure sandwich washed down with a steaming glass of diarhhea for lunch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP7AJiQM2RI]YouTube - Steve Martin - King Tut (Live 1979)[/ame]
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

CaféAuLait;1464198 said:
US Government already has high-security private intranets, not exposed to Internet risk. The infrastructure already exists to protect the "critical infrastructure" that this bill pretends to aim to protect.

Yes, virtually ALL the classified networks are PRIVATE and not exposed to the public internet at all.

Do you understand the difference between "private" and "public"?

I'm a professional in this business..... The threats our classified networks endure have nothing to do with the threats the standard internet user is exposed to. They bear a few technical similarities but are completely different kinds of attacks.

Yes, virtually ALL the classified networks are PRIVATE and not exposed to the public internet at all.

I'm a professional in this business..... The threats our classified networks endure have nothing to do with the threats the standard internet user is exposed to. They bear a few technical similarities but are completely different kinds of attacks.

So ... taking control of private networks protects the government ones how?

KK I think we all know what this is really all about.
Obama could take over everything and it's all going to be good with them...because he's a democrat. I don't understand it, but from all the posts from them, this is what I have concluded

KK I think we all know what this is really all about.
Obama could take over everything and it's all going to be good with them...because he's a democrat. I don't understand it, but from all the posts from them, this is what I have concluded

I came to the same conclusion.

Forum List

Back